Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-03-2018, 04:05 AM
Newbie ;)

New Earth

WHERE is the New Earth?
WHAT does it look like?
WHAT is the purpose of the New Earth?
WHEN do humans go there?
WHY is there a New Earth?
WHAT happens to this old Earth?
ARE there really 2 Earths?
ANYTHING else - that I missed is greatly appreciated.
Old 30-03-2018, 05:06 AM
Master

You can look it up on youtube, e.g. Allison Coe.

Last edited by inavalan : 30-03-2018 at 04:29 PM.
Old 31-03-2018, 01:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you...I have listened to her videos.
From the things I've read from others...about the New Earth...it seems that it is ready for human inhabitants right now to come and occupy it.
I do realize something called 'the Event' may transpire first.
Are there any others - with thoughts on these (2) possible coming developments?
Old 01-04-2018, 10:07 AM
Master
here's another hypnotherapist:
Dolores Cannon Presents Moving into the New Earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ucn3Xswv4Q

maybe i could've "transitioned" some number of years ago, but i'm more interested in having a 'community experience'.
i've seen videos which've spoken of everyone 'ascending' together, but the more recent stuff has it that some are to
remain in the "old earth energy". i see it, even here on the forums, that many people just don't want to "wake up" to
living in a peaceful world... they want to delay the process.
personally, i'm not keen on the idea of leaving here, and going someplace new. i prefer to think that those who are
unwilling to remain with gaia are to be relocated someplace else ("new"), where they may stay in those energies of
hatred and self-defeat.

here's my thinking:
"WHERE is the New Earth?"
right here. those who can't see themselves living in peace need to find a new home... which is to be provided for them.
"WHAT does it look like?"
just like it does now, except that 'higher dimensional frequencies' are available, which will provide a vibrancy that's
unknown to strictly 3D vision.
"WHEN do humans go there?"
no clue. i've been expecting it since the 1960's. 1999-2000 seemed like an opportune window of time. the end of the
long count, in 2012, held much promise. the Tsunami of Love has been around for a while now:
http://goldenageofgaia.com/the-tsuna...-introduction/
"the Event" may translate as removing false information from our awareness... which could translate as having those
who're unprepared (unwilling) to evolve being off-loaded from our collective experience.
"WHY is there a New Earth?"
"planet x" (or whatever) would be for people to learn that they don't want what they don't want.
the new energies, rejuvenating this earth into something 'new' will restore her purpose to her.
there's several ways to think of that; unity consciousness may meld the different ideas into
a single thought... i don't know.
"WHAT happens to this old Earth?"
she becomes restored; returned to her glory.
"ARE there really 2 Earths?"
that's a trick question [for me it's a trick question].
i understand "reality" to be a word signifying whatever a being experiences.
if i were to experience "2 earths", i'd know that as reality... which might require me to
have contact with people who are unwilling to abandon hate and fear in favor of love.

==
ps: i've read a post of yours from April 2014... i see you've been involved with helping
souls find their way out of the darkness. it may be that you're needing to allow those who
you've been unable to assist find their own way now... perhaps your own rejuvenation is
of greater concern now (?). choosing to allow those who've chosen to live in darkness do
as they wish may amount to "the event" for you.
my thoughts about what purpose "new earth" might serve include the idea of it being a
'grand meeting place' for beings from across the universe... a neutral ground place where
species can interact and exchange stories from far-off places.
another idea is that it could be a 'great playground' for heavenly souls to experience life
within manifestation [with a body].

Last edited by H:O:R:A:C:E : 01-04-2018 at 11:09 AM.
Old 01-04-2018, 08:31 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajs88
WHERE is the New Earth?
WHAT does it look like?
WHAT is the purpose of the New Earth?
WHEN do humans go there?
WHY is there a New Earth?
WHAT happens to this old Earth?
ARE there really 2 Earths?
ANYTHING else - that I missed is greatly appreciated.

The new Earth of Isaiah is 30,000 light years from here. This is the Jewish New Earth that I am familiar with. The spirit from within my soul came from there and when I die it will return there. This is the planet of Isaac, Moses, and Jesus. It is a step upward in existence. The bodies are better, the lives are longer. It is a vegetarian planet. No chicken soup! In the universe there are millions of Earths and as many new Earths. No doubt there are many other new Earths for mankind. However my spirit is only familiar with this one new Earth.
In my sci-fi book and my philosophy book of "The Dual Light-Speed Universe" series of books, there will be future atomic wars. Mankind will do a good job of killing his fellow man. The animals will be decimated and flesh eating bacteria will eat up both the dead and the living. In the end it will become a bacteria planet.
There are not 2 Earths there are over 2 million Earths. Then when we move upward to the next higher light speed level we will achieve even higher man. In the end of the series of universes near light speed Cs, man and woman in physical form will be perpetual. They will be composed of the spirits of billions of billions of man and woman who have moved upward toward the God head. Finally as they fade away we arrived at a purely spiritual universe before the God of the Universe. This will be the spiritual Adam and Eve. Eventually they will be cast down into the physical universes and the story repeats forever. This insures the survival of God's intelligence and existence.
Old 01-04-2018, 11:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you very much Horace and Jerry for your replies...I am continuing to study this and prepare myself also.
Old 09-05-2018, 09:34 AM
Newbie ;)

I love the way you rhyming
Old 09-05-2018, 01:02 PM
Master
]WHERE is the New Earth? New earth is an 5D overlay of this reality
WHAT does it look like? Pristine
WHAT is the purpose of the New Earth? For those who have passed 3D and 4D vibrations.
WHEN do humans go there? Wen they are ready

WHY is there a New Earth? First 5D experience for those who graduate
WHAT happens to this old Earth? Moves from 3D to 4D