Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 11-03-2016, 07:19 AM
Pathfinder

If they can be good or bad, then why do people call them demons? Aren't demons evil? Then again I guess thats why its called Djinn, right?
Old 11-03-2016, 08:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet2dahead3
If they can be good or bad, then why do people call them demons? Aren't demons evil? Then again I guess thats why its called Djinn, right?
The people simply repeat what the church orders them to believe.

The djinn are destructive fighters. However they once happily co-existed alongside mankind as man was naturally evolving.

Then came the Annunaki, played around with the human DNA and transformed a group of modified humans into slaves. Adam & Eve were their first slaves.

Morpheus in the film 'the Matrix' is Iblis, the Djinn leader who gives Neo the red pill or in Biblical terms, the red Apple of Knowledge. Then Neo which is an anagram of oNe, the first, Adam, then realizes that Iblis (Morpheus) is correct and Neo really is a slave for the system. Look how true that is today, where a baby is born and already they are taxed by the system right up to the day their bodies perish. This is just like the film Matrix where the life force gets sucked out of humans whilst the slaves reside in their matrix cocoons.

Djinn is another word for Rapha or one of the Rephaim. They are half human, half fallen angel. They take the form of black smoke which is why they often get called shades. They can also be one of 2 elemental types. Either air with lightning as their primary weapon or fire.
Old 12-03-2016, 09:12 AM
Pathfinder
After reading 11 pages of this .. I see that there is almost no understanding of who, what and why the Djinn exist. I feel like it is very easy to explain their existence according to the same text that pagan's have always disdained.

Interesting .. how we all go back o some "christian roots" to assign Angel or Demon.
Old 12-03-2016, 09:54 AM
Pathfinder
Djinn

The Djinn were and are .. before humanity .. but they were always here ..after watching humanity they developed plans of their own and rebelled. They were never Angels and are not the fallen. However, they spent thousands of years hating humans for their disregard of the environment which is Earth. . and their forever home.

So, they told The Creator that they would absolutely NOT be Guardians over humanity .. which was their assignment. Well, we all know how well that goes .. to deny The Creator..

Meanwhile, back at the bunkhouse .. the Djinn retreated into the cave's, mound's, forest .. as they have always occupied the same sphere and space time that humans do ..

There came a day .. when some of The Djinn missed having direct contact with The Creator .. some of them had developed some affinity for particular humans ..

These Djinn called upon The Creator asking forgiveness and pledging their kith and clan .. to watching over us.

They were never angels or demons ..

They are not good nor bad .. but span the attributes .. exactly like humans.
Old 16-04-2016, 11:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
I can help you with romantic/sexual relationships with higher beings or spirit beings, but I haven't had any direct experiences of Djinn. Plenty of angels, demons and alien life, but no djinn, lol.

Just curious...what's been your experience of him so far? Positive or negative?

What do you mean you can help someone with romantic sexual relationships with higher beings ? Like help connect someone with a spirit that will be a sexual companion ?
Old 16-04-2016, 03:38 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkl74
What do you mean you can help someone with romantic sexual relationships with higher beings ? Like help connect someone with a spirit that will be a sexual companion ?

I didn't really mean that, but I did once whisper a request for help in the "right ear" and somehow, a fella who'd contacted me because he wanted a non physical partner managed to finally find one of his own after much searching. But that's an angelic intervention thing. I can ask on someone's behalf if they don't feel close enough to angels to ask for themselves, but the result isn't really in my control.

I more meant help in other ways. Some people just like to talk to someone who's had direct experience, or they want help figuring out what messages and symbols mean, or they need to figure out the motivation or nature of their partner. Stuff like that ;) Sometimes it's just emotional support with some people. These relationships can feel lonely and confusing for some.

If I asked for help for someone, it would be to find a higher being for sacred love, or sacred romantic love. Forming a bond like that with a light being can be traumatic to some people, psychologically some people aren't equipped to deal with it. Light beings can tip us over the edge mentally.

Why? Are you hoping to find one for yourself?