Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 05-08-2011, 01:02 PM
Cal

Hi John,

I've never head of the Kryon teachings. I'll check them out. Thanks!

Thanks,
Cal
Old 05-08-2011, 01:44 PM
raradolly

I would like to comment on some of what Adam said, I've received similar messages via dreams from my "guides."

You mentioned constants and asked what a constant was, and he said that time is not truly linear, things just exist, just are.

My guides say that there is no fate, no destiny, and that time is an illusion, but they do regard the existence of karma, karma functions along with "resonance" which I think is similar to the constant Adam was talking about. My guides say that everything has a resonance, even our souls, they resonate in a certain way, that carries their karma with them, if they do one thing, let's say, art, in every single lifetime, that becomes a sort of personality facet of their soul. They also said that resonance is the most similar thing to fate that they can explain to me, again, also similar to karma, if you resonate a particular way, you will naturally be drawn to certain experiences, and certain people will be drawn to you. It is also in this way that you pick your own experiences in a life, because you naturally gravitate towards certain things, whether in unknown curiosity, or familiar attraction.

Other similarities include a love of truth and honesty. My guides don't talk about raising vibration, but they talk about being honest with oneself, and digging deep inside yourself emotionally, mentally, intellectually, and finding the truth of the emotion, once it is understood, it can be accepted, and then a negative feeling such as jealousy is less effective negatively to yourself.
My experiences in life would confirm this idea as true concept, but it is an every day thing, you can never forget, you must always be conscious of your full potential of emotions all the time, this is very difficult for most people I have met thus far in this particular life. Adam is right when he talks about secrecy and cheating in humans, but the sad part of it really is that most of the time we are keeping the secrets from ourselves. Until a person fully explores that area, they can't really be truthful to another person. It is difficult to achieve this level of honesty and experience with oneself as a physical being in one lifetime, really it's impossible, but it's something to strive for, and yet our society doesn't really raise people to act that way, which is a shame.

Needless to say, this isn't my first time here, though I do not know how many times I have had here, I have a few very small memories of other lives I have had here. However, I don't think this is the usual place or main place I go, My soul did not originate here, I am not a human soul, and I have a pattern of thinking that I find personally foreign to most humans.

My guides also mention that fine line between compassion, and hindering someone/something from following its own path/karma. That's something I dealt a lot with this life so far, and I'm fairly certain now that I am doing a somewhat decent job at it most of the time. My guides also mention they have interest in human beings, and helping them to progress, because they believe that it is possible for us to overcome the difficulties we have as a species (specifically the difficulties they mention lies, especially the lies of society, and lies to the self, and the confusion and aggression they breed).

The discussion begins to talk about creating out of pure thought. Most recently (just the day before yesterday), my main guide was talking to me about elements, and was mentioning (as he always does) that humans have bad eyesight and they cannot recognize all the materials that make up the universe. Some of the elements we cannot see, he mentioned, are sort of like sentient pieces of matter. I asked a lot of questions about this in the dream, but in the end, I didn't understand what he was saying to me. I know that it did have something to do with materializing or changing things by will or thought.

Adam says truth is real, but reality isn't real, this is again in line with what my guides say, or it is very similar. Reality feels real to us, the physical feels real, but it is our souls that are the true person we are. The soul is the real person, with the memories of all its experiences and lives, yet you don't feel it as separate to yourself. When I had my death experience, even though I felt directed by my soul and I had no idea why (though my soul did know, it just had memories that my main human consciousness couldn't understand so I didn't "see" them so well, and I instead felt like part of me was running in a certain direction carrying me along for the ride), I recognized that it was still me, we were the same person, it wasn't at all unfamiliar.

When we are in a human consciousness, it's that the main part of our soul, the memories and experiences are kind of cut off from us, we're weighed down by time and reality of the earth, the human body is very heavy and experiences physical pain and limitations very very easily, even limitations to the more pure intense emotions that are experienced as a fully conscious soul with all its parts in the same area at the same "time". However, we still are affected by our soul because of its resonance, the way its personality is, will affect the personality we gain as we grow up as a human being, and the presence of the soul and its affect on us goes largely unnoticed (mostly for most people that is).

I might also mention that my guides said straight up that while we might consider a soul to be divine, in their world it is more like a scientific fact, it is made up of the same things we are, matter, elements, etc, it just exists in a way that humans cannot see. (Once again the note that humans - as in the human body - have bad eyesight, I'd be interested in what Adam has to say about my guides always saying that to me.)

