Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 02-02-2022, 01:48 AM
Bambo

I used to ride my bike alot but lately since my bike doesnt work well I have been walking..... I have walked quite far one way!!

I often take my bike BUT I WALK THE WHOLE WAY...
Old 04-02-2022, 04:02 PM
Master

My tire is always flat on my bike! So I just walk. A new electric bike sounds fun though if I could afford one. Could go so far with an electric bike!
Old 05-02-2022, 03:52 AM
Bambo

I hear ya...... My front tire keeps losing air
Old 09-03-2022, 08:40 PM
Master
Biking adventures
https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/thread...elt-md.115033/
Old 13-03-2022, 10:07 PM
Ascender

I love cycling, and ride about 8 miles a day to and from work. There’s nothing I like more on my days off, than to jump on my bike, cycle to somewhere local (or even further afield) and find a cafe at a halfway stage. Thanks to this, I know most of the cafes within a 10-mile radius of my home, and I am also fitter now than I have ever been.
Old 15-08-2022, 04:45 PM
Ascender

Yes I agree with the part about you forgetting about things. When I’m out cycling, I sometimes get lost in the moment, particularly if I’m cycling through somewhere interesting.
Old 26-02-2024, 02:38 PM
Ascender

Getting back into bike riding now. I fell off a year ago and bruised my ribs, and since then I have been a bit nervous when riding. I find that I have been going slower and risk assessing more. But recently it has got milder, less slippery, and the roads have been drier so I have been going faster and have been feeling more confident.
Old 02-03-2024, 01:31 PM
Master
I usually ride my bike everyday as long as it doesn't rain. It helps keep my blood pressure down, along with diet.