Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Devolution's Dream > Matt Warne

Old 05-11-2011, 04:06 AM
Administrator
With Love

I just wanted to say thank you so much to the staff for creating this special forum in honour of Matt. It is a beautiful addition to SF.

Sending love to Matt in his journey, wherever he is now--in the beautiful world of spirit, or once again traveling like a silvery star to this earth to walk and live and love~~~ I love you and miss you, liebling~~~

Old 05-11-2011, 06:05 AM
Master
Much gratitude from me also Matt
for the wonderful community you have created here
May you always know peace
xxxx

Old 06-11-2011, 03:08 AM
Administrator
Beautiful picture, sound. Thank you for all of your lovely words and thoughts that you have offered in healing and love~~~~
Old 06-11-2011, 11:48 AM
mattie

Devolution’s Legacy

I just saw on my computer calendar that today in November 6, the day that Spiritual Forums founder Matt Warne died. I can’t imagine to feel what those of you who knew him do today.

He left a substantial legacy via his wonderful creation that is this site. His friends & colleagues who kept his vision going, particularly after the site crashed slightly over a year ago are to be commended for this herculean task & have much to be proud of.

Last edited by mattie : 06-11-2011 at 01:14 PM.
Old 22-11-2011, 05:12 AM
Administrator
Thank you, Mattie, for your lovely words~~~~~ There is so much to celebrate here with all of these beautiful responses~~~ This helps ease the sorrows~~~~ Thank you~~~~
Old 22-11-2011, 08:48 PM
Master
[quote=annonafox]I just wanted to say thank you so much to the staff for creating this special forum in honour of Matt. It is a beautiful addition to SF.

Sending love to Matt in his journey, wherever he is now--in the beautiful world of spirit, or once again traveling like a silvery star to this earth to walk and live and love~~~ I love you and miss you, liebling~~~

I read your words, and felt your pain.......i cried instantly.....Bless you annonafox, and may time ease your pain.
With love, dragonfly1 xxxxxxx.
Old 24-11-2011, 02:53 PM
Ascender
Happy Thanksgiving Matt and thank you always !!!

mj
Old 15-03-2012, 06:52 AM
madein71

I just wanted to say a big thank to Matt and all of you for this great forum! not only do you all make us newcomers feel welcome but also part of a really wonderful community.
Old 15-03-2012, 07:28 AM
Master

For You Heidi ..Matt and all
XOOX

Art From Hearts around the globe

Debs

Old 15-03-2012, 07:32 AM
Master
THANK YOU MATT XOX ...( much love Heidi) xoxox