Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 18-11-2019, 09:56 PM
Master

Hello Sunshine,
Yes, there are many kinds of magic. To name a few - there is candle magic, herbal magic, sigil magic, witch bottle magic, other conatainer magics, knot magic and so on. Personal objects help to "connect" with the practitioner's target. The practitioner might not be working doll (or poppet) magic they could be working a honey jar to sweeten someone's disposition towards them and put the target's hair into the jar along with the herbs, honey or sugar. Also, if a practitioner is doing healing magic the target's personal concerns will help.

Last edited by Jenny Crow : 19-11-2019 at 06:08 AM.
Old 19-11-2019, 04:32 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Hello Sunshine,
Yes, there are many kinds of magic. To name a few - there is candle magic, herbal magic, sigil magic, witch bottle magic, other conatainer magics, knot magic and so on. Personal objects help to "connect" with the practitioner's target. The practitioner might not be working doll (or poppet) magic they could be working a honey jar to sweeten someone's disposition towards them and put the target's hair into the jar along with the herbs, honey or sugar. Also, if a practitioner is doing healing magic the target's personal concerns will help.

Hello Jenny,

Thank you for the enlightening post to this blind about the subject person .

So, what is the best way for another to protect themselves from voodoo/black magic, black witchcrafting that aims to harm or hurt another or any other workings or work coming under the umbrella of the title of this thread?.
Old 19-11-2019, 04:43 PM
Knower

Curses can be difficult to unravel sometimes. Shielding magic can help, of which I know to forms: An anchored shield (constructed shield anchored to an object, like a necklace, your house/apartment, or even your body) or a temporary shield often created by using some sort of gesture. Both take a good bit of skill building to do properly.

Another way which might help more long term would be some sort of curse breaking ritual, in which you enlist the aid of a deity or spiritual being. These typically require a good relationship with the deity or being in question, thought.

Truly unraveling a really well crafted curse can be difficult though, and is beyond me I confess. These would help and can deal with smaller curses, but you may be dealing with something larger. Hopefully Jenny knows something about unraveling big ones.

A combination of consistent shielding and a really well done ritual to unravel the curse may work, but I've never done it.
Old 19-11-2019, 06:55 PM
Master

Sunshine, Perhaps if you shared what your magical path is - such as Wicca, witchcraft etc etc. I or we could come up with something that you would be comfortable doing. One of the best ways would be to make a poppet of yourself incorporating as many of your "personals" as you care to then do a little naming ceremony. But before doing, make a box approximately the same size as your poppet is going to be. Attach mirrors on all six sides of the box, facing outwards. Then, after you've made your poppet put it into the box and seal it. Do a working charging the mirrors and the box to send away any negative energy that is sent to you. Or you can charge the mirrors and the box to return any negative energy/curses back to the sender. You could also buy some Fiery Wall of Protection oil and rub the inside of the box with it so your doll will be resting on the protection oil.
Old 20-11-2019, 10:00 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTracks
Curses can be difficult to unravel sometimes. Shielding magic can help, of which I know to forms: An anchored shield (constructed shield anchored to an object, like a necklace, your house/apartment, or even your body) or a temporary shield often created by using some sort of gesture. Both take a good bit of skill building to do properly.

Another way which might help more long term would be some sort of curse breaking ritual, in which you enlist the aid of a deity or spiritual being. These typically require a good relationship with the deity or being in question, thought.

Truly unraveling a really well crafted curse can be difficult though, and is beyond me I confess. These would help and can deal with smaller curses, but you may be dealing with something larger. Hopefully Jenny knows something about unraveling big ones.

A combination of consistent shielding and a really well done ritual to unravel the curse may work, but I've never done it.

Hi Foxtracks,

Thank you for your great input.

I am wondering if there is something simple, not magic related, a drastic action that can be taken by anyone not involved in magic that can have an immediate effect to the breaking of black magic or spell or curse.

What comes out for me from what you posted is that, curse breaking can be complicated depending on the skills and power of the person who resulted in the cursing.

Have I understood this right?..

Thanks.
Old 20-11-2019, 10:07 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Sunshine, Perhaps if you shared what your magical path is - such as Wicca, witchcraft etc etc. I or we could come up with something that you would be comfortable doing. One of the best ways would be to make a poppet of yourself incorporating as many of your "personals" as you care to then do a little naming ceremony. But before doing, make a box approximately the same size as your poppet is going to be. Attach mirrors on all six sides of the box, facing outwards. Then, after you've made your poppet put it into the box and seal it. Do a working charging the mirrors and the box to send away any negative energy that is sent to you. Or you can charge the mirrors and the box to return any negative energy/curses back to the sender. You could also buy some Fiery Wall of Protection oil and rub the inside of the box with it so your doll will be resting on the protection oil.

