Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 03-06-2018, 09:31 PM
Knower

I am grateful for being a part of this universe!!
Old 04-06-2018, 05:55 AM
Master
Tonight I'm grateful, humbled, stunned and in awe from communication with Mary Magdalene and Senior Jose` Penteado.
There aren't words to express how touched I am.........how moved. Your Love and faith in me is a Great Gift.
Old 04-06-2018, 07:44 PM
Experiencer

I am grateful that my senior dog who is struggling with partial paralysis of the hind legs has started to do better today and was able to go for a short walk.
Old 04-06-2018, 10:11 PM
Master
I am grateful for this instrument life is, how amazing it is to learn to master, play, find accord, create..

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 05-06-2018, 02:43 AM
Experiencer

I'm thankful and grateful for the wonderful people in my spiritual study group. Their wisdom and insights are invaluable.
Old 05-06-2018, 03:51 AM
Master
Today I'm so grateful for help in the lab and for new evolving psychics who See so much already and so clearly! What a joy to watch them bloom into their potential!
Old 05-06-2018, 10:22 AM
Experiencer

Today I am thankful and grateful for life itself! It's nice to be able to experience everything, just as it is. Even though everything is in a constant flux of coming and going, just being alive and being able to partake in all of it is a wonderful gift. Every tiny movement and simple gesture seems to have more beauty within it now. It's like experiencing everything from a very young child's perspective, who is curious and enamored of all of the new information that surrounds them in every passing moment. Everything is a tiny adventure and always brand new and fascinating. There is so much-- infinite amounts of experiences to be had and savored-- that I'm surprised I haven't been more aware of them before. Just sitting in this room I could have enough encounters to last me a few lifetimes. I have been missing so much. How can one possibly take all of this in without complete sensory overload? I guess we learn to ignore it in order to focus. And then hopefully at some point we try to relearn how to observe everything again with a greater appreciation.
Old 06-06-2018, 05:21 PM
Experiencer

Today I am thankful and grateful for being able to feel such deep love for others. Even if they don't return that love, or maybe they do but in a slightly different manner, it is still a beautiful gift to be able to generate so much loving energy and give it away freely. And because of this, that love is then eventually able to extend beyond my small circle of close-knit family/friends to all beings.
Old 06-06-2018, 07:06 PM
Master
I am grateful for all my lessons and blessings!
Old 09-06-2018, 08:43 PM
Experiencer

I am thankful and grateful for meeting such kind and generous people over the last two days. <3

I am also thankful and grateful for zucchini. Dude... just. Like. Pasta.