Adam mentioned Jesus had a hard time growing up as a child, understanding human nature because he came from a dimension with no limitations.

Though I do not know what "dimension" I come from, I can relate. For awhile I suspected there was something wrong with me, but it took me years to realize exactly what was wrong, and the depth of the problem. I didn't want to assume what was going on without actually knowing, so I had to wait to get to know enough people and human nature the hard way before I could correctly evaluate myself in relation to others. It turns out, I was right from a very small child. I'm not human, I didn't originate here, I also understood this concept of absolute love and God, and God existing as all matter, inside of everything and everyone, and that good and bad exist as one, there is no love without hate, no happy without sad, no pleasure without pain. It took me a long time to understand how to properly communicate these ideas, and then even more time to understand that people weren't going to take me very seriously, then even more time to understand that even when people did take me seriously, and said they understood me, I could still see they didn't really understand. Eventually, most recently in fact, I decided that my suspicions about a certain way I differ from most humans is that I do not think in words, ideas, concepts, or pictures, I think in emotions, or rather, I just feel, I don't really think. Thinking, reasoning, it was foreign to me from day 1 in this lifetime. Emotions were infinite, and I still experience many of them that way from time to time, the sadness of a loved one's death stretches all the way back through all my experiences of time, and all the way forward, because I cannot forget my love for that person, or who that person was to me, and to themselves, and the world around them. I could reason in emotion, I didn't need to develop "thought" and "reason" and "logic" because to me emotions were logical, and they are logical. Yet, I did eventually develop regular thinking and reasoning skills, but I don't often employ them because I like and prefer to follow the rules of my heart, as they have never led me astray once I really began to listen to them again (after learning how to think and be logical failed me as a young teenager).

This might be a ton of information, but I'm known to be excessively verbose, and I suppose I can blame it on the fact that communicating in pure emotion, telepathically is much more efficient than trying to put those same emotions and ideas through words. It's ridiculous how much gets lost in translation. However, I just feel the need to convey these ideas and things at this particular time. I'm glad you shared your channeling. Speaking of people who think they are advanced who are actually immature, I'm too scared to channel, though I partly blame this on a creative mind that doesn't like to be tamed, I often will experience human fear which creates nasty images in my head, even though I still want to seek information psychically on another level. I find myself pushing myself around a lot. It's difficult to retain a state of not being afraid of the unknown, mainly because I just really personally like to ask the question of "what if" a lot, being the artist that I am.

I don't have the purpose of Jesus, thankfully, I don't know what I'd do if I had to help teach the whole of humanity. Instead I have a small group of rather obstinate people who should know better than they do (they feel better, but then ignore it in preference for thought, words, left brained stuff, physical sensation). It's difficult to help them out without intruding on their natural path, sometimes I really want to shake them and say, "Just do what I say, and it will be for the better, and maybe you'll realize something." I remember how much I hated that as a kid though (especially in retrospect when I realize I was right at the time, and my elders were wrong - it may even be my first time in a position where I seem to be a sort of parental figure, because people often surprise me and shock me, even when logic says that I shouldn't be shocked anymore, it's difficult for me to convert to any default system of remembering human social ideas and norms, behaviors - especially when I regard my emotions and sense of emotions, even my sense of other people's emotional values to be more "real" than other systems of human thought/action), so I try not to rain on other people's parades, though it has taken awhile for me to learn patience in this.

I don't really want to come back to Earth after this, in fact, I really didn't want to this time either, and that was something I remembered as a child, though at the time, I sort of regarded it as a past life experience instead of as my soul choosing what to do. I came back here to help specific people who told me they could use my help, and I recognized that it was true that they did, and I went into this mainly for them, but obviously I also did it for me, but I didn't want to, I can tell that I could've had this experience doing what I'm doing now in an environment I more pleasantly regard than being a human on Earth.

I would gather I'm a creature of habit that doesn't get frequently bored, probably the only chance I would have as a soul to do something else is when very good friends ask me to help out. Otherwise, I'm very content to live the same drama over and over, and it is this familiarity of self and repetitive patterns over life after life that made me recognize the human consciousness from the underlying soul. It also helped me to realize what is different about this time than other times, plus some help from my guides, who seem to know when to give me dreams that I need to have.

