Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-06-2013, 06:13 PM
Child of God

How To Hear A Spirit Guides Voice???

I know that there are many websites that state that you can try to do clairaudience. I am trying to learn that now but i was wondering if there was any alternate ways to try to hear his/her voice??? I'm also trying to open my minds eye so technically I'm asking, "is there any other way to hear a spirit guides voice besides using clairaudience and opening your mind's eye?" Thank you for all of your answers!!!! P.S: I am truly sorry if i sound mean, I am a little bit tired that's all.
Old 07-06-2013, 07:52 PM
Experiencer

I met them through astral projection. That's another way to meet your guides. Some people use "tools" to help them like tarot cards or a pendulum to talk to spirits.
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 07-06-2013, 09:36 PM
Ascender
i do clearaudience with mine. Not nearly as good because I haven't worked on it. That's the only thing you have to keep it up like you would learning any thing. If you stop it'll weaken.
For me what helped a lot was a quartz Crystal point. I also use my pendulum which helped to get that connection going but I recommend not relying to much on it and lean more towards your gifts. That's what my guides has taught me. They taught me a lot. And even right now they are teaching me the consequences on not working on my abilities.
And I quote "You just need to spend at least 30 minutes a day. We don't expect you to stay still for an hour. And we understand that you are going threw a lot right now but we just don't want to see your abilities so low. Because just like you, we to want to talk to you and want to do things together."
Old 08-06-2013, 12:35 AM
SpiritMasterLD

I have channeled a great deal of wisdom from my higher self, and I have had a number of thoughts "planted" into my head, but I have never been able to actually hear voices, as if they came from my ears, or something like ears.

There is one possible exception to this - as I was awakening from the sleep state one morning, I thought I heard a guide say to me:

"We are not going to do your work for you!"
Old 08-06-2013, 05:39 AM
Spirit Wanderer

I've been told my spirit guide communicates with feelings and emotions.

I've read that the easiest way to directly contact your spirit guide is by astral projecting which I have difficulty with still.

I've been meditating lately to get in contact with mine. Once I get deep enough into the meditation I'll start getting flashes of images. A few times I've noticed that while I'm deep in meditation I'll start singing (in my mind) the lyrics of songs I'm not familiar with and I'll have to write down what it was I was singing. Normally there's a message in the lyrics that makes some sense to me (When I manage to remember it). It kind of freaked me out the first couple times it happened.

The only time I've ever communicated with a voice in my mind was with a spirit helper that was assigned to me temporarily.

All I can say is announce that you're trying to make contact with your guide and if he/she feels you're ready then they'll try and meet you half way.

If you're not familiar with how it is your guide communicates I would suggest paying attention to any signs you get when trying.

Keep trying and be patient.
Old 08-06-2013, 10:10 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritMasterLD
There is one possible exception to this - as I was awakening from the sleep state one morning, I thought I heard a guide say to me:

"We are not going to do your work for you!"

Unknownpsychic, there is not much I can add to this topic, but I had to post because I strongly feel like SpiritMaster's message was half meant for me!

I've been trying to meet my spirit guides in lucid dreams since 2010. I even had a special place for us to meet until it was compromised by negative forces. I've yet to succeed with it because I half-assed my daily efforts to induce lucid dreams, but I do think that a lucid dream is potentially one of the easier ways to meet guides. I suppose it depends on your individual strengths, though.

Have you considered warming up with some automatic writing? Relax your mind, write whