Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-10-2010, 10:15 AM
Master
Do we eat in the afterlife?

This question must be answered in two different ways. From the point of view of necessity, and from the view of personal choice.

To understand the answer in regard to necessity, you must first understand how the soul sustains itself in an etheric environment. But first we must look at what the soul really is.

The soul and the spirit.

The soul is the Self-aware presence. The consciousness of that which I AM. This includes your memories, your thoughts, your feelings, your beliefs, your desires and aspirations, your fears, your sense of character and personality, your knowledge, and all those qualities, imperfections and aspects that distinguish and illuminate you as a separate entity. It is the embodiment of your Self-Journey. This is within a continuous cycle of change and expression, the creative experiential instrument of the spirit.

Your spirit on the other hand is that which does not change. Does not give way to any imperfection, flaw or fear. It is the aspect of you which is closest to that which God is. It is that which requires nothing, but provides everything. It is that which is unseen but forever felt through the vehicle of love, wisdom and service. It is the pure, the perfect and the permanence of the divine. It is the sublime marriage of that which is God and that which is conceived into you.

With the above understanding one can differentiate that which provides with that which manifests from provision. The spirit provides, and the soul manifests.
We call the spirit world as such because it is a place of provision. It is a state of being provided for with every need that you may conceive of. This is why the spirit world is a state and place of infinite potentials and possibilities. Thus, some term it ‘Heaven’.
So then, to understand better how the soul sustains itself in the spirit world, you simply have to understand the spirit, and the world of spirit, simply provides all the sustenance that is required. This is simply radiated from your beloved spirit into your soul and engulfs it in blissful rays of energy. That is also why, upon crossing over to the spirit world, you will experience a great surge of revitalization and invigoration.
It is this that feeds you, fulfils your necessities, in a permanent state of eternity.

When it comes to personal choice, we speak of the free will and expression of the soul. From having one or many sensual and sentimental experiences in the physical world the soul develops attachments to aspects of their journey. Attachments come in an infinite array of forms, one of which is food, and another is drink. Although the soul understands it is not required to eat, it will sometimes retain the desire to relive sensations those experiences provided. It is not uncommon for souls to be seen manifesting their once favourite food or drink. The exception would be that nobody relives the experience of eating meat because it is not aligned to their vibration anymore. Animals they have eaten in physical life cause regret to the soul in an enlightened state because those very animals share the afterlife with them.
When reanimating the act of consuming a type of food, or drink, the soul has to rely on memories of sensations they retain, such as the texture, the flavour, the aroma and the colour. They then allow their memory to project these thoughts into a solid form which they can then touch. While this can be, at first, a thrilling experience, especially when you have no risk of putting on any weight, the activity soon loses its appeal. The apple or the cup of tea fades into nothingness. The soul moves away from Earthly habits and repetitious activates and engages itself with greater activities of indulgence. This will be whatever drives them to be who they aspire to be.

-SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 06-10-2010, 01:04 PM
Cal

Sparrow, thanks so much for the heart filled response. It is greatly appreciated. I will make sure to communicate mentally in advance the next time I have to put one of my pets to sleep. I am relieved to know they understand when that has to be done and that my bond with them will even strengthen our species soul groups and future potentials. I look forward to reading your future post and understanding how to communicate better with animal species. I really want to see them all again when I pass over.

I’ve always felt that somehow my animal companions were more spiritually advanced than me. From them I have learned about unconditional love and forgiveness, simplicity and focusing awareness in the present moment. One problem I have is forgetfulness, as if it is programmed to forget what I have learned and seem to automatically revert back unknowingly.

Again, thanks so much!

Cal
Old 06-10-2010, 01:27 PM
Cal

I am really enjoying reading and contemplating your posts Sparrow. Thanks so much for the time and energy you are putting forth.

Quote:
When it comes to personal choice, we speak of the free will and expression of the soul. From having one or many sensual and sentimental experiences in the physical world the soul develops attachments to aspects of their journey. Attachments come in an infinite array of forms, one of which is food, and another is drink.

Very interesting that the soul has attachments and seeks to relive them in the afterlife out of want or desire and not out of necessity. I couldn't help to wonder if sex falls into this category as well. In dreams, especially lucid dreams, sex seems somewhat empty or lacking compared to the physical experience. Makes me wonder if it's because it’s just a mental projection as opposed to two separate entities exchanging energies.