I wonder, is it a decision to step out of the Karma Ring and go into pure service and enlightenment? Does the soul make that decision, or is it like in a video game when you automatically "level up" after gaining enough experience? Can a soul deny to continue along the process of enlightenment, or does that only happen when one is just not ready for enlightenment?

My guides report to me via dreams a similar experience on their planet (though I do not think all are from the same race or planet - I don't know how that's possible though, so I tend to think of them as allied races that live in harmony on one planet, though I keep the options open), with everyone does what they are skilled at and what they like to do, and everyone does something, and that the education is different. My guides also report really loving creativity, art, music, and stories, they also say this is why they like humanity and watch it, because humans are more varied in their natures and preferences than other sentient alien species, and this makes humans a very creative race, despite our downsides as being aggressive and prone to disillusionment and self-deception.

I would like to know how you channel, I'd like to try it myself, yet am still a little scared. I try to focus on asking for messages in the forms of dreams, which isn't as surprising or scary to behold. I also wonder if my native race or native soul type does not usually have eyes or visual sight or even regular hearing, because what is most jarring about being a human other than physical limitations and annoyances with communicating via words in a really limited vocabulary is loud obnoxious and dissonant sounds, and shocking visuals when I would prefer darkness. I have no idea what my "issues" really are with this, I have asked guides, but sometimes it is difficult to get answers from them, and I forget my dreams. Hence, the interest in channeling.
Thanks for sharing your link, I hope you continue about your channeling, as I'd regard it highly accurate from what I also receive from my guides in dreams and the random voices in my head / visions once every blue moon.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Hi John,

I've never head of the Kryon teachings. I'll check them out. Thanks!

Thanks,
Cal

Hi Cal,

The core introduction link may not be that easy to find.
http://www.kryon.com/k_25b.html

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-08-2011, 06:39 PM
Cal

Cool. Thanks John!
Old 07-08-2011, 02:47 AM
CentaurSage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Hi Damiana,
Thanks for clarifying that. I look forward to hearing that channeling session. One thing I'm having trouble understanding though is how dimensions work. For example, how is it possible that we can see the pleiades stars in our 3rd dimension through telescopes when the worlds and beings that exist there are in a different dimension.

Btw, I found your 3rd eye travel session very interesting and enjoyable. Thanks for making that available for us. I'm very happy to hear they have animals both roaming free and pets. I'm not sure a majority of people would be interested but I would be curious what they eat. I find their concert halls interesting as well.

Appreciaton and joy,
Cal

Hi Cal,
I'm glad you enjoyed the third-eye travel. I'm going to post the follow-up session soon, where Adam talks about my experience on his planet and answers even more questions about their way of life.
They way I understand it, they exist in the 7th dimension, which is less dense than our world. The star clusters that we call Pleiades are in our third dimension. The Pleiadian's home planets are somewhere in that region, but in a higher dimension (vibrating faster). The dimesions interpenetrate each other.

I really was pleased to see animals on their planet as well.:)
Many blessings,
Damiana

P.S. I posted 5-minute video of me channeling my other space friend, Naor from LaZarus. He is a 5th dimensional being. You can find the link to it on the channeling page: http://centaursage.com/channel.html
Old 07-08-2011, 02:49 AM
CentaurSage

Raradolly,
Thanks for the forum message and the private message. I PM'd you back.
Namaste,
Damiana
Old 07-08-2011, 02:32 PM
Cal

Hi Damiana,

I just watched the 5-minute video of you channeling Naor, and I also listened the audio recording or Naor again. Listening to both of them allowed a better understanding of Naor's message. Thanks for adding the video. It was especially interesting. I've never been to a psychic or saw a live or video recorded channeling before, so it was very interesting to actually see the how their energy comes through a person - very natural and spontaneous.

Wishing you a very blessed and joy filled day!
Cal
Old 09-08-2011, 05:12 PM
CentaurSage

I posted a new channeling for starseeds on the forum. I also posted Adam's follow-up to my third-eye travel to Pleiades on my website.
Many Blessings.
Old 25-05-2012, 03:09 AM
AngelandKefira

Cool Biblical Jesus and his teachings

Quote:
Originally Posted by CentaurSage
If you have any questions for Adam, let me know and we'll ask him in a future session, then I'll share his answers on this forum.

What is your take on the biblical Jesus Christ and his teachings as according to the New Testament in the Christian bible? Are his teachings truth, relevant or not? Just curious of your take.

thanks. Kefira.