Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 07-02-2018, 02:02 AM
Newbie ;)

The silver spoon that appeared out of nowhere

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there was anyone who could give me some clarity to a prob I have. My x hubby called me last night, because of the time of call, I knew it was serious, although he did warn me I would laugh when he said what was on his mind.. He told me he had been to Target and purchased 3 pairs of boxer shorts, which he left on the end of the bed. He even described them, 1 gray, 1 black and 1 striped. The next morning he got up to go to go work and the black pair was missing. He never really thought too much of this until he got home from work and searched the house from top to bottom and nothing. Have you looked everywhere? I asked, YES, has the dog taken them? NO. I did start laughing and said maybe someone had broken in during the night and taken them...Because of our past history to do with STRANGE things happening he told me to get serious. He said he went to make a coffee to sit down and be rational, when he pulled a teaspoon out of the drawer, it was from a set that we had been given as a wedding present, that he'd disposed of 3 years previous. He said it had NEVER been there before and with the missing undies event, was getting concerned. I don't have a clue as to the missing boxers, but mentioned maybe he was coming into money due to the silver spoon appearing out of nowhere???? Your input would be very much appreciated, Thanks, Bonita
Old 07-02-2018, 09:34 AM
Master

Cynthia Sue Larson talks about this in her book "Quantum Jumps", and apparently this is the nature of reality that it is quite fluid, rather than fixed like many might believe it to be. She talks how we quantum jump between potential realities that exist in the quantum field reality that we are part of. So while he might have fallen asleep in a reality where he had 3 boxers and no spoon, he might have awoken in one where there were only 2 and a spoon.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:43 AM
Newbie ;)

bonita

Hi...I actually sent you a message last night but when I hit send, the site had logged me out automatically so that message is now floating around in the ether. Thank you for the info you sent, I'll check out Cynthia's books to get some more info on this matter. Spoke to x hubby, who said he'd slept with the lights on, and doesn't like to speak of matters such as these as he thinks even talking about spiritual matters can open up a new can of worms. We spent 5 years in our home back in NZ and experienced the most horrific, unexplained happenings you could possibly imagine, so we as a family are very aware of ''backpackers'' that can invade your life. One thing x did mention was the fact the coathanger these boxers were on, were still at the bottom of the bed...so its a very strange happening. Many thanks for your input, kindest regards, Bonita
Old 08-02-2018, 09:09 AM
Master

Haha it happens though. Hopefully it is better off out there in the ether. Think there might be a remember me thing you can check when you log in that keeps you on the page Personally I find that reality is layered in potentials, and if one is keen enough one can peel the layers of this "onion" to reveal ones optimal reality. In some layers there might be "backpackers" while in others they are no where in sight. In some your destination is hours away, in others it is just around the next corner. Understanding it as Quantum rather than Spiritual might ease it up; though in some sense it might be said that it is the intense focus of spirit into a single moment that gives us an ability to experience it as physical