Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 26-09-2006, 02:00 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Mage
Perhaps you have to keep coming back until you finally achieve enlightenment.

Like having to re-sit an exam over and over again until you pass.

Definitely!

Although, so I'm reliably informed, you can still do a fair amount of work to enhance your-good-self on the other side!

AM
Old 26-09-2006, 02:06 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluespirit
Um,interesting! Do we get the chance to have a choice as to what kind of life we return to?

Yep! As long as it brings lessons, and doesn't involve a lottery win! lol

Already decided that in my next life I need to learn how to be a palm tree???
Old 26-09-2006, 02:12 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadley
Stop sweatin it people, life can be good on earth. Becoming so advanced you don't have to come back down, that is not necessary to being happy. Keep pluggin away.

Very true!

I must admit though, I'm all up for walking around like a constantly lit 10,000 Watt light bulb!! Aren't you?
If I can achieve that in this lifetime, this will be one happy man!
Old 26-09-2006, 02:27 AM
BLAIR2BE

whose to say our soul will return to this reality at all? there are "alternate timelines" or alternate realities that parallell our own. with the nature of the soul, is it concievable that soul may not return again for thousands of human years??

- just a thought
Old 26-09-2006, 02:27 AM
Ascended Master

'opposites attract' is the winner!
Reasoning: -
Negative spirits need your light and go to it.
While nasty spirits hate my light and try to roger it! lol
AM
Old 26-09-2006, 02:29 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAIR2BE
whose to say our soul will return to this reality at all? there are "alternate timelines" or alternate realities that parallell our own. with the nature of the soul, is it concievable that soul may not return again for thousands of human years??

- just a thought

Very true.
Old 29-09-2006, 02:45 AM
BLAIR2BE

i agree with ascended master on this;
i know for a fact that those with a dark, negative or "injured" spirit/energy, will seek out others with the same. but, if one with very positive energy, or whose spirit radiates empathy or healing, happens by, said "dark" spirit will be attrackted, like a moth to a flame. this is not a consious act (or at least it is not required). perhaps the energy (of god) that we "carry"/radiate "feels" that "it" must balance...
Old 29-09-2006, 03:04 PM
dreamer

I think negative spirits have a real yearning to become positive and it is this that attracts them to positive spirits, somewhere deep down they want to be healed and it in this hope they come so like attracts like, but at a very deep level.
Old 29-09-2006, 07:41 PM
Lapis

Dumb american needs ruff translation for what "roger it" means please. Thanks Ascended Master.

Over the years I've had numerous different encounters (full blown attacks and attempted attacks) from different negative non-physical non-human entities. I've learned (the hard way) that this is simply part of learning/living within a realm where polarity exists......and especially if you're On The Path! Because I've had a few of these experiences, I feel I should toss in my .

The more you learn, the more you expand your awareness, the more Light you carry, the more you're going to be Tested by some negative non-physicals, up to a point that is. I'm sorry but these nasty characters are part of our onging spiritual growth and expanding awareness etc. and they are trying their dam**est to stop us at a couple different points on our Path. They're not drawn to someone who's holding more "Light" because they want to change. Many of them are drawn to you to flat out destroy you. To kill you if they can and if that dosen't work, then breaking you mentally is the next best thing. All some of these negatives want is to stop the Light, to stop the Light from increasing and spreading and they'll do whatever they can to accomplish their goal.

Now maybe I've misunderstood what's been called "negative spirits" here. Are all of you talking about humans who've passed that are less than filled with love n' light shall we say? Or are you all talking about what I think you're talking about.......negative spirits as in real negative non-physical and non-human entities? I'm talking about the second group.

Think of all this nasty business as Initiations upon your Path because that's really what they are. Initiations to see if you can hold the Light and not get driven mad from the attacks and constant onslaughts of negativity focused on you. Once you've experienced (survived!) a few of these in varying degrees of severity and length, then you've passed some major Tests/Initiations and move on past these entities and much polarity.

IMO if you're getting attacked psychically (which always manifests out into our physical world and bodies etc.) by some real serious big bad entities from another level, this is a pretty good sign that you're glowin' in the Dark enough so to have attracted the attention of some of them and they're going to try and stop you and your Light! Be strong and stay focused on what you know is right from deep in your heart and gut and you'll come out the other side of these Initiations as a new an improved version of your old self. This too is a very Alchemical process.
Old 29-09-2006, 11:11 PM
lumas

lapis my friend just going to have to disagree with you a little here, quote: drawn to you to flat out destroy you. To kill you if they can and if that dosen't work, then breaking you mentally is the next best thing. All some of these negatives want is to stop the Light, to stop the Light from increasing and spreading and they'll do whatever they can to accomplish their goal. unquote At what point are negative spirits trying to stop your spiritual growth are they threatened do they think they are going to take over the world.
Closed Thread