Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-01-2020, 04:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Could she be my TF?

I met this girl almost a year ago. I am on my early 30s so I have experience with women and consider myself fortunate in attracting them. Often get attention from girls but I tend to look for someone who I really like.

I found about this twin flame connection recently and a lot of the sings ringed the bell. So I want some insight or some feedback whether I am correct or just a little bit crazy because I just don't understand anything.

From the very beginning everything was different with her. Its crazy but I felt her even before seeing her, when she was close before we met. My family already knew her so she sat down at our table that night, just her presence made me feel kind of nervous even before I saw if she was attractive or not (which is something weird), I felt very excited that night after meeting, something that has never happened to me just by meeting someone. After that I just couldn't stopped thinking about her all the time, but it was just way too much. Just for the record, I felt very attracted to her even before I saw her body, this might sound too superficial but this was the first time it happened to me. I always like girls with nice fit body and this has and still is something important to me in every girl I like except her. She is not fat but by the time she was not as fit as I normally like, now she looks different but I still feel equally attracted. I have a more pure less superficial feelings for her.

From the beginning I saw signs of attraction in her, but also I noticed like she was trying to fight it, to avoid it but due to my experience I was able to see it so I continue pursuing and I saw how the attraction was increasing or at least more clear to see. She even got nervous around my mom and my mom noticed and told me because she knew her before she knew me and notice the difference in her behavior.

She never allowed me to get too close to her, conversations by chat never went long for example but when I had the chance to see her in persona based on my experience I could tell she was feeling very attracted to me at a level that I have only see two or three girls in my life. So one day I gift her something I made for her and she was very happy and excited, I never seen a girl before get this happy by receiving something from me. By seeing her so happy but after that to my surprise she stopped to replied to my texts and I know it was on purpose. I felt really bad about that. I back off for a while and one day text her again and this time she answered and showed me interest and even told me that she wanted us to work on something together which I saw as a safer way to let me get closer to her. But again after a few weeks I think she changed her mind and stopped replying my texts again. I couldn't saw her for months but when I had the chance went and saw her, I felt the exact same attraction about her than before or even stronger and asked her out the next day by text, she saw the message but didn't replied until the next day and finally rejected me. In person I never felt this rejection, she only rejected me by text either but ignoring me or like the last time telling me she doesn't want be know better. I could explain in more detail but I see clearly a pattern in which the more she feels the more she fights it and reacts accordingly trying to push me away. Its like two stories if I see what has happened in person and what she tries to tell me by text. In person I see that she has strong feelings for me or at least really likes me but in text she is not interested at all, except for that time that she actually showed interest directly and that was by text. Basically she "runs" from me every time I see her vulnerable.

Now to the weird part of the connection, the spiritual one. I already explained how I felt when I met her. but also I started to feel very vivid dreams something that never happened to me before when I liked someone and dreams I still remember clearly. Two of those dreams became reality, one a few days after the dream and the other about a month later. The others can still come true as well.

Also after meeting her I felt the need to improve myself and started the process of becoming a better person and defeat my demons some of which I already overcame. Without knowing it she made me see the things I needed to improve in myself, I felt and still feel like I am not ready to be with someone I like too much like her.
Synchronicity is present as well, not in numbers like 11 11 but in actual encounters, for example one day I was driving and feeling bad about something that happened between her and I and suddenly I saw her in her car driving in the opposite direction. There was no way I could possibly know I might encounter her if I was driving at that area at that time, I don't know where her house is, we live in different cities btw. To me it was a big coincidence.

Also now I see that my feelings somehow tell me what is going to happen, for example before she started ignoring me, the next day after the mentioned gift I felt very sad without reason and was the first time I felt like I missed her, I felt that way even when the previous day I saw her very happy and was still nothing wrong that could make me feel that way but somehow I knew what would happened.

Sometimes I feel calm and at ease but others I feel like I am going crazy and don't understand anything. The first time she actually started to ignore me I felt terribly, like never before , worst than after a breakup with a girlfriend or something and was harder to recover as well.
I have strong feelings about her even when I don't know her very well and had not kissed or something and even if she acts badly by ignoring me all of a sudden I feel nothing but good things.

Right now we dont see or text each other but somehow I feel that this story isn't over.

I already tried to forget about her two times with no success, something that normally isnt that hard withing a few weeks. I feel like everytime I see her my feelings only get stronger no matter what and feel that if we one day get into a relationship I will fall in love so quickly and strong like never before in my life.
Old 22-01-2020, 04:56 AM
Pathfinder

I met someone I thought was a TF. The connection was crazy intense, but in the end, they weren't a TF. She did sent me down the spiritual path and I then met someone of a spiritual sort (I'm not one for labels).

The first woman, I would have bet my life on it that she was my twin (I was very much into the label back then). But I was wrong. She was a catalyst, though.

The woman I have a spiritual connection with now is obsessed with her karmic. She was convinced that this person was someone meant for her because she saw 11:11 on every clock when they first contacted each other, but it's purely karmic and always will be (as I've been shown).
Sometimes, 11/11 just means a higher spiritual tether, but doesn't mean it's long-lasting.

As far as what you've mentioned, I can only tell you've I've rec'd crazy signs when not looking or asking. And I've been kept up-to-date by the Universe about them, again without asking. Actually, I'd prefer to not hear about them anymore and have chosen to just ignore signs.

You'll read a lot of stories about what people hear, but rarely of those in Union. That's because it's a very challenging and painful path AND that it takes years and years.
Old 16-02-2020, 01:18 AM

It sounds like it to me, but I would trust your intuition more. At the end of the day, only you know who's your twin and who's not. For more information, I would recommend watching The Paranormal Priestess, New World All-Star, and The Happiness Coach on YouTube.
Old 16-02-2020, 03:52 AM
Master

if it was me I would wish for someone to tell me 'she said no. just accept that even if it isn't what you might want'.

But do what you must...