Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-05-2018, 05:24 AM
Master
Dream being a sniper shooting criminals

I was on the outskirts of gods village. There was a part before where we was on a mission, the 'team' was In a room planning what to do. We left to find these people that were doing harm. An old family friend Carlos was in a car with a young woman, he was driving fast behind us and I was looking back at him keeping up with us in the car it was a BMW. When they got back, the group I was with thought he had set it up and was after the money, he stayed true to himself and said that was not the case and if they want to believe that then so be it. Later it was found it wasn't him but it was a group of criminals. Somehow I was on a cliff edge/hill top/mountain, I'm guessing we drove there after. There were some people in the distance that were these criminals. I could see them on a hill top running away like little dots. I was told to shoot them down with a sniper. As I was shooting them, about 5-8 people, I could see the police coming over the horizon and my sights was on one of them until I realised it was a police and then I knew we had killed them all. Peace was restored.
Old 21-05-2018, 05:40 AM
Master
yuck. i haet that dream.
to me, it seems to be saying that you were duped into slaughtering innocents.
the team that you were a part of provided the only "harm" i see evidenced.
in the struggle between order and chaos, my allegiance is with freedom;
i believe that the "natural order" of life is unpredictable and wonderful, free
from all constraints imposed through (well meaning?) forces seeking to
eradicate those who have different experiences of reality.

the dream may be suggesting that you've identified 5-8 people as being
victims of your non-consciously directed 'sniping'. if so, forgive yourself
and seek amends if possible.
Old 21-05-2018, 08:37 AM
Master
I feel so confused! So are those 'criminals' innocent then because it was the 'team' throwing accusations of someone that was in it for the money, which wasn't the case? In the dream though we received intelligence it was this group of criminals that had caused the trouble but the guy in the team was accused, and later found innocent. So when we heard it was this group of people then we went after them. They were trying to escape running away, the bank they were running on was very green. The police were after them too, I just almost accidently shot one before I realised all the other people running onto the field were police. I'm struggling with dealing with my family at the moment and my partner and the drama involved with them both, I don't know who is saying what, people have been trying to find out where we live to 'beat' Matt up, I don't know if this is just karma from his past, or if it is my family sticking the boot in. My step dad hangs around with people in Matt's old area that hate him, but then I don't want to believe my family would want to do something so extreme. I don't know if they are causing trouble and I need to get away, or if Matt is being paranoid and they aren't; but then someone is trying to find out where we live so what else could it be? I don't know what to do, it's doing my head in!
Old 21-05-2018, 01:06 PM
Super Moderator
My lord that's horrible. I would suspect the dream is a reflection of your fear that these thugs intend to steal something very valuable from you, Matt, so you want to shoot them down first. Who could blame you, you obviously have reason to feel threatened. The dream doesn't necessarily mean it's going to come to that but maybe you might want to consider trying to get the police involved so you aren't going off on the wrong people and making things worse. Not sure how much the police can help but if his life is being threatened maybe they should know. That's just terrible. Please stay safe.
Old 21-05-2018, 02:35 PM
Master
Yes I do fear this, normally I would just say he is worrying, but someone said at his work that someone else had been asking for where we live. So that's a fact and that worries me as people he used to know are very nasty people, they would do anything. I see, I thought it might be my family involved, but I asked today and they say they have not heard anything, so I guess I avoided arguing with them as Matt seems to think they have caused trouble behind our backs. But its probably not them as I don't think they would do that to me or someone I love. So I can see how the dream shows about not going off on the wrong people. I suggested telling the police but he didn't want to tell them things from the past, but maybe I should suggest this again as it is a worry and if the police could look into it and find something out or protect us, that would be good! Horrible stuff, will do my best, thank you!
Old 21-05-2018, 03:09 PM
Master
in the dream you were provided with information; there were criminals
needing to be captured/punished. you and your team became agents of
whomever it was that gave you that mission. who was the boss? whose
orders were you following, and what agenda was being advanced? with
what level of certainty were your actions directed? how did you know
that those people were truly guilty of some infraction, and deserving of
death? those questions didn't even get addressed within the context of
the dream. in fact, the ability of your team to make an accurate assessment
of guilt gets put to the test when one of your own is thought to be
working in service to self, rather than for the benefit of all... and it
appears that your team fails the test.
to me, the dream exposes a level of control having been exerted over you,
without you having brought it into question. for your will to be done you
need to be the one directing it, not some unknown overseer. to be clear:
i do not believe that god has created sinful creatures who are deserving
of death, nor that he has appointed assassins to perform those killings.

i don't see much direct correlation between the dream and your present
real life concerns. it could be that you're reacting to uncertain situations
from a position of minimal information being provided... as was the case
in the dream.
i advise you to find your peaceful center, and to operate from that state
of mind, strictly and without exception. why not disengage from the
dramas offered to you from others? how does entering into those stories
serve to enhance your sense of well-being? you might reach out from
your place of peace and help guide others to find their own safe places,
without needing to abandon your own.
Old 21-05-2018, 07:08 PM
Knower
I've had similar dreams to this; Being in a war-like atmosphere, shooting going on around me, hiding from unseen 'enemies', and in the role of a sniper. I came to the conclusion that the dreams occurred when I was experiencing stress and emotional turmoil in waking life. Once I realized this, these types of dreams ceased. However, I also worked on the cause of my stress and emotional state. I believe this is why the dreams ended. It can be your subconscious pointing out something you need to work on in. I'm not sure if this resonates with you, but if it does, hopefully it can provide some clarity.