Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 11-05-2017, 02:35 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I don't disagree Carnate. It is of course totally possible that higher level beings of ET origins do actually have a much better idea what would be helpful for us and want to preserve the human linage as a viable option for spiritual evolution in - I can see a mathematical probability for that. After all if its been thought of it basically IS. Boom, the thought makes a new reality.

And as you know I suspect alien involvement in Earth on a great many levels - more than I dismiss the idea.
I was just having a 'moment', a 'leave us all alone' moment. Deliberately choosing a side and taking a stand on it. However I can become equally vehement on the other side too.
It's weird seeing all sides of all issues. :) and being equally vested and not vested in all of them.
lol, I know how it is. We try to be positive and supportive, but every now and then something rubs us the wrong way.

It's not really that we disapprove of an idea or belief, because we understand that those beliefs are often 'right' for the individual. It's more of a reaction to how those beliefs affect us personally.

I've had a number of people tell me I'm going to hell because I don't adhere to a specific religion. My mother in law believes that I've condemned her daughter to hell; because I've given my wife a greater insight into religion/spirituality. I can accept that my mother in law benefits in some way for having those beliefs, but I still take offense (at some small level) that she's imposing her beliefs on me and my wife.

She doesn't get to decide what happens to other people!!
Old 11-05-2017, 08:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
but you want to drag him into your reality where everyone has their own reality
Except that I'm correct, and everyone in fact does have their own reality. Take ET's for example. Ask everyone on this thread their opinion on the matter, and you'll end up with dozens of different belief realities. But only one person with the belief reality that "everyone on Earth is uploaded into the computer Simulation."
Old 12-05-2017, 09:02 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
No one ever believes this but I put this information out there whenever I can. I am a Walk In Sirian ET, and I am one of many scientists who are working on the human experiment.
I created the simulation program.

How many ET are working on this and from where and who are you all? How are you doing it?
Old 12-05-2017, 12:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Thanks for coming out and sharing with us your view point and participation.
The thought that comes to my mind is why intercede in the evolution of a species? Doesn't it seem fair that each planet should have dominion over it's own timeline and evolution - no matter what the result?

We know here on Earth for example that far more species have died out through various Ice Ages, meteor Strikes and natural disasters than their are now currently on the planet. This is our story. Some adapt and become a new species or modify to fit the current climate and food availability and others like some deep sea creatures have changed very little since the dinosaur age.
Why intercede with us? On what moral authority? If we don't make it as a species then we didn't adapt fast enough due to whatever - there is no crime or sin in that. No one blames the Balearic Islands cave goat for its species ending. This is how it is on this planet.
We are quite aware that unless we colonize off world our species too could end by events far beyond our control. However as Spirits we will just come back into other forms and beings, so consciousness and physical life continues, perhaps other forms will be even more interesting to experience through than bi-ped humans are.

Why intercede in our natural relationship with the planet and the other species on this planet - by what right?
Perhaps left alone we might even evolve into something far more amazing than Syrians can visualize.

There is a matter of intergalactic law and ceremony, that preserves the right for lifeforms to incarnate on certain planets, and the governing of that is actually the galactic circle, a union of representatives of all civilizations in the galaxy (there are many planets), we don't just help earth, we help our other neighbours as well. These decision makers are including authorities on earth who represent your planet, and everyone who is working behind the scenes to benefit the future of this planet. It's a very large network of people involved in the decision making process, including yourselves (pretty much everyone incarnated at this time is working on assisting earth and humanity on some level through these changes), and it's not just interplanetary, but also interdimensional. My point is, you aren't as helpless and left out of the decision making process as you seem to think, earth has its own representatives that are working with us and many of you attend the galactic conferences astrally, even without knowing, many of you do this spiritual work without even being conscious of it, and your unconsciousness is governed by you and the collective unconsiousness. We are a highly spirtually advanced society. We are working with you, not against you.

There is a matter of social justice when it comes to saving civilizations that are about to collapse, it's not something we take lightly and there is a lot of planning to it. We have the ability to see all the possible scenarios that could result from certain actions we take, thus we prevent actions that could have a negative result and we only work behind the scenes and only interfere when we must. That said, it doesn't exclude us from making mistakes once in awhile. We have a highly evolved program for dealing with cultural reparations and social matters in regards to the interference and galactic light programs. We are light warriors, negotiators, we often mend wars and disagreements in the galactic circle, when it comes down to it.
Earth is just a small part of our space community, and earth is not dislocated from the decision making of its future. I don't think you realize just how much Earth is involved with us. We are neighbours, in fact, many of you, are us in the future, we have humans living with us on our home planet.

