Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-01-2011, 12:20 AM
mahakali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
Ha! Yes, well i think in a way, in a very, somehow twisted way, my soul very much enjoys suffering for wisdom and learning, i've speculated on that... it at first confuzzled me, but if life was all peachy, my inner self would be highly bored, it seems i live to enjoy the complexities and learn from them.
hi ciqala, i think the soul knew about suffering and chose to come here for the experiance, on the other side our spirit interprits pain as part of a duality.
Old 01-01-2011, 04:36 AM
Administrator
Hello

I so feel that while yes he had past lives they are simply that "past" if the thinking be true that we come forth with a Soul give to us for this life that not be the Soul from that past life.

I too have memories of past lives I have had that whom I was does not please in me being that kind of person but too I embrace that there was a reason for that life there was something to be learned and I embrace that part of the journey.

I feel that karma does not maybe carry over to this life we be in now, but does maybe at times show as a shadow to show us a path.

Lynn
Old 01-01-2011, 11:13 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
i don't feel so young even including the events in this life lol
So that i feel remorse my soul is forgiven, that is soothing to me, i would very much like to think i am a changed soul, starting anew.

oh, so the theory is that what we do in one life, comes off as physical in the next? So lives don't actually skip over each other, it is just the last life that affects us in that way?
Well can karma affect us mentally and emotionally in a next life? Because that could explain all of my mental illnesses i had to recover from.
I had a few, more like many, odd and unexplained physical ailments in this life i would like to see if there are relations to past lives.

Hehe, well i tend to be overly honest, sometimes a virtue, sometimes a flaw!
I'm glad i'm not alone on the matter of rotten things done.

thanks for the advice!

If we see the Universe in terms of good and bad, things get very screwed up. Good and bad are judgement, and if the Universe doesn't judge then what gives us the right? Also, you have to remember that when you are Spirit the rules change. Perceptions are very different and perhaps this human Journey is more of an adventure to Spirit. So with that..........

Perhaps your remorse is a product of your thinking and not because of karma. When we are Spirit, we decide - as a group - on what we will experience in the Life to come. One Spirit decides they need the experience of being murdered, so how can that happen? Another Spirit decides they will do the murdering. It's not good nor bad, it's just the way things are and what's needed to happen in order for one to experience. In this Life we see it as good and bad, but is it really or is that simply judgement? Perhaps the problems come when you decide that using the knife is bad and you don't do it, therefore your fellow Spirit doesn't get the experience. Isn't that bad, because you're going back on your agreement?

I don't believe we have Past Lives as such but I still use the term so that others understand. What makes more sense to me is parallel Lives, where what we see as Past Lives are happening right now, only on a different level of consciousness. If Spirit has a different concept of time, that makes sense. I also believe that the memories aren't memories at all, but more like a 'leaking' if you like. The issues I come across in this Life are issues that what I perceive as a Past Life can't quite deal with, so in order for that part of my Consciousness to deal with them better they 'leak' into this part in order to get a different perspective.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:13 PM
mahakali

i appreciate your wisdom greenslade, bless you friend.
Old 01-01-2011, 11:32 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
If we see the Universe in terms of good and bad, things get very screwed up. Good and bad are judgement, and if the Universe doesn't judge then what gives us the right? Also, you have to remember that when you are Spirit the rules change. Perceptions are very different and perhaps this human Journey is more of an adventure to Spirit. So with that..........

Perhaps your remorse is a product of your thinking and not because of karma. When we are Spirit, we decide - as a group - on what we will experience in the Life to come. One Spirit decides they need the experience of being murdered, so how can that happen? Another Spirit decides they will do the murdering. It's not good nor bad, it's just the way things are and what's needed to happen in order for one to experience. In this Life we see it as good and bad, but is it really or is that simply judgement? Perhaps the problems come when you decide that using the knife is bad and you don't do it, therefore your fellow Spirit doesn't get the experience. Isn't that bad, because you're going back on your agreement?

I don't believe we have Past Lives as such but I still use the term so that others understand. What makes more sense to me is parallel Lives, where what we see as Past Lives are happening right now, only on a different level of consciousness. If Spirit has a different concept of time, that makes sense. I also believe that the memories aren't memories at all, but more like a 'leaking' if you like. The issues I come across in this Life are issues that what I perceive as a Past Life can't quite deal with, so in order for that part of my Consciousness to deal with them better they 'leak' into this part in order to get a different perspective.