Cal
Old 06-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Sparrow, thanks so much for the heart filled response. It is greatly appreciated. I will make sure to communicate mentally in advance the next time I have to put one of my pets to sleep. I am relieved to know they understand when that has to be done and that my bond with them will even strengthen our species soul groups and future potentials. I look forward to reading your future post and understanding how to communicate better with animal species. I really want to see them all again when I pass over.

I’ve always felt that somehow my animal companions were more spiritually advanced than me. From them I have learned about unconditional love and forgiveness, simplicity and focusing awareness in the present moment. One problem I have is forgetfulness, as if it is programmed to forget what I have learned and seem to automatically revert back unknowingly.

Again, thanks so much!

Cal

Perhaps you would like to speak more of this forgetfulness, so that it can be addressed here?

-SPARROW-

Old 06-10-2010, 06:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
I am really enjoying reading and contemplating your posts Sparrow. Thanks so much for the time and energy you are putting forth.

Very interesting that the soul has attachments and seeks to relive them in the afterlife out of want or desire and not out of necessity. I couldn't help to wonder if sex falls into this category as well. In dreams, especially lucid dreams, sex seems somewhat empty or lacking compared to the physical experience. Makes me wonder if it's because it’s just a mental projection as opposed to two separate entities exchanging energies.

Cal
The physical act of sex is not practiced in the spirit world. For this reason you can perhaps understand why so many souls choose to have a physical experience.

The spirit itself is genderless. The soul is a combination of both male and female energies depending on their soul journey up to that moment. Whether they choose to wear the form of a male or female in the afterlife is purely a matter of individual identity and character choice. This is the aspect of ego, which gives you your ability to have the personality that you have, and then wear an image that best personifies that personality for your self gratification. Ego is to be understood as not a negative aspect of yourself, but a means to experience expression and creation. Every beautiful song written or love letter written to a spouse comes through ego. Or a piece of art or architect. People often misunderstand this, and focus purely on the opposite spectrum of ego which gets the finger pointed at as ‘bad’.

The energy that ignites the desire for sex with another human being is still experienced in the afterlife, but in a different way. It is not felt as a desire to perform animal-like practices, but is felt as a desire to be of service to someone else. To give something of yourself to that other. This can be in the form of all sorts of deeds and creative phenomenon, not even imagined on Earth. One of the most beautiful is a type of merging experience shared by two beings. They will come together to create a unified moulding of the energy between both beings, sharing with one another every intimate sensation, thought and feeling they have within their deepest core. Like two flames from two candles merging together as one. In that moment the two temporarily become as one. This is unlike anything experienced in human form.

Sex in physical form, with all its chemical and mental/emotional stimulations is considered a sacred and privileged experience for the soul. So too the practice of self-love in similar respect. It is a shame so much taboo is placed on these gifts.

-SPARROW-

Old 06-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Cal

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal

Again, thanks so much!

Cal

Perhaps you would like to speak more of this forgetfulness, so that it can be addressed here?

-SPARROW-

Hi Sparrow. Sure, I can elaborate more on what I mean about the forgetfulness I speak of. Thanks for the opportunity to expand on it and to hopefully gain some insight as to why this happens. Hopefully it will be meaningful to someone else as well.

I am fairly well educated and work in management in a high paced high tech business environment and my memory is pretty good for those things. However, when it comes to spiritual development or self improvement that’s where forgetfulness is a problem for me. Maybe I could start at a point where I was in my life about 18 years ago when I started reading material about and avidly practiced lucid dreaming. After a short while of dedicated intent and practice at lucid dreaming I became fairly sufficient at it, meaning entering a ‘dream world’ with full conscious awareness, albeit short periods at a time. Ultimately what I had learned from that dream world or reality was that my intent/thoughts could manipulate the environment in ‘real-time’ and that physical laws didn’t apply. I could fly, walk through walls, instantly appear somewhere else, etc. I was more or less a rooky though, certainly not a master of that reality. Occasionally I was surprised when I met an opposing (fierce/angry) entity that I could not manipulate, control or make disappear when they attacked or chased me. My only escape was to make myself wake up, disappear or fly away.