Hi Henny Crow,

I do not follow any magical path, do not do and have never done any magic.

Yes, I did read an article related to what your advice. It was the exact and the same you advised of doing only with the differences that, in the box it is the hexer that goes and poppet represented not my person or person who had been the victim of these sick in their heads as far as I am concerned, evil persons resulting in voodoo or black magic to harm and hurt others but, this exact person, the hexer who resulted in this.

Also, just a mirror overlooking and opposite the evil hexer was advised to be placed not 6.
Old 23-11-2019, 03:53 AM
Master

Hello Sunshine,
The only difficulty with trying to put the hexer in the mirror box is you would have to do some work to determine what kind of protection they have placed around them and how strong their spiritual court is. And do they have their ancestors watching their back. As well, you would have to know who the hexer is and be able to get some of their personals which might be difficult. The mirror should be smashed into small pieces before they're glued to the box and you must take care that you do not see your reflection in any of those small pieces. If you want to do a thorough job you can make the box to look like a coffin and get some graveyard dirt, and bury the "coffin" to finish your enemy off. Definitely not a nice working and one has to know what they're dealing with.
Old 23-11-2019, 04:03 AM
Master

Hello Sunshine
Just having a mirror overlooking and opposite the hexer - again you'd have to know where the hexer is. And if you're trying to send the curse back with this method be very sure of what protection the hexer has around them otherwise you could end up with a second whammy of negative **** coming back at you. And you should definitely use 6 mirrors on a box - if you use only one you would be leaving the other five sides of the box open for attack. You seem to think that anyone casting a curse is a sick in the head evil person when this is without a doubt not true. Most witches, root workers, conjurers feel that to not curse is more harmful in certain cases. If, for instance, a child molester is running amok and the police haven't caught that person then a good curse could stop them in their tracks. And why should a person not be able to protect themselves or their families.
Old 23-11-2019, 09:03 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Hello Sunshine,
The only difficulty with trying to put the hexer in the mirror box is you would have to do some work to determine what kind of protection they have placed around them and how strong their spiritual court is. And do they have their ancestors watching their back. As well, you would have to know who the hexer is and be able to get some of their personals which might be difficult. The mirror should be smashed into small pieces before they're glued to the box and you must take care that you do not see your reflection in any of those small pieces. If you want to do a thorough job you can make the box to look like a coffin and get some graveyard dirt, and bury the "coffin" to finish your enemy off. Definitely not a nice working and one has to know what they're dealing with.

This sounds like way too much work, energy, effort and time is required to be invested.

What about the prejudice in place that "a broken mirror equals to 5 years of bad luck"?.

Does this not count or is this just and simply a prejudice that isn't true?.
Old 23-11-2019, 10:29 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Hello Sunshine
Just having a mirror overlooking and opposite the hexer - again you'd have to know where the hexer is. And if you're trying to send the curse back with this method be very sure of what protection the hexer has around them otherwise you could end up with a second whammy of negative **** coming back at you. And you should definitely use 6 mirrors on a box - if you use only one you would be leaving the other five sides of the box open for attack. You seem to think that anyone casting a curse is a sick in the head evil person when this is without a doubt not true. Most witches, root workers, conjurers feel that to not curse is more harmful in certain cases. If, for instance, a child molester is running amok and the police haven't caught that person then a good curse could stop them in their tracks. And why should a person not be able to protect themselves or their families.

Hello again Jenny Crow,

I have absolutely no idea where you found your false assumption that "I seem to think that anyone casting a curse is a sick in the head evil person" especially when my communication is clear , direct/straightforward/straight to the point.

It is the exact action of black magic or voodoo or hexing to cause harm and hurt to another , deliberately and intentionally that is/was considered evil and sick in the head.

No mention or reference or such an opinion or view you mentioned was expressed by me for those who result in cursing for whatever reason.

The reference was in regards to HEXING and HEXERS , BLACK MAGIC OR VOODOO and for which also the opinion that "no upset" in the hexer justifies the deliberate and intentional harm and hurt intended by the specific person/s.