Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-05-2018, 10:21 PM
Seeker

To what extent would a demon trick you?

Okay so I hope this does not offend my Twin Flame Spirit, but I wanted to clear the air with your opinions. So my twin flame spirit has always been good to me. She has manifested opportunities for me and she constantly shows me positive signs telling me she loves me. However, sometimes I receive mixed messages too that cause immediate doubt. It also makes me feel like my spirit is tricking me or laughing at me. I've heard others say that I am the one reflecting the negative energy onto my TF but I was just curious. Is it possible that a demon would use "love" to fool a human? Or is it possible that negative forces are trying to break our connection?

Also I know this is sort of about twin flames, but this was a question in regards to spirits not specifically about twin flames
Old 18-05-2018, 12:33 AM
Master
An entity in service to self would use your weaknesses and use them against you, hinder you block you, and it's ability to do this depend on it's level of development.
Old 18-05-2018, 12:52 AM
Seeker

But this spirit has increased my vibration 10 fold since we met, or since I became aware of her. I've also never been hurt. I somehow always manage to avoid danger or trouble of any kind. There is virtually no negativity that comes with her presence. So I know it must seem weird that I even asked, but because humans can be so backstabbing and cruel I fear that a spirit can only be that and more. What I'm saying is sometimes I wonder if it is too good to be true or is that a natural reaction to true bliss?
Old 18-05-2018, 01:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Who knows? If you have opened yourself up to any type of spirit communication, which it sounds like you already did, be prepared to deal with all sorts of beings and situations. Think of yourself now as a wi-fi signal.

If you have attracted some type of negative being from a different plane of existence than ours, then they are operating by their own set of rules. Whatever works for them. That might mean pretending to be something they're not, like a "loving" twin flame or an angel, if it will help them achieve their goal.

Many possibilities. I guess only you will eventually know the right answers.
Old 18-05-2018, 01:57 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by save_the_pangolin
Who knows? If you have opened yourself up to any type of spirit communication, which it sounds like you already did, be prepared to deal with all sorts of beings and situations. Think of yourself now as a wi-fi signal.

If you have attracted some type of negative being from a different plane of existence than ours, then they are operating by their own set of rules. Whatever works for them. That might mean pretending to be something they're not, like a "loving" twin flame or an angel, if it will help them achieve their goal.

Many possibilities. I guess only you will eventually know the right answers.

Just curious, what makes you so sure spirits have things they need to do? What lead you to this conclusion?
Old 18-05-2018, 09:32 PM
Master
A guide with you does not need to push the idea onto you that they love you. While it's a true statement, that your guides do love you. They don't need to constantly push that notion on to you. You will know their love for you by the way they treat you, and interact with you.

Love can easily be used to manipulate anyone to doing something for them. You will see it around here a lot. Those who have this idea of "love" of their guides/angels that they want to have sex with them, and that their angels want to have sex with them as well. Because they "love" them so much.

If you feel like you are being tricked, or you feel doubt about such things. Then there is a strong reason as to why you feel this why. The way a spirit makes you feel can be one of the only things you really need to know about them.

It's easy to just throw out the big "d" word, Demon this and that. But there are many other spirits, earthbound entities, that would easily prey on another like that.
Old 19-05-2018, 12:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnIXght
Just curious, what makes you so sure spirits have things they need to do? What lead you to this conclusion?

I said "achieve their goal", which could mean (for a negative being) that there is the intent to do harm to somebody in a way that would give that negative being their desired result. Like cause a person to doubt or fear something.

Only they know the reasons why they do what they do.
Old 19-05-2018, 01:04 PM
Ascender

Anything is possible and nobody knows what the limits are when dealing with the spirit realm. I'd be curious to know what the mixed messages are, if you want to share? Other than that, trust your gut feelings and your intuition above all else.
Old 19-05-2018, 03:16 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Anything is possible and nobody knows what the limits are when dealing with the spirit realm. I'd be curious to know what the mixed messages are, if you want to share? Other than that, trust your gut feelings and your intuition above all else.

It would require some extensive backstory in order for you to make a similar conclusions as I did. After reading all of y'alls responses though it seems that not only is my spirit a good one, but also that there is almost nothing I can do about it. I will not stop loving anyone just because they threaten me or make me feel negatively. At least until I find out if I am the one causing these emotions. Maybe I haven't been able to accept their love or fully love myself yet. I'd rather die with an excess of love than to pass on without fully understanding what love is
Old 27-05-2018, 04:15 AM
Master
I do not see anything that puts me into an uneasy state from your experience.

To be honest, spirits are just as varied in personality while discarnate as they are incarnated. This seems especially true in your case--this Twin Flame Spirit does not exactly resemble the guide archetype so prevalent in the new age thought, so her function may be different.

And even if she were a guide, sometimes guides tell us things that we don't want to hear or tell us things about ourselves that we find horrible, but true. Not all guides are love and light, some can be hella blunt.

Whatever you have going for you with this Twin Spirit--keep it, unless you start feeling really uncomfortable or feel things are really off.