Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 09-05-2016, 06:06 PM
Master
Love the tech! It's amazing that we've developed tools to help us see the unseen.
Here's a story I've told before, wait let me see if I can wiki it as it's a fairly documented story. Nope, found it once but not this search. Oh wait, found this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pellegrino_Ernetti

The story: Two monks in Vatican City were setting up speakers and amplifiers, when a voice comes out of the speakers very clearly. One monk recognizes the conversation as one he had when a little boy with his now deceased father.
The monks recognize they have somehow caught a replay of a moment back in time and begin to try and reproduce it and to be able to 'dial in to specific moments in time'. While they do make some headway in the project they eventually give up and hire the CIA to continue the research and to develop the technology to 'dial into specific time periods'. Out of that comes cronovision in I believe the 1960's. The CIA went on to develop this MUCH further, but that's another conversation and an entire week or two of your life to trace. lol

However all this does raise very interesting questions about what's out there and how many different types of things exist in the realms our five senses can perceive. We've barely begun to acknowledge it all exists and are a very long ways away from separating what is 'energetic impressions left due to traumatic events, what is out of body people caught in a near dimension, what is travelers between dimensions like ascended beings, what is extra terrestrials and so on - there's an entire unseen landscape we've not even begun to map yet.
Old 09-05-2016, 06:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Out of that comes cronovision in I believe the 1960's. The CIA went on to develop this MUCH further, but that's another conversation and an entire week or two of your life to trace. lol
...and you should know better than to give this carrot to a rabbit who has nothing better to do.
*researches the work of Charlotte Keppel*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCKYtPBVeuU

Yes, we haven't even begun to scratch the surface of it yet and trying to tell what's the difference between all these beings is difficult sometimes.

http://www.einsteininitiative.com/residualenergy.html

I just found that website, off to explore it.
Old 10-05-2016, 01:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong

The story: Two monks in Vatican City were setting up speakers and amplifiers, when a voice comes out of the speakers very clearly. One monk recognizes the conversation as one he had when a little boy with his now deceased father.
The monks recognize they have somehow caught a replay of a moment back in time and begin to try and reproduce it and to be able to 'dial in to specific moments in time'. While they do make some headway in the project they eventually give up and hire the CIA to continue the research and to develop the technology to 'dial into specific time periods'. Out of that comes cronovision in I believe the 1960's. The CIA went on to develop this MUCH further, but that's another conversation and an entire week or two of your life to trace. lol

Hello,

In my view, that 2nd Anna Grandmother of Jesus Book represented an excellent example of channeling spirit memories.
http://www.lightrivermedia.com/

The last chapter of that book was the most interesting to me. That was where a monk who was charged with protecting the lost scriptures of Jesus was telepathically contacted by the authors of this publication. Based on their conversation he moved some of the most important teaching to Scotland to keep them safe from harm.

From the readers perspective the channeler was able to influence a person 2,000 years in the past. Our concept of time itself leaves a lot to be desired in my view. Einstein presented the scientific concept that time is relative. If you can believe this story, it is.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-05-2016, 04:39 PM
Master
ooooh I got lost on the chronovision once again......
Old 10-05-2016, 08:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello,

In my view, that 2nd Anna Grandmother of Jesus Book represented an excellent example of channeling spirit memories.
http://www.lightrivermedia.com/

The last chapter of that book was the most interesting to me. That was where a monk who was charged with protecting the lost scriptures of Jesus was telepathically contacted by the authors of this publication. Based on their conversation he moved some of the most important teaching to Scotland to keep them safe from harm.

From the readers perspective the channeler was able to influence a person 2,000 years in the past. Our concept of time itself leaves a lot to be desired in my view. Einstein presented the scientific concept that time is relative. If you can believe this story, it is.

John

Knowing what I know John it's not something I can dismiss easily out of hand. It's just too likely to be the case.
Old 14-05-2016, 05:25 AM
Master
14/5/2016 - 2:30pm

Me: "So, what's the big fuss all about this time?"
William: "Those people are all worried about the fate of your soul"
Me: "Yeah, I know. Do they have anything to be worried about?"
William: "Yeah, please allow me to quote Nietzsche...
'Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.' and you've been doing nothing but battling monsters and gazing into abysses. Most human souls who find themselves lost in the abyss can never find their way back out and so they go crazy in the end"
Me: "I think I was already crazy to start with and so I really have nothing to lose"
William: "Nothing, except for your Soul. You've already gone 'Dark' by following our way and exploring the left-hand path you dearly love to walk"
Me: "It can't be just full acceptance either, can it?"
William: "Same coin, different side...oh, an getting in before you say 'I don't choose sides' because your heart already plainly has done this for you".
Me: "So are you a Djinn?"
William: "I have told you, I'm a Fallen Angel, but if you think I'm lying, I can't help that".
Me: "So what do I do when what people tell me and what you tell me are contradictory?"
William: "look within your own heart, or in your case 'go with your gut".
Me: "I believe you are an angel and that's all that matters now".
William: "awesome, although it made no difference in the end whether you believed me or not...I must be off...I love you".
Old 18-05-2016, 12:31 PM
Guide
I am not finished reading your thread so I have nothing helpful to add other than: thank you for sharing! He sounds quite.. theatrical. Especially this part:
Quote:
"Me: "Do you want to hurt me".
William: "In beautifully exquisite ways"
Reminds me of something the ghost of the poet Lord Byron would say!
Old 18-05-2016, 12:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
I am not finished reading your thread so I have nothing helpful to add other than: thank you for sharing! He sounds quite.. theatrical. Especially this part:
Reminds me of something the ghost of the poet Lord Byron would say!
He's a real larrikin I can tell you that much. He's also overly theatrical to the point of being nauseating sometimes. He's a die-hard romantic and very philosophical as well. When we talk through the box, he has a repertoire of musical sound-bytes he uses to punctuate his speech, which I find both amusing and highly intriguing. Yeah, he's also pretty much smitten with me and I brush him off...like tsundere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsundere

This is what the whole relationship is like.
Old 31-05-2016, 11:14 AM
Master
Here we go...I got up the guts to finally post these again..

Greetings all. I am going to post this one in a couple of threads now to illustrate 'things' and 'stuff'...

This is me doing a Spirit Box Session in the hopes of finding out exactly what is on the other end of the line:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSNP7iJcpsE

Now, that voice you hear that says "I am 49 Years Old"...that's my guide, "William".

He has a very distinct, nasally, boyish sounding voice that's pretty easy to identify.

Enjoy.
Old 31-05-2016, 09:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Don't know if you have solved this issue,
but this spirit who is called William came to me as I was reading this,
he looked somewhat like a frog,
He was hopping along and laughing,
Far as I know I think he is an Imp, I call these spirits who mess with your minds I call them Imps and I block them out if I can they run by laughing and try to talk to me sometimes.