Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 29-12-2010, 06:50 AM
Ciqala

sooo, i've got an interesting ice breaker...

i was a serial killer in a past life. I was also a man, and i victimized women, and i was into dead bodies, and i'll save you the disturbing descriptions of it all, because it was disgusting. I died a lunatic, in a cave, amongst dead things. Now, that's something to be proud of (sarcasm). I really hope that was a long, long time ago, because my karma is going to be bad for probably the rest of my lives because of that.
See, i don't know much about reincarnation, other than the fact i can remember my lives easier than my own childhood in this life.
Well, do i learn something else from this other than i must have completely messed up in that life? I mean i've had more peachy lives, compared to that one, but i do know, i'm a very old soul, and i don't know the time frame of these lives.
I guess i learned, the horrible thing, about past lives, is your past lives, can and will affect you in this life, and for my younger years i was haunted with these memories, and not just that, the frame of mind of a serial killer. I was even diagnosed as a sociopath. Happily ever after and all, i obviously came out of that. Came a long way. I never actually killed anyone in this life, for all i know. But how do i deal with my disappointment of myself.
And even more importantly, can i really reverse the karma, of what i did in that life, in this life? Can I really make up for everything before i die again?
And not to mention, THIS life, started out horrendously, and i suffered extremely, and did more horrible things. So now that i am 22, will i still have time to catch up on the good things? I don't want to live again. I just want to finally get it right this time. I've learned more in this life, then i did in some of the ones i can remember. Well it was always a power struggle for me. I was always powerful, and most of the times, powerful in a bad way. Sometimes just powerful in an ignorant way. Some of my lives i was messed up to extremes. Some of them i was powerful in good ways too.
But not all good memories.
How is my karma going to work out, do you think? Can i make up for it?
Old 29-12-2010, 07:29 AM
mahakali

yes you can purify it in a flash, karma is not what you think. Edgar Cayce has good views on karma. your fine dear we all have karma like that. the spirit doesn't care if you were a murderer. just forgive yourself no law has a hold on you. nothing can hold your spirit. unless you let it.
Old 29-12-2010, 07:37 AM
Ciqala

that is very good news to hear. and i'm glad i'm not alone in having karma like that. i love edgar cayce, but never read up on his views of karma, yet. by doing the spiritual work i'm doing, nothing new to anyone here, probably old in fact, is that the same as purifying my karma? or should i do something else? i guess i should go on a book hunt.
Old 29-12-2010, 07:49 AM
Sangress

For some reason I've been under the impression that Karma is at play on a life by life basis, rather than spanning over every life and then making you suffer needlessly for past mistakes that you may not even be aware of.

I see Karma as natures way or restoring balance to all things.

Honestly, If Karma were to set right all of my past wrongs during this life it would essentially contradict a lot of who I am and what I do now, in this lifetime.

Is is so far fetched to say that Karma changes with you and corrects you on your path as you grow and develop during each lifetime?
Old 29-12-2010, 08:45 AM
Ciqala

well i certainly suffered from past mistakes from past lives i was hardly aware of, every single second, i suffer from the results and consequence of whatever i end up doing, and before i was out of the womb i was suffering, and before the doc slapped my little tush, the whole world was conspiring, and way before i was even a thought to be born, peoples lives before me made sure to compliment my rise into the world.
And personally, i contradict myself a lot in my personality, even in my words, even in my different personas, even in my beliefs, even in all my lives, i am one big contradicting paradox, but then again, i am heyoka, and trickster, i even trick myself at times, and it becomes annoying living in my mind.
Old 29-12-2010, 08:58 AM
Sangress

I settled my past Karmic scores and punishments and hardships in the past.

I suppose I'm one of the people who remembers and learns from previous lives, but doesn't bring their extra luggage back to the present life with them, so to speak.
Old 29-12-2010, 09:07 AM
Master
Hello Ciqala

Wow u are so young to be working these things out .. u old soul!
When a soul feels remorse all is forgiven, Karmic debts are repaid but not necessarily the way we think. Edgar C would say in his book on Emotional and physical karma for example something like " if u killed in one life ... u may have a blood disorder yourself in the next"

I think 99 . 9 percent of us did some rotton things but arent saying!
I think every soul has one secret ( even if its tiny they wont tell anyone this life).
Good for you showing we are not perfect.
I have seen a few on my pass lives .. and I;m not telling LOL!!!

Try reading Journey of Souls .. U may be able to find things in there u remember !

Love and light
Good karma can balance it out too you know.
:)
*hug*
Old 29-12-2010, 09:14 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I settled my past Karmic scores and punishments and hardships in the past.

I suppose I'm one of the people who remembers and learns from previous lives, but doesn't bring their extra luggage back to the present life with them, so to speak.

well that is a very good thing
Old 29-12-2010, 09:23 AM
Sangress

Quote:
well that is a very good thing

It would be if Karma didn't balance it all out by giving me a couple dozen lives worth of hardship in one! Lol.

Last edited by Sangress : 29-12-2010 at 09:45 AM.
Old 29-12-2010, 09:33 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Hello Ciqala

Wow u are so young to be working these things out .. u old soul!
When a soul feels remorse all is forgiven, Karmic debts are repaid but not necessarily the way we think. Edgar C would say in his book on Emotional and physical karma for example something like " if u killed in one life ... u may have a blood disorder yourself in the next"

I think 99 . 9 percent of us did some rotton things but arent saying!
I think every soul has one secret ( even if its tiny they wont tell anyone this life).
Good for you showing we are not perfect.
I have seen a few on my pass lives .. and I;m not telling LOL!!!

Try reading Journey of Souls .. U may be able to find things in there u remember !

Love and light
Good karma can balance it out too you know.
:)
*hug*

i don't feel so young even including the events in this life lol
So that i feel remorse my soul is forgiven, that is soothing to me, i would very much like to think i am a changed soul, starting anew.

oh, so the theory is that what we do in one life, comes off as physical in the next? So lives don't actually skip over each other, it is just the last life that affects us in that way?
Well can karma affect us mentally and emotionally in a next life? Because that could explain all of my mental illnesses i had to recover from.
I had a few, more like many, odd and unexplained physical ailments in this life i would like to see if there are relations to past lives.

Hehe, well i tend to be overly honest, sometimes a virtue, sometimes a flaw!
I'm glad i'm not alone on the matter of rotten things done.

thanks for the advice!