After a while I realized the same was possible to a certain extent in the physical world, which thoughts actually effect or manifest in the physical world, only a lot slower and that I had a small amount of influence. I later had learned about the law of attraction from books and thought I had put two and two together. I thought the purpose of my lucid dreaming experiences was to teach me what I needed to know at the time so that I could apply in my physical life. However, when I find myself in stressful situations I seem to forget that everything is as it should be partially co-created unknowingly by my own thoughts and actions. In my day to day interactions and in the heat of the moment I often forget and say and do things that have the opposite effect of what I really want and feel like a victim of circumstances. I try but certainly have to get better at consciously catching and redirecting myself, my thoughts and actions.

A few years after that I started studying and working with plant spirits in respectful ceremonial ways, like our ancestors did in the shamanic traditions. I learned things such as multidimensional beings and that many other dimensions exist; that everything is composed of energy. Most of the time the intent was as simple as please show me what I need to know most right now. I was often shown the same things in different ways. It appeared that unconditional love was often something I needed to work on – being more like my dogs. Many of the insights I received were extremely profound at the moment but didn’t seem to carry the same weight in my ‘waking’ physical mind. As a result I would forget about those insights and to apply them.

I never could understand why this forgetfulness happens so consistently. Not too long ago I found some videos on youtube about the afterlife from a group called Desteni and their inter-dimensional portal. I went to their website and watched dozens of videos. If what they/she says is true then that would explain my forgetfulness in the areas of spiritual development and self improvement. In case you are unfamiliar with that group they basically say that humans are enslaved spirits, captured and enslaved by the Annunaki creator gods and that the mind consciousness field is pre-programmed to keep spirits enslaved and unaware of their true nature. I don’t really want to believe that and try not to dwell on it but a seed of possibility was planted.

Everything I say here is in truth about me and my expereinces and I acknowledge that others may have different experiences and truths. I hope that this dialog will have some value for someone else as well. Thanks in advance for sharing your perspective on the type of forgetfulness that I am speaking of.

Blessings,
Cal

Last edited by Cal : 06-10-2010 at 07:59 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:21 PM
Cal

Quote:
The energy that ignites the desire for sex with another human being is still experienced in the afterlife, but in a different way. It is not felt as a desire to perform animal-like practices, but is felt as a desire to be of service to someone else. To give something of yourself to that other. This can be in the form of all sorts of deeds and creative phenomenon, not even imagined on Earth. One of the most beautiful is a type of merging experience shared by two beings. They will come together to create a unified moulding of the energy between both beings, sharing with one another every intimate sensation, thought and feeling they have within their deepest core. Like two flames from two candles merging together as one. In that moment the two temporarily become as one. This is unlike anything experienced in human form.

Sounds like a beautiful experience indeed.

Perhaps my dream world is closer to the spirit world than the physical one.

Very interesting insights

Thanks!
Cal

Last edited by Cal : 06-10-2010 at 08:24 PM. Reason: correctly apply quote box
Old 06-10-2010, 10:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal

Hi Sparrow. Sure, I can elaborate more on what I mean about the forgetfulness I speak of. Thanks for the opportunity to expand on it and to hopefully gain some insight as to why this happens. Hopefully it will be meaningful to someone else as well.

I am fairly well educated and work in management in a high paced high tech business environment and my memory is pretty good for those things. However, when it comes to spiritual development or self improvement that’s where forgetfulness is a problem for me. Maybe I could start at a point where I was in my life about 18 years ago when I started reading material about and avidly practiced lucid dreaming. After a short while of dedicated intent and practice at lucid dreaming I became fairly sufficient at it, meaning entering a ‘dream world’ with full conscious awareness, albeit short periods at a time. Ultimately what I had learned from that dream world or reality was that my intent/thoughts could manipulate the environment in ‘real-time’ and that physical laws didn’t apply. I could fly, walk through walls, instantly appear somewhere else, etc. I was more or less a rooky though, certainly not a master of that reality. Occasionally I was surprised when I met an opposing (fierce/angry) entity that I could not manipulate, control or make disappear when they attacked or chased me. My only escape was to make myself wake up, disappear or fly away.

