Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 21-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Matt

Help, Telepathy

Please some one help me. I think what i can do is telepathy. I can pick thoughts out of peoples head, i can see/feel the swirling mass that is peoples thoughts and i can pick them. I can push my own thoughts into other people but not aswell as i can push emotions into other people making them feel what i want.
I cant stop my self i enjoy it some times get a buzz from pushing emotions on people, making them feel sad, happy, lost. Its as though i feed of it.......help
Old 21-02-2012, 08:35 PM
iScorpio

If you're having trouble about not stopping when you get emotion or thoughts from other, maybe this can help... Take a deep breathe and vizualize bright white light surrounding you and protecting you. Also, you can vizualize roots coming from your feet to the core of the Earth.. then vizualize white light from the core up the roots, up your legs, up your body, to the top of your head and vizualize it surrounding you for protection.. Also, you can mentally call your guides for help.. Hope this helps.
~Peace
Edit: I also think you could use some meditation. =]
Old 21-02-2012, 10:22 PM
knightsister

I agree with iScorpio. If you enjoy it, as you claim, then you need to wean yourself off of it. Don't allow yourself to around a large number of people.

I sometimes have the problem of losing focus with so many people's thoughts in my head. I find it helps to sing a song in my head, preferably one that repeats and that you won't forget the lyrics to, like Twinkle Twinkle or another kid song. It keeps your thoughts your own, sort of like a barrier. Right now in my head I have 'I'm a martyr for my love for you' by White Stripes, in case you were wondering.

I don't (or haven't used) the ability to push thoughts and emotions into people's minds, so I'm at a loss on that one. The best thing I can think of is to keep your own mind organised (with meditation or the technique that iScorpio suggested) and wean yourself off of pushing thoughts and emotions. I understand that it might be a thrill and you'll get excited from doing it-- just remember you're causing more harm than good.
Old 22-02-2012, 04:51 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt
Please some one help me. I think what i can do is telepathy. I can pick thoughts out of peoples head, i can see/feel the swirling mass that is peoples thoughts and i can pick them. I can push my own thoughts into other people but not aswell as i can push emotions into other people making them feel what i want.
I cant stop my self i enjoy it some times get a buzz from pushing emotions on people, making them feel sad, happy, lost. Its as though i feed of it.......help

Try to use this skill to uplift someone; we can save years of counseling and therapies for them.

I read the passage somewhere yesterday felt like sharing...........

“The more aware we are of where our food (including vitamin pills and medications) come from, the more capable we are of effective prayer and gratitude. Understand that not only your food, but also your clothing, your furniture, your shelter, your soap, shampoo, and hand lotion all have involved the sacrifice of life and enslavement at some level of production or development. Some more directly than others, but in the end there is little difference. We can ease this process by praying for the humane consideration of animals in science and industry. We can also pray for a world in which all can live in comfort designed without suffering. This time will come when human comforts are created without taking life. Until then we can honor the cost of life that goes into our living with gratitude and blessing.

A more obvious example would be a social interaction with another human being. Our opinions of a person, our treatment of that person, our words, our intention—all go into a karmic cocktail of blessing and encouragement or suffering and injury. Our thoughts and feelings put archetypes into the auras of the person we target. Our outer behavior impresses the mind, body, and emotions of that person to her/his upliftment, or damage. Then there is the awareness factor of the karmic cycle. The more empathetic we are to another person, the less likely we are going to need a drubbing later on to teach us how it feels to be in his/her position."
Old 22-02-2012, 08:50 AM
Matt

Color Matt

Thanks guys i really hope this helps. With thoughts i have more difficulty taking and placing, it usually requires concentration and only sometimes happens with out me realising im doing it. But with emotions its justa natural, its just like breathing but when im emotional my self i just do it as if using other people to balance my own emotions. I am totally new to all of this and to be honest dont really understand the whole meditation or visualizzing stuff. I have no clue, i really need someone to mentor me if thats what i need??? By the way is this telepathy?????
Sorry for all the questions i am cluless
Matt
Old 22-02-2012, 12:25 PM
Matt

telepathy

met sum one on here whos told me to use my abilities. Maybe humans are just weak and their minds cant cope with people like us so maybe we should just use them
Old 03-03-2012, 12:44 AM
MattParkman

Ask yourself how much you are effecting people, and how much is just synchronizing <wikipedia synchronization>. Could you be seeing what's not there? Read how I figured out it works for me:
Telepathic receiver creating Tulpas
Old 03-03-2012, 12:53 AM
Master
Telepathy is a natural ability that's waking up in many people these days. The capacity to go into people's mind space and influence their feelings is less common.

My question for you, Matt, is... In your integrity do you really want to make other people feel bad, for the sake of your playing around?

There's a lot of good that can be done with an ability like this... uplifting, healing and so on... when you choose to.

Xan

Old 03-03-2012, 01:05 AM
Osian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Telepathy is a natural ability that's waking up in many people these days. The capacity to go into people's mind space and influence their feelings is less common.

My question for you, Matt, is... In your integrity do you really want to make other people feel bad, for the sake of your playing around?

There's a lot of good that can be done with an ability like this... uplifting, healing and so on... when you choose to.

Xan

Hi Matt, i agree with Xan, you have a great gift which with LOVE can really help people, there are sick people out there with really quite warped minds that cause harm etc. If only they knew the damage they were doing, id love to borrow you to have a quiet whisper in the ears of a few people that have caused great harm just to get them to see and feel something from anothers point of view.

Some people are weak, you have to ask yourself why that is? are they awake? have they people that need help? having gifts is not an ego trip thing or something that can be used for self empowerment in my experience, all that does is eventually turn inwards and we end up weak and damaged, so use it wiselt but dont manipulate if you follow.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:27 PM
Matt

hey guys thankyou all for your comments. Its just difficult to understand what i can do and you guys are the first that i have talked to other than a family member or close friend. Im trying to focus now and get more controll over myself and not get lost in the moment, trying to sort of kill the buzz that i get