Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-02-2018, 02:47 AM
traceyacey12

Are twin flame events accessible to psychics?

Are twin flame events accessible to psychics?

I've read that twin flame events as far as how they will unfold and also potentially the entire dynamic cannot be understood by psychics. Is this true in your experience? Why is this? I've heard the term "linear time psychics" - what is your understanding of this term?

Old 23-02-2018, 07:15 AM
Guide

No and no. They cant and not anything one wants to know will be always be revealed either. Things like if it was to really affect how you proceed on your journey. Example.. "union is next month" so if one found that out they would sit back and do nothing because they think all they just have to wait. A non twin flame(themselves) reader will NEVER be able to read on a twin flame. Even if someone tries they dont get the reasoning and plans for an event or situation asked about. What usually happens is the querent is told this person is toxic and they need to move on. Why pay money for that?

If anyone need to get a reading or repeat readings that is only asking about their twin flame has alot of issues to sort out for themselves. Actually alot of readers will do so from ego and can and do give inaccurate readings too.

Many women seem to get addicted to getting readings done or doing it for themselves constantly

Ive been reading tarot for years and am a twin flame. But if i was ever to ask about anything it is about me and my journey only and i refuse to ask about anything concerning her. Too many people give far too much credit to their twin flame. We dont need them for anything at all. Also too many confuse "twin flame union" as getting into a romantic relationship with the twin.

Linear time? Id see that as nothing more then a concept of ego and is an illusion.
Old 23-02-2018, 08:13 AM
Lorelyen

Genuine psychics are a little rarer than hens' teeth, so beware. Many tend to say what they think you want to hear to ensure continued business.

Old 23-02-2018, 09:42 AM
Master
Yes, but not all of them. Kind of like asking "Can a doctor do open heart surgery?" Yes, but not all of them. You'd wanna go to a cardiologist for that, not a orthopedist.
Each reader/healer has their own specialty, and goal even, with their abilities. And much depends on their own personal development. Someone who's still got a lot of issues and baggage to work out can likely not access the really high dimensions. But it may simply not be their path either. Being a good, reliable medium / psychic /healer / reader doesn't mean you can read everything for everyone. Like a doctor cannot heal everyone, and certainly not the ones outside of his specialty.

All in all I do think the ones who can truly get to those level and that sort of information are few and far between. Maybe spirit / SOurce wants it to be that way because we have to learn to feel and know it ourselves? To learn to trust our own inner knowing and guidance?
Old 23-02-2018, 04:13 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yes, but not all of them. Kind of like asking "Can a doctor do open heart surgery?" Yes, but not all of them. You'd wanna go to a cardiologist for that, not a orthopedist.
Each reader/healer has their own specialty, and goal even, with their abilities. And much depends on their own personal development. Someone who's still got a lot of issues and baggage to work out can likely not access the really high dimensions. But it may simply not be their path either. Being a good, reliable medium / psychic /healer / reader doesn't mean you can read everything for everyone. Like a doctor cannot heal everyone, and certainly not the ones outside of his specialty.

All in all I do think the ones who can truly get to those level and that sort of information are few and far between. Maybe spirit / SOurce wants it to be that way because we have to learn to feel and know it ourselves? To learn to trust our own inner knowing and guidance?

makes sense
Old 23-02-2018, 08:22 PM
Guide

Most people are not interested in hearing the truth.They want to be lied to and told what they only want to hear If they dont.. they get mad and lash out in anger at you. If its not that they will discredit you. In fact most people are more interested in silly things

How do i know this? Personal experience conducting tarot readings for others.

In fact people can pay me to just tell them the "usual" oh yes he IS your twin flame.. but hes not ready hes not "awake yet" and when he does he will come "running back to you" and live happily ever after. now give me 100 dollars

Just go take a look at any tarot forum and tell me what you see? Women asking about relationship and when that ex will come back.. just add twin flame to it and there ya go. voila! "twin flame readers"

Id be far pressed to believe that any "psychic" is allowed to be able to "read" on anything concerning twin flames. Even more so with just tarot cards. A point of interest is how some will say that only a presence of "certain cards" will mean this or that and must be there.

A perfect example of these "psychics" is the numerous readings that "UNION IS NOW'.. being predicted for the last 30 years. But yet.. virtually no twin flame is in "union" at all. Maybe those women need to stop equating being in a romantic relationship with their twin flame as "twin flame union". Because that is what they mean when they talk about "twin flame union"

Not to mention all the talk by women who have said about how one psychic has told them they arent twin flames.. then another said they are.. and yet even another psychic has said they are but "not meant to be together in this lifetime". It seems to follow this pattern.. and they're are PLENTY of women who have said this elsewhere. Like youtube.. and the obsession with manywomen all flocking to the "union is now" videos.. you will find these comments in abundance. Dont tell me people here havent seen such things said.

If that isnt enough proof.. why not take a look at these so called psychics who are in "union" with person #2,3 and even 4 Elise Perez comes to mind.. and shes a "psychic" but apparently just not all that psychic enough to know that all these people are not her twin flame. Thats not loa (another false and old belief system)either.. just lessons her soul decided to experience.

All non twin flame readers can not and will not be able to read for any twin flame.. They cant even ascend from the 3d ego level "im a tarot reader what i say is law and im so great.. just look at my "reviews". What makes anyone think they can read at a 5d level consciousness otherwise? False hope and wanting to be told what they only want to hear.

In fact i think people should look up "cold reading" and see just how many scammers.. uhh i mean psychics will deviously get YOU to tell them info that they will then use to "dazzle' people with.
Old 23-02-2018, 09:32 PM
Master

It is all energy and is up for interpretation. So if you are in the flow nothing is hidden from you.
Old 23-02-2018, 10:41 PM
Master
https://od.lk/s/OV8xMTEzNTg5NjFf/Twi...ychicForum.pdf
Old 23-02-2018, 11:44 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous

well look at that.. pretty much a confirmation of what i said in my previous post.. not ready not this lifetime blah blah blah. With one additional exception i didnt put.. this "old crone"person is projecting her experience onto this adam person and under the guise of "advice" or "psychic reading".. and still makes a point of saying she cant "connect with your question" geeze

oh i wonder why ...
Old 24-02-2018, 08:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Psychic reading

Hello everyone :)

I must add to this conversation. I am a twin flame, I went to a psychic reading one day just to see what it was all about and I had awakened spiritually for a good 6 years. I went open minded and I didn’t ask anything, did not mention I knew about my twin flame either. She actually picked up on my twin flame and actually felt how amazing his love is. It was out of the blue for me, and was unexpected. I had a huge smile on my face because I knew I was hoping I would hear about my twin flame! That did actually make me realise I wasn’t dreaming, it is all real. And she even said, it is real what I was going through. I wanted to hear this myself, and I actually did! Hand on heart did not mention a word about what I was feeling and going through.

Honestly made me think at that moment about how I’m not or weren’t going crazy for the past 6 years of awakening to my twin flame. I’ll never forget that moment when I could not believe she mentioned him. This also happened around the time I was really just getting to understand what a twin flame was, and just happened to come across the term ‘twin flame’.

Have to say incredibly humble to this day still for awakening and understanding that love is purely who we all are and embody deep down. If only everyone could find that purest unconditional love, the world would be literally like heaven on Earth! :)

God bless you all!