After a while I realized the same was possible to a certain extent in the physical world, which thoughts actually effect or manifest in the physical world, only a lot slower and that I had a small amount of influence. I later had learned about the law of attraction from books and thought I had put two and two together. I thought the purpose of my lucid dreaming experiences was to teach me what I needed to know at the time so that I could apply in my physical life. However, when I find myself in stressful situations I seem to forget that everything is as it should be partially co-created unknowingly by my own thoughts and actions. In my day to day interactions and in the heat of the moment I often forget and say and do things that have the opposite effect of what I really want and feel like a victim of circumstances. I try but certainly have to get better at consciously catching and redirecting myself, my thoughts and actions.

A few years after that I started studying and working with plant spirits in respectful ceremonial ways, like our ancestors did in the shamanic traditions. I learned things such as multidimensional beings and that many other dimensions exist; that everything is composed of energy. Most of the time the intent was as simple as please show me what I need to know most right now. I was often shown the same things in different ways. It appeared that unconditional love was often something I needed to work on – being more like my dogs. Many of the insights I received were extremely profound at the moment but didn’t seem to carry the same weight in my ‘waking’ physical mind. As a result I would forget about those insights and to apply them.

I never could understand why this forgetfulness happens so consistently. Not too long ago I found some videos on youtube about the afterlife from a group called Desteni and their inter-dimensional portal. I went to their website and watched dozens of videos. If what they/she says is true then that would explain my forgetfulness in the areas of spiritual development and self improvement. In case you are unfamiliar with that group they basically say that humans are enslaved spirits, captured and enslaved by the Annunaki creator gods and that the mind consciousness field is pre-programmed to keep spirits enslaved and unaware of their true nature. I don’t really want to believe that and try not to dwell on it but a seed of possibility was planted.

Everything I say here is in truth about me and my expereinces and I acknowledge that others may have different experiences and truths. I hope that this dialog will have some value for someone else as well. Thanks in advance for sharing your perspective on the type of forgetfulness that I am speaking of.

Blessings,
Cal
Salutations of love and kinship, with gratitude for sharing your voice.

Thank you for elaborating.

This lucid dream state you have spoken of is much like the fabric of the spirit world and so you will experience many similarities. Lucid dreaming basically is your consciousness accessing subtle layers of the spirit world. Those close to the physical dimension. You are then using tools, and eyes, from another aspect of what you are, and then bringing them back and trying to translate the memory of the experiences through your brain. Much is naturally lost in translation, and forgotten. The brain is primarily designed for handling physical functions, rather than interpreting spiritual experiences.

I do understand where you are coming from and your mental processes. It is one thing to learn a spiritual lesson and principle, but quite another to put it into practice in an every day situation. This is why intention, commitment and action is all so important.

One of the things you are finding is that those around you do not share your aspired spiritual outlook on life, and of yourself, or of themselves. They engage with you as if you are just a man, and your spiritual principles seem often out of place in their presence. They hold expectations of you to be ‘just a man’ and act like one. For if you act any differently, if you act spiritually evolved and enlightened, you will be alienated and criticized for being different and special. This modernised disconnected social conditioning is like a wall blocking you from where you want to be and who you want to be. You are finding that the repetition of life’s struggles and responsibilities triggers a spontaneous ‘learned’ attitude and behaviour which you fall into as a result of many years of repetitious programming. This learnt attitude and behaviour has taken the reins of your life and is your default setting and state of mind. The moment you attempt to reach inward for spiritual upliftment or strength of will, the trained animal, that is your mindset and response mechanism jumps in to create conflict.

What you want to do is unlearn that which has become your mindset, your attitude and your behaviour program. You will then have a clean canvass to paint a new mindset, attitude and program from the wisdom of your spirit and strength of your heart.

You will also find that repetitious surroundings are influencing you, and not in a good way. If you want to experience more sunshine and sandy beaches, you do not stay rooted in some snow covered cold barren landscape. If you want to be that which you aspire to be, then seek out others who also aspire to be that and build your strength on the pillars of their support. Do not stay bound among those who are simply satisfied with being just a man, or women. Follow the stream of influence which propels you closer to who and where you aspire to be.

