Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-05-2012, 09:14 AM
Healingangelus

Book1 Girl Goes To Hell And Lives To Tell and paint The Tale What She Saw

I´ve just found the following very interesting and lecturing clip, everyone should take a look at!!

Just copy and paste the following Text into youtube and see for yourself what Hell´s all about!!

Have the Churches been hiding the following to all of us and like wise the movie makers too?? The western worlds are at such a high state of technology, eighter in Weaponry or the press, that they´re doing more to us then we realy know of every day! That´s why I don´t watch the news alike and here are the reasons, why!!

Girl Goes To Hell And Lives To Tell and paint The Tale What She Saw
"This is my brother in Jesus Rob who gave me permission to use this. His youtube name is 1onetheone, I highly recommend that you listen to his sermons that the Holy Spirit has written on his heart. "
Old 28-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Master
repent or burn...

gladly this concept is dying out.

this video is reviling me so i will stop it. oddly they mention that watching violent films causes the soul to suffer; whilst i gree that watching violent films or even the news can be sickening, the vid ironically goes onto display graphic images (painted) of suffering with descriptions of the pain you will recieve if you lie etc...pretty sick stuff in itself in my opinion. to compel through fear is unintelligent in my view. an intelligent being should be able to guide purely by the example that is their light.

nde's do not pass over as the chord to life is never fully severed not thast they do not have some "valid" experiences. i'm of the feeling that everyone endures a type of purgatory as they "purge" the pain they caused and suffered on the physical (unless they fully awaken and enter the house of death whilst still living), but this is never more than someone can take and will be felt as a healing and hence not morosely pointless and all heal and enter the light or whatever.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 28-05-2012, 09:42 PM
CupcakeQueen

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure if I totally believe in heaven and hell, but I do believe that our souls live on for eternity and that it isn't about what we've done on earth, but we'll all be accepted on judgement day by the higher being.

I'm not entirely sure what I am or what I believe, but my views sway more towards Atheism than anything... Religion and the afterlife is a seriously debatable topic, so I just thought I'd air my views.
Old 28-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Healingangelus

Thanks cupcakequeen!!

Yes, there´s a lot to it eighter way!!

Old 29-05-2012, 12:22 AM
Master
In the many nde studies I've read, the small minority of people who have hellish experiences are generally have conscious or repressed negativity - unresolved pain, anger and guilt issues, to a high degree.

The mind can project itself into dreams, and into other-worldly experiences as well. I trust the 98% of nde stories that are consistently about light, pure love and gaining understanding.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 29-05-2012 at 02:17 AM.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
1) In the many nde studies I've read, the small minority of people who have hellish experiences are generally have conscious or repressed negativity - unresolved pain, anger and guilt issues, to a high degree.

2) The mind can project itself into dreams, and into other-worldly experiences as well. I trust the 98% of nde stories that are consistently about light, pure love and gaining understanding.

Xan

1) Or they were doing hardcore drugs, or they had issues of sexual depravity, or maybe they were downright wicked!

2) Wise counsel.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 05-09-2012, 12:37 AM
justme_jebba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
In the many nde studies I've read, the small minority of people who have hellish experiences are generally have conscious or repressed negativity - unresolved pain, anger and guilt issues, to a high degree.

The mind can project itself into dreams, and into other-worldly experiences as well. I trust the 98% of nde stories that are consistently about light, pure love and gaining understanding.

Xan
i dont have hellish dreams but one time years ago i was for near few days dreamt of a lava ground and anything i dreamed was on it.....even a roller coaster now i just remember a bit of it...but what interest me was a demon looking like hellboy lol who came out of the huge crack out of this lava ground , then walked up to me , gave me smile,kiss on cheek and walked away, i have not alot of clue as why but i think its becuase i am a neutral person in the sense i can associate with both light and dark spirits without any judgement becuase i cannot judge a book by its cover as in regards if i see a thing scary doesnt nescesssary means it is what it shows but may show of something else it is trying to say...but im not saying i would go where angels fear to tread. but i have been told i been in hell before and that i understand what it is...i dont remeber it so much except a lot of underground dreams i had over time....anyway i dont remember but i think it is a place like a jail system, it mirrors but on a grander scale with various scenes and like the jails here...what i mean there maximum security cell- like conditions to the very minimum part where there is chasetising to go down through them from the part where someone start..if they was put in the middle of the spectrum they go down through to the minumum from that before being born again or if start near the mimimum- its closer to being born when it is rendered ready to try again at life learns their lessons but they are to help the ones who are in similar circumstances for to be of any redemption to keep away from hell again....heaven and hell i think is much like i believe is like in the movie- "what dreams may come" with robyn williams in it...it depicts many sceneries and re-active scenarios that is the small scale.
But as it is in this life, i now know what im working on as result of it. and i think im doing ok.

~~When i cant make proof of anything- i theorise it for the next best thing! thats just me to make any sense of anything.
THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING- GOOD AND BAD- THE SCOPE OF UNDERSTANDING IT IS VASTLY WRITTEN IN HISTORY
Old 29-05-2012, 12:42 AM
Sybilline

I believe in near-death experiences, and even life after death experiences (where people are pronounced medically DEAD but are revived after a couple of minutes). But what seems strange to me is that, why do Christians see Jesus, or Hell or Angels, while people who don't believe in that see Light, rivers, flowers, tunnels, black holes, sweeping darkness, really really vivid colors, "love" (they can't explain what it looks like, they just know)? Perhaps our own faith leads us to see what we see in these experiences, perhaps it takes longer than immediately after death for the "truth" to be revealed. Maybe our Buddhist brothers and sisters will see something significant to their faith too, likewise with our Muslim, Tao, Jewish, etc brothers and sisters.
Old 29-05-2012, 04:25 PM
Healingangelus

Exactly Sybilline

Buddhist will probably see Krishna or Lord Rama!! They may surely see that, what they´re believe system is!!

Here some more clips about people, who got a second chance instead of Hell!!

Man dies, comes back to life, what he saw
"This man goes to hell and has been allowed back to tell us what it was like. Some may laugh, but at the end of the day, this is just one of thousands of people we know about that have been through the same thing.

Give it a watch and make your own mind up."
Old 06-07-2012, 04:42 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
I believe in near-death experiences, and even life after death experiences (where people are pronounced medically DEAD but are revived after a couple of minutes). But what seems strange to me is that, why do Christians see Jesus, or Hell or Angels, while people who don't believe in that see Light, rivers, flowers, tunnels, black holes, sweeping darkness, really really vivid colors, "love" (they can't explain what it looks like, they just know)? Perhaps our own faith leads us to see what we see in these experiences, perhaps it takes longer than immediately after death for the "truth" to be revealed. Maybe our Buddhist brothers and sisters will see something significant to their faith too, likewise with our Muslim, Tao, Jewish, etc brothers and sisters.

It was a long time ago that I read Michael Newton's books on the afterlife. One of the cases was of a man who lived a life as a priest preaching rather forcefully to his congregation about hell if his parishioners sinned. When he died and passed over to the other side he recalled being greeted by one of his soul group members (if my memory serves me) who wore a devlish mask to spook him as a prank (given he was a hard nosed preacher of the devil and all). He does spook him .... only to later reveal himself by taking off the mask and they have a laugh about it.