There are other groups of ET's that would have intervened with much force, but we prevented that from happening and instead do things behind the scenes so as not to create chaos, and we have been dealing with disputes and trying to prevent them.

Sirian culture is significantly more spiritually advanced than american culture and there is a lot in regards to spirituality, that causes us to see things from a different perspective.

Left alone, we already know what happens to earth, it frequently gets destroyed. We've witnessed it and have tried to intervene with it many other times prior. You are right, that's just what happens to earth. Without intervention, you would not have evolved at all, you would be dead, and that is what happened in that time frame.

There are galactic conferences on a regular basis where everyone, including earth, works together to make decisions for earth, to be in the best interest of all who live on earth.

Making the decision to kill off everyone on earth is obviously not a "moral" decision. Let's just be thankful that isn't anyone's plan and it isn't your plan as a collective consciousness either. If it was, you wouldn't be here.
For a small number of you who are unevolved and who enjoy the idea of complete destruction of your planet and have such a suicidal mindset, it's obviously not the majority, and it's not the decision earth has made collectively.
Earth and humanity were in on the decision to save itself, whether or not you are aware of that subconsciously.
We are not playing god or going against destiny, for it was destined to happen this way, these shifts and changes have even been prophecized amongst humans since ancient times, from back in the day when people understood cyclical time and had a relationship with the galactic circle and all that is.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith
How many ET are working on this and from where and who are you all? How are you doing it?

It's too big of a list to bother writing down, the Galactic Council consists of representatives of all our neighbors in the galaxy (it's a lot), but there's also angelic beings, interdimensional beings, and many others I've forgotten to list, along countless lightworkers from earth who are also involved in assisting earth through these changes.

How we are doing it is also too big of a question to answer at once. There are so many different missions involved that it would be impossible to answer that. My mission isn't the same as everyone else's.
You could attend a galactic conference astrally, if you wanted to be on the inside and know about all the plans that people are contributing to earth's future.
Old 12-05-2017, 01:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Except that I'm correct, and everyone in fact does have their own reality. Take ET's for example. Ask everyone on this thread their opinion on the matter, and you'll end up with dozens of different belief realities. But only one person with the belief reality that "everyone on Earth is uploaded into the computer Simulation."

Regardless, it's not right to attack other people's belief systems, why can't we just get along and agree to disagree.

The only reason I'm talking about it here is because that's what the thread is about.

It isn't rare, but even if it was, it would still be wrong to attack someone just because "they have an unusual belief".

Either way, belief in ET's is more common than spirituality because atheists also believe in ET life and ufo's. They've even done statistics to prove most of the population believes in ufo's and alien life, including scientists, astronauts, etc. Even Stephen Hawking. The "Starseed" era is super popular, those forums are way bigger than any spiritual forums online.

Regarding the simulation theory, even scientists are theorizing it (but from what I understand they haven't correlated it to ET phenomena yet), and it's one of the most popular beliefs in the world right now ever since the Mandella Effect craze started up. Most of the world is noticing the effects of it now, and they all tend to have their own theories about what causes the simulation.
It is a very hot topic, so I try to share my experiences about it as much as possible these days.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:06 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
You could attend a galactic conference astrally, if you wanted to be on the inside and know about all the plans that people are contributing to earth's future.

Thanks for the invitation I guess, but if I could do that I wouldn't be asking others to communicate it with words here. Or I would be the one talking about it. Anyway, good luck.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:06 PM
Experiencer
https://youtu.be/jXeVgEs4sOo
Phillip K **** explains it to a degree.....Realizing it's a simulation.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith
Thanks for the invitation I guess, but if I could do that I wouldn't be asking others to communicate it with words here. Or I would be the one talking about it. Anyway, good luck.

It is a learned skill like anything else, so you could do it if you wanted to.
You can also attend the conferences clairvoyantly, which might be easier for some people to learn than astral projection.
Old 12-05-2017, 03:58 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
It is a learned skill like anything else, so you could do it if you wanted to.
You can also attend the conferences clairvoyantly, which might be easier for some people to learn than astral projection.

Sure, but if I want to know right now what I've asked, I can't, unless I talk to people like you, but, there's no time, it's too big issue...If you've written about it on starseeds forums, just copy paste it. Sorry, you wonder why people don't believe you... Ok, thanks, I'll go and master projection and clairvoyance today... or watch something on youtube.