You will also find that self-neglect creates stagnant energy and lack of progress. If you want to progress and grow into a spiritually fluid, placid, love-motivated and peace filled being you need to spend quality time with yourself alone. Without the opinions or expectations, or responsibilities of others on your mind. If you do not make this time for yourself, then your inner-self will have no time for you.

So then, this forgetfulness is basically a result of all these things. It is not because you do not have the heart to apply them to the real world, or lack the belief. It is that you rely too much on these illusions you still assume is the real reality, when in fact the real reality are those things you feel are so removed and mystical to be lived true. The true perspective of things is what you keep forgetting, and it is because it is so very much easier to simply rely on your learned illusions of the here and now, rather than make the extra effort to change permanently.

If you want to remember. If you want to have the attitude and outlook you aspire to have. If you want to embody all those qualities, gifts, insights and principles you have read about, seen, heard and felt, then stop pretending to be someone who you are not. Someone you have pretended to be for so long, for the sake of pleasing others. This is the time now, to be who you really are. To recognise the illusions that surround you, that work against you, and for you. To recognise the reason you think and act as you do, and to think yourself into someone you really are. That someone who in truth does embody all of those qualities, insights and abilities. You are your greatest obstacle to your greatest dream. Yet you are also your greatest force to create your greatest reality. Have the courage to stand up for what you believe, and make every intention through thought, word and deed be a statement to that.

Whilst there have been alterations to the DNA of human beings by other species, this occurred long ago and humanity has since worked to reverse these effects. Do not fall victim to the fear-fuelled beliefs that some inter-dimensional species is somehow controlling your destiny. While indeed there are species not of the earth who have their own agendas in mind for humanity, the alliance that oversees humanities spiritual development is vastly superior in protecting human destiny among the stars, as a star family. As a free willed family of loving sentient beings.

-SPARROW-

Last edited by Spirit Guide Sparrow : 07-10-2010 at 02:48 PM.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:39 AM
Master
Do we choose when and how we die?

It is a common shared belief that all human beings return to the Earth with some sort of blueprint, and that this blueprint prescribes that soul to a particular road of destiny. While true that certain facets of the soul journey are chosen prior to physical birth, the actual outcome of events are not forecast or foretold. This allows free will and choice to take place throughout the physical lifetime, instead of simply being a puppet for your spirit. Most souls accept this reality and find it a very exciting prospect, until they are actually having the human experience, and then they adopt a contradictory outlook, because they think it will make their lives easier.

There are those in the spirit world with access to far superior knowledge and foresight, due to their vibrational state and the roles and responsibilities they are appointed. While in the spirit world there will always appear to be someone who knows far more than you, and can sometimes be quite vague when indulging others with their information. This will be because the soul who is asking the question is not vibrationally ready to know what there is to know, or that they will understand better when they discover the truth for themselves.
When the time comes closer to the end of your physical life term, whether it be from illness, disease or cell degeneration, it will become much more apparent to the spirit world as to the nature of your passing. It may or may not be as apparent to you, unless you are aware of the conditions your body has. Some psychics may claim to foretell the time and means of someone’s passing prior to it happening. In such instances they are tuning into the energy field of that person to translate the potentials that are orbiting their vibrational system. An auric field which harnesses certain energies that form from the thoughts and doings of a person. What can be seen here does not have to come to pass if the individual alters their own destiny through a change of actions. If a condition or imbalance of dis-ease has been allowed to have its way for too long, changes in action in later stages will bring about very little difference in the end result.

The time and nature of your physical passing is subsequently going to depend entirely on how you live your life, how you maintain balance, and the actions you perform at any given moment. There are so many other factors in place, such as the free will of others, or planetary issues, which interweave within your life, which give added unexpected twists to the outplay of events. This is what is it to be a human being.

The only way to predict what your future holds, is to be the one who creates it.

-SPARROW-

Old 07-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Cal

Quote:
Salutations of love and kinship, with gratitude for sharing your voice.

Thank you for elaborating.

