Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-01-2018, 08:32 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Yes, I have posted it here before...not too long ago. Here is my favorite one.

I kept having dreams, where a man would show up in the left side of my dream. He was a shadowy figure, mute, and never did anything, but stand there. My dreams could be random and jumbled nonsense....and I could still feel or sense his presence there. I didn't who he was, or pay any attention to him for the longest time....and I really don't know how long this went on....seems like he'd been around since my childhood, on and off...but in my 30s he came around a lot.

Some other stuff would happen...all of it I can't remember, but I do know that I felt a strong young male presence, 20s, and would often find pennies or other objects with the year 1968, which meant nothing to me...because it was 10 years before I was born.

One night, he was there again...and this time I paid attention to him...his presence growing stronger around me. I asked him who he was...and he stepped out in front of my dream, still somewhat shadowy...and held up a flashing yellow neon sign that read "1968"

Now this got my attention, and I knew it meant something...the sign was very flashy, blinking and lit up brightly! But I didn't know who this guy was and had never heard of him...nor did I know what 1968 meant.

I asked my family, nobody knew. Now my mom and dad are divorced, and we don't have much if any ties with her side....but I did get on the phone and talk to her one time...and I asked her, she did not know other than my great grandmother died that year. I knew it wasn't her.

It wasn't until my great grandfather died a few years later, that I read it in his online obituary. He had two sons die before him....one in infancy, and the other in Vietnam...at the age of 20, right before his 21st birthday....in 1968.

I knew it was him immediately...I could feel he was male, his age, his energy, and the year he died...but I had no name, face, or idea who he was until that day.

I go into things further and more detail in my other posts, because I've written about him and posted his picture on here before. But this is the gist of it...I have been contacted through dreams by deceased loved ones, and some I barely know before, yes.

Amazing. VERY interesting!!
Old 30-01-2018, 08:33 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerOfKnowledge
Yes.

When a friend died of cancer years ago, it was very hard for me.
She appeared in my dreams from time to time. There was that one dream where she was driving her car, giving me a lift again...
"But... I thought you were dead?" I wondered.
She, who was looking "like an angel" (in lack of better words), kinda "radiant"... answered: "Oh, you must have been misinformed. As you can clearly see, I am not dead."

Not a dream, but after the burial ceremony for my uncle, in a quiet moment, I got a vision. I saw his smiling face in front of a starry sky.

Yes! That was just like the one with my brother. He kept saying "I AM alive, can't you see?"
Old 30-01-2018, 09:54 PM
Master

Ah yes, the guy on the laptop was a medium from the other side making a connection just as mediums do from this side.

You've had more contact with your brother than most people have from their deceased love ones.

When someone dies it isn't "goodbye", it's "see ya later". You'll be with him again, just not now.
Old 30-01-2018, 10:15 PM
Guide

Yes, that's exactly what it felt like to me...when I had my NDE, I was only a set of eyes and energy...I was experiencing everything, but I was eyes, and my own energy. To others I might have been lit up fluoresce try, or maybe it was my spirit, but to me....I was all eyes, and my own energy. I love your story, it resonates spiritually. Thank you...it makes me cry, and speaks truthfully to what I experienced from that side. Very emotional for me. Thank you Ninja.
Old 30-01-2018, 10:16 PM
Seeker
I can't explain how much it helps me that you said I've had more contact with him than most people. Him and I were REALLY close. Pretty much like twins. I keep giving him a hard time about not visiting me more in my dreams, but it helps to hear that. Thank you.
Old 30-01-2018, 10:19 PM
Seeker
Colorado,
Wow! it helps me so much too! It's like it also validates my experience. Amazing. I am glad I could help you as well!! :)
Old 30-01-2018, 10:20 PM
Guide

It's surreal to speak of those experiences, and yet, from your point of view, it brings also of pieces together...you did that in your own quest for truth, you brought back memories and truth for me...and I can see both edges, from both sides, now. It's very emotional, and loving...and shines light from both perspectives. I'm crying reading these posts, I can hardly read the screen right now.
Old 30-01-2018, 10:28 PM
Seeker
Absolutely beautiful. It actually made me cry too because I have been keeping this inside for years now. Joining this forum was a big step for me to start talking about my brother and seeking spiritual guidance for the things that have been happening to me. I never thought that my story might actually help someone else as well. How incredible!
Old 30-01-2018, 10:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjamonkey1014
Absolutely beautiful. It actually made me cry too because I have been keeping this inside for years now. Joining this forum was a big step for me to start talking about my brother and seeking spiritual guidance for the things that have been happening to me. I never thought that my story might actually help someone else as well. How incredible!

Yeah, you did in your own innocent way....you are not the only one questioning these things. No matter how real, how emotional at the time....you can't help but question it. Because of your connection and ties with your brother, you were able to describe almost perfect detail of my experience as well. Thank you
Old 30-01-2018, 10:33 PM
Seeker
What a blessing the way things work out sometimes! Thank YOU!