Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 02-10-2017, 04:22 PM
Experiencer
Bad omens

Hi
Recently I have been experiencing/seeing what I would class as bad omens. On Saturday I was doing a meditation which got a little scary and afterwards a few strange things have occurred.

Following the meditation I was about to go up-to bed. As I left the downstairs room to go upstairs my clock fell off the wall which made a loud bang. This is not something which has ever happened before as its quite secure to the wall.

Then yesterday my laptop stopped working for no apparent reason. It was fine prior to this. No signs of anything wrong with it.

Then today as I left my house and was walking down the street, I saw a pigeon on the pavement which looked like it was lying there in pain dying from an accident i assumed it had suffered. I was torn about what to do. Whether to kill it and put it out of its misery. But I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I wondered if these events occurring are just coincidental? Or if I need to perhaps be more aware of something going on?

I understand this sounds quite bizarre but any insights would be helpful. Thanks
Old 02-10-2017, 04:30 PM
Master
The way I see it, Tony, is that these are all things that have happened to - or could happen to anybody. And it's just that they happened in a cluster - nothing to worry about, I mean they aren't bad omens, they're just small things that are pretty normal in everyday life.

It just sounds like you're a little wound up lately, perhaps?

Also, sometimes people think meditation is mysterious and so their expectations become apprehensions, and that may be why you're wound up or nervous. You could take a couple or three deep breaths when something shakes you up and walk on.

Old 02-10-2017, 04:43 PM
Guide

What happened during the meditation?
Old 02-10-2017, 05:42 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
What happened during the meditation?

I've learnt how to journey to some lower aspects of myself, you could say. Where alot of my fears etc reside. This meditation in particular was quite frightening. I have heard of 'entities' or negative energies getting through in these situations. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but they were my thoughts.
Old 02-10-2017, 06:04 PM
Guide

Do any of these incidents/synchronicities relate to the fears you experienced while travelling to the lower parts of yourself?