Thanks!
Yes I am sure remorse is only a result of thinking and judgments, that is exactly what it is. Judgements are just a brain disorder. Well i highly doubt that's true, but in anyway, judgements are not how the universe works. Light could not exist without dark.

That's an interesting theory, of parallel lives, i'd be interested in learning more about that, would they all stop once my death comes? I would find that much more pleasant than having to live again repeatedly, one life after an another.
So i'm pretty sure i have a really vague idea about parallel universes and lives, so i'm going to throw a whole whack of my just sprouting ideas and questions out there.
So they leak into this life, and that creates the memory, that makes sense, because some of my memories do have impacts on me, and a few of my memories even seemed like they were happening, not just memories.

How does parallel lives explain, memories of me dying? Does that mean i am witnessing some of the parallel parts of me dying? And what does that mean? What happens when no other parallel life is left, and it is just this life?
Oh this is very intriguing, and has my mind thinking in many directions. Am i, in each life i am now having, trying to compete against my other lives? What if one of my other lives is more successful than this life, or even outlives me?
How can i be stretched into so many lives at once?
Why would the creator, or myself, enjoy that game, and what exactly is the point (although i have the same question towards reincarnation?)
Could I be in another one of my lives, right now, thinking the same thing i am thinking, about memories of this life?
Why would i be on completely different journeys in each life? Like, messed up in one, pleasant in another, wouldn't the basics of me, be on the same page at all times? You would think the leaking would teach myself things, even myself in parallel lives, but yet, in those lives i am still demented.
I guess, if it were true, then i am right now, many, different people, races, and experiences, that can explain why i am such a contradiction, i wonder if my other lives are such contradictions too. And all of this is highly weird, and fascinating.
And to sum this up, my most important question,

why am i so arrogant in this life, to think that this life is more important than all the other parallel lives? Why am i so arrogant to think, that my life is the only life that matters, in the here and now?
Old 02-01-2011, 02:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks!
Quote:

Yes I am sure remorse is only a result of thinking and judgments, that is exactly what it is. Judgements are just a brain disorder. Well i highly doubt that's true, but in anyway, judgements are not how the universe works. Light could not exist without dark.

All judgements are suspended out of time...they cannot exist, but with time and thought.

Quote:
That's an interesting theory, of parallel lives, i'd be interested in learning more about that, would they all stop once my death comes?

This is my theory....when you leave your story behind (death)parallel lives don't stop but become One....it is only the human condition that sees separation.

Quote:

So they leak into this life, and that creates the memory, that makes sense, because some of my memories do have impacts on me, and a few of my memories even seemed like they were happening, not just memories.

It is one belief that all lives are played out similtaneously...as the vibration (or spirit) creates potential out of Infinite Potentiality (pureness..where all, yet no thing yet exists). If there is an element of truth in this theory, then yes, you could get glimses, spontanaety, de ja vu, knowing. Yet even these are created and do not exist.

Quote:

How does parallel lives explain, memories of me dying? Does that mean i am witnessing some of the parallel parts of me dying? And what does that mean? What happens when no other parallel life is left, and it is just this life?

Again, my own thoughts....because you are eternal and death is only our human condition...you have never left from whence you are (call it God, Heaven, Universe, Potential, Vibration, Soul etc) and whatever glimses you have...if you truly believe them to be true....are only scenarios playing out in the parallels you have created similtaneously. While "you" play these out and view them in strips, they will shift and re-shape as is created. I guess our closest to explaining it, is like watching scenes playing on a projector screen...we watch whats happening while feeling separated from the action projected onto the screen.

Quote:

Oh this is very intriguing, and has my mind thinking in many directions. Am i, in each life i am now having, trying to compete against my other lives? What if one of my other lives is more successful than this life, or even outlives me?
How can i be stretched into so many lives at once?

