Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 25-02-2020, 08:36 PM
Seeker

Shooting stars

Hi everyone. I have been seeing a lot of shooting stars lately as well as repeating numbers, 1111, 222, 333, 555, etc. and I am curious if anyone else has experienced this and what meaning they have found behind it? In particular shooting stars. I have read online about the meaning behind shooting stars, like change, positive news coming, etc. but I am curious to what it means to you in particular and the thoughts/feelings you have felt when seeing one. I see one several times a week now and am really feeling there is a message or meaning for me, but the online meanings are just not 100% resonating or doing it for me. Hope I can get some insight from you all.
Blessings.
Old 25-02-2020, 08:48 PM
Master

I believe that synchronicities' symbolism can be addressed as dreams' symbolism is addressed.

I believe that our dreams contain symbols, but the symbols differ from one dream to another, and from one dreamer to another. Solution: ask your inner guide for your dreams' interpretations!

You can try the same with the synchronicities you notice.

Quote:
I don't know if all our dreams contain meaningful symbols, but I know that some of mine do.

It is like somebody / something conveys us a message in a symbolic way in one or more dreams, and it is up to our conscious selves to make sense of it.

The way I work with dreams is to record each dream immediately when I wake up during the night, and before I wake up in the morning I put myself in trance, get in contact with my inner guide, and ask it to interpret my dreams. And it makes sense of most of my dreams, very nicely.

For example, I had a dream in which I was in a competition in which I had to choose one of three identical packages. I had no idea what is inside, no idea what criteria to use. Eventually I picked one parcel, opened all three parcels and found out they contained bell peppers, one with big ones, another with smaller ones, and the third with even smaller ones.

I recorded the dream, and later my inner guide's interpretation was that life is a string of choices we have to make without knowing what criteria we have to use. Then I asked: so what should we do? Answer: develop and use your intuition!

It sounds so simple that it makes you wonder: why didn't I consciously think of it?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 26-02-2020, 01:22 AM
Seeker

inavalan, thank you!
Old 15-03-2020, 09:38 PM
Knower

Shooting stars are an angel messenger saying the death of an obstacle has occurred, and that within the cosmic marriage between the heavens and Earth there is an opening that will allow you to find light in the current of the river.
Old 16-03-2020, 01:56 PM
Elfin

Hi.. everything you see are all messages from the universe , blessings on your spiritual journey. It's not too important just now to "know" what each individual one means.what matters is that you see and acknowledge them. The full meaning will become apparent in time.
Old 16-03-2020, 05:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven47
Hi everyone. I have been seeing a lot of shooting stars lately as well as repeating numbers, 1111, 222, 333, 555, etc. and I am curious if anyone else has experienced this and what meaning they have found behind it? In particular shooting stars. I have read online about the meaning behind shooting stars, like change, positive news coming, etc. but I am curious to what it means to you in particular and the thoughts/feelings you have felt when seeing one. I see one several times a week now and am really feeling there is a message or meaning for me, but the online meanings are just not 100% resonating or doing it for me. Hope I can get some insight from you all.
Blessings.
I had shooting stars at the beggining.Now it's more white feathers and number patterns.
At the beggining,it was fluffy,i thoughted i was special,that i was surounded by angels,the universe is talking to me etc.
Then i was forced to see the whole thing as it is and not as i wanted to be.
Total destruction,in order to advance spiritualy.
For me it's not worth it.

By the way,ASK the dude who's giving you the signs.Approach without mind filters about angels with wings etc,but with the intention to 'learn'.