This lucid dream state you have spoken of is much like the fabric of the spirit world and so you will experience many similarities. Lucid dreaming basically is your consciousness accessing subtle layers of the spirit world. Those close to the physical dimension. You are then using tools, and eyes, from another aspect of what you are, and then bringing them back and trying to translate the memory of the experiences through your brain. Much is naturally lost in translation, and forgotten. The brain is primarily designed for handling physical functions, rather than interpreting spiritual experiences.

I do understand where you are coming from and your mental processes. It is one thing to learn a spiritual lesson and principle, but quite another to put it into practice in an every day situation. This is why intention, commitment and action is all so important.

One of the things you are finding is that those around you do not share your aspired spiritual outlook on life, and of yourself, or of themselves. They engage with you as if you are just a man, and your spiritual principles seem often out of place in their presence. They hold expectations of you to be ‘just a man’ and act like one. For if you act any differently, if you act spiritually evolved and enlightened, you will be alienated and criticized for being different and special. This modernised disconnected social conditioning is like a wall blocking you from where you want to be and who you want to be. You are finding that the repetition of life’s struggles and responsibilities triggers a spontaneous ‘learned’ attitude and behaviour which you fall into as a result of many years of repetitious programming. This learnt attitude and behaviour has taken the resigns of your life and is your default setting and state of mind. The moment you attempt to reach inward for spiritual upliftment or strength of will, the trained animal, that is your mindset and response mechanism jumps in to create conflict.

What you want to do is unlearn that which has become your mindset, your attitude and your behaviour programme. You will then have a clean canvass to paint a new mindset, attitude and programme from the wisdom of your spirit and strength of your heart.

You will also find that repetitious surroundings are influencing you, and not in a good way. If you want to experience more sunshine and sandy beaches, you do not stay rooted in some snow covered cold barren landscape. If you want to be that which you aspire to be, then seek out others who also aspire to be that and build your strength on the pillars of their support. Do not stay bound among those who are simply satisfied with being just a man, or women. Follow the stream of influence which propels you closer to who and where you aspire to be.

You will also find that self-neglect creates stagnant energy and lack of progress. If you want to progress and grow into a spiritually fluid, placid, love-motivated and peace filled being you need to spend quality time with yourself alone. Without the opinions or expectations, or responsibilities of others on your mind. If you do not make this time for yourself, then your inner-self will have no time for you.

So then, this forgetfulness is basically a result of all these things. It is not because you do not have the heart to apply them to the real world, or lack the belief. It is that you rely too much on these illusions you still assume is the real reality, when in fact the real reality are those things you feel are so removed and mystical to be lived true. The true perspective of things is what you keep forgetting, and it is because it is so very much easier to simply rely on your learned illusions of the here and now, rather than make the extra effort to change permanently.

If you want to remember. If you want to have the attitude and outlook you aspire to have. If you want to embody all those qualities, gifts, insights and principles you have read about, seen, heard and felt, then stop pretending to be someone who you are not. Someone you have pretended to be for so long, for the sake of pleasing others. This is the time now, to be who you really are. To recognise the illusions that surround you, that work against you, and for you. To recognise the reason you think and act as you do, and to think yourself into someone you really are. That someone who in truth does embody all of those qualities, insights and abilities. You are your greatest obstacle to your greatest dream. Yet you are also your greatest force to create your greatest reality. Have the courage to stand up for what you believe, and make every intention through thought, word and deed be a statement to that.

Whilst there have been alterations to the DNA of human beings by other species, this occurred long ago and humanity has since worked to reverse these effects. Do not fall victim to the fear-fuelled beliefs that some inter-dimensional species is somehow controlling your destiny. While indeed there are species not of the earth who have their own agendas in mind for humanity, the alliance that oversees humanities spiritual development is vastly superior in protecting human destiny among the stars, as a star family. As a free willed family of loving sentient beings.

-SPARROW-

Thank you very much Sparrow. I am in deep gratitude for such a thoughtful, heart filled and detailed response. As I read through it I felt your sincerity, honesty and truth behind the written words, striking deep accord within me. I will sit with your wise words and absorb and integrate.

Yesterday I noticed another post you made about procrastination. Perhaps I can apply some of that wisdom to my situation as well.

Maybe at some point in some thread the timing will be ripe for you to tell us your perspective about the alliance you speak of that oversees humanities spiritual development.

Blessings from my heart & soul
Cal