Because "you" are not those lives...hehe

Quote:

Why would the creator, or myself, enjoy that game, and what exactly is the point (although i have the same question towards reincarnation?)
Could I be in another one of my lives, right now, thinking the same thing i am thinking, about memories of this life?
Why would i be on completely different journeys in each life? Like, messed up in one, pleasant in another, wouldn't the basics of me, be on the same page at all times? You would think the leaking would teach myself things, even myself in parallel lives, but yet, in those lives i am still demented.
I guess, if it were true, then i am right now, many, different people, races, and experiences, that can explain why i am such a contradiction, i wonder if my other lives are such contradictions too. And all of this is highly weird, and fascinating.
And to sum this up, my most important question,

If you let go of these many questions and allow them to emesh into just one, I feel you will click to it. Because none of this actually exists....just like the In & Out Breathe of God.

Quote:

why am i so arrogant in this life, to think that this life is more important than all the other parallel lives? Why am i so arrogant to think, that my life is the only life that matters, in the here and now?

Because you can... lol...there is no judgement...no right or wrong.

All these questions fall away into the Silence once you stop analysing and disecting them to the point where they become so diluted and confused. Duality separates...there is only Single...quantum principle expands this very thought into nothing but void!...
Old 02-01-2011, 03:37 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Because you can... lol...there is no judgement...no right or wrong.

All these questions fall away into the Silence once you stop analysing and disecting them to the point where they become so diluted and confused. Duality separates...there is only Single...quantum principle expands this very thought into nothing but void!...

Haha, think i'll post that last quote and bits and pieces of advice on my wall to help silent my analytical mind, i am way too questionable curious and philosophical for my own good.

But i still like to explore the theories, i find these things simply fascinating!!!
My mind works in odd ways.
Confusion is the basis to why I am here, confusion is the aspect that keeps me alive and humbled, confusion does not stress me out, it in fact, leads me to more awareness and ability to trust in the universe, i am never one to admit that i know things for sure, i like to keep open minded, and that soothes my thirst for knowledge, at the same time keeps me open to oneness, and that all things are possible and the amusing side of paradox, if i knew everything, i wouldn't be here I enjoy hassling myself dissecting all sides of life and exploring every side of the spectrum, that is just something i find fun, i guess to each his own hehe. You know, i'm not easily persuaded into believing everything that i come across, as i cling onto what is in my heart, but i still see the importance of exploring everything, thus i lavishly enjoy hearing about every theory, hearing about every opinion. Every piece of wisdom, has something important to unfold, no person knows the vastness of the secrets in this universe, but each person knows a few wisdoms in their time that should be listened to. Theories are amazing.
Thanks for explaining more things NightSpirit, it is all very intriguing.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Haha, think i'll post that last quote and bits and pieces of advice on my wall to help silent my analytical mind, i am way too questionable curious and philosophical for my own good.

But i still like to explore the theories, i find these things simply fascinating!!!
My mind works in odd ways.
Confusion is the basis to why I am here, confusion is the aspect that keeps me alive and humbled, confusion does not stress me out, it in fact, leads me to more awareness and ability to trust in the universe, i am never one to admit that i know things for sure, i like to keep open minded, and that soothes my thirst for knowledge, at the same time keeps me open to oneness, and that all things are possible and the amusing side of paradox, if i knew everything, i wouldn't be here I enjoy hassling myself dissecting all sides of life and exploring every side of the spectrum, that is just something i find fun, i guess to each his own hehe. You know, i'm not easily persuaded into believing everything that i come across, as i cling onto what is in my heart, but i still see the importance of exploring everything, thus i lavishly enjoy hearing about every theory, hearing about every opinion. Every piece of wisdom, has something important to unfold, no person knows the vastness of the secrets in this universe, but each person knows a few wisdoms in their time that should be listened to. Theories are amazing.
Thanks for explaining more things NightSpirit, it is all very intriguing.

And that's how it should be!
You may have noticed....that's why I used such words as...there is a belief/again my thoughts/there are those that believe...
Old 02-01-2011, 07:49 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
And that's how it should be!
You may have noticed....that's why I used such words as...there is a belief/again my thoughts/there are those that believe...

lol, yes i have, even in the above explanations! my spirit guides lecture me about my analytical mind and impatience a lot though. Especially raven, tries to bring humour into all of my serious endeavours, it's quite nice to not be so serious at times as well