Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 02-11-2010, 07:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Special requests - automatic writing

I wasn't quite sure where to put this, so if staff needs to move it - please leave a forwarding address, lol !

this could also come under the topic of channeling - depending on how the conversation goes with whoever you are contacting on the Other Side, seems to me there is sometimes a fine line, between the two - channeling and automatic writing.

I have heard it is possible to contact whoever one wishes on the Other Side , thru automatic writing, including famous people, writers, artists, musicians, and the list goes on. Even your grandmother for the recipe that only she knew and that was one of your favorites... but that you never wrote down.

Has anyone done this ? Specifically sat down with the intention of writing such a person, and if so, have you had success in doing so ?

and another related question .. in regards to automatic writing

When you are writing, does the conversation come to your mind first, before it reaches the paper ? This has happened to me on several occasions, as sometimes the writing is not exactly legible without this prior knowledge of what was written, if this makes any sense ?

curious to hear your experiences ~

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 02-11-2010, 08:17 AM
SixOfClubs

As far as I know, the answers I receive when I do this are simply from my higher self. Yes, for me, the conversation is received by my mind before it is channeled onto the paper.
I haven't intended to speak with a passed relative or famous person, but I too have heard that it is possible. It will be interesting to hear if anyone else has.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:36 AM
Deactivated Account

hi SixOfClubs and welcome to the forum !

It is nice to know that someone else experiences the conversation first in their mind, then on the paper. Sometimes I wonder if it is just my imagination, but then the wording is different from what I would use, if I was talking.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 02-11-2010, 09:09 AM
Ivy

I havnt deliberately tried to contact anyone this way...but Ive had others views come through this way.

I am not completely unaware of what Im writing, but it comes out of the pen at the same time as it appears on the mind.

I''l try to explain what I mean be 'it appears on the mind' (no promises I will succeed lol). If Im writing, as I am here....the words of a sentence appear gradually, one after the other - when Im automatic writing the whole sentence or a significant phrase within it, will appear at once like a picture of it...and in between the writing just keeps going...and I cant really comprehend it until I stop.
Old 14-12-2010, 09:23 PM
santacruz18

xxheather, do you have a process (i.e. meditation) before automatic writing? are you asking questions. Automatic writing hasn't worked for me thus far.
Old 19-12-2010, 06:30 PM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I wasn't quite sure where to put this, so if staff needs to move it - please leave a forwarding address, lol !

this could also come under the topic of channeling - depending on how the conversation goes with whoever you are contacting on the Other Side, seems to me there is sometimes a fine line, between the two - channeling and automatic writing.

I have heard it is possible to contact whoever one wishes on the Other Side , thru automatic writing, including famous people, writers, artists, musicians, and the list goes on. Even your grandmother for the recipe that only she knew and that was one of your favorites... but that you never wrote down.

Has anyone done this ? Specifically sat down with the intention of writing such a person, and if so, have you had success in doing so ?

and another related question .. in regards to automatic writing

When you are writing, does the conversation come to your mind first, before it reaches the paper ? This has happened to me on several occasions, as sometimes the writing is not exactly legible without this prior knowledge of what was written, if this makes any sense ?

curious to hear your experiences ~

Dream Angel xx

Though the person will remain nameless because I want to refrain from any disrespect of any sort, I can tell you that my sister has done automatic writing with a famous person ... she contacted "a spirit" from the Other Side who claimed to be a "certain famous person" ( Im not saying their name because I dont want to sound crazy lol = / ) and she asked the spirit to write something down ... a few minutes after I just saw my sisters hand gliding across the paper as if she didnt even put any thought into what she was writing! Lol ... I knew it wasnt her writing ... it was the other spirit ...

After going over what the spirit had written, everything made perfect sense.

Hope I helped somehow
Old 19-12-2010, 06:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow ! Eternally Hurt, that is very cool ! Always awesome to hear about real experiences like that. I will have to give it a try and just ask someone up there.

Thank you for sharing

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 19-12-2010, 07:13 PM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Wow ! Eternally Hurt, that is very cool ! Always awesome to hear about real experiences like that. I will have to give it a try and just ask someone up there.

Thank you for sharing

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Thank you so much and you are very welcome!
With my sisters experience though, the spirit who did the automatic writing through her was already inside of her before any of the writing started ...
so one day, she just asked him to write on paper ... and it seemed as if her hand were just gliding across the paper, you could tell that she wasnt pre meditating anything that was written

Blessings to you too, LOVE <3 .
Old 19-12-2010, 07:21 PM
Deactivated Account

oh, thanks for that detail ... so it wasn't like they just met, more like they were experimenting with different forms of communication, cool !

I don't actually have anyone in particular in mind at the moment, I was just wanting to hear if others had actually had the experience. Nice to know it is possible with someone famous ! as long as everyone is not asking for the same person, and one has to wait in line, lol !

I have done some automatic writing with some on the other side, and I know what you mean about the words just gliding across the paper...except these words weren't gliding, as I was using the computer, but the answers to questions I was asking, were flowing almost faster than I could type them. No way, could it have been my mind replying as I had the answers in my mind, almost before I finished the question. Very cool !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 19-12-2010, 07:31 PM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
oh, thanks for that detail ... so it wasn't like they just met, more like they were experimenting with different forms of communication, cool !

I don't actually have anyone in particular in mind at the moment, I was just wanting to hear if others had actually had the experience. Nice to know it is possible with someone famous ! as long as everyone is not asking for the same person, and one has to wait in line, lol !

I have done some automatic writing with some on the other side, and I know what you mean about the words just gliding across the paper...except these words weren't gliding, as I was using the computer, but the answers to questions I was asking, were flowing almost faster than I could type them. No way, could it have been my mind replying as I had the answers in my mind, almost before I finished the question. Very cool !

Dream Angel xx

Ahhh, I know EXACTLY what you mean ! It feels good to have somebody relate to you :)
To answer your questions, yes, they were just trying different forms of communication, basically .
My sister didnt have anyone in mind either ... the spirit just always visited us for some reason that Im still not aware of ...
So since it visited us alot, she just decided to tell it to write lol :-)
Well, I suppose if there was a "line" where people would have to wait ... then ... MILLIONS of people would have been waiting in line with the spirit my sister got in contact with ! LOL !
Automatic writing is cool, but just like everything else in the spiritual realm, its very confusing to me ... : /

I hope you finally find whatever it is youre looking for :-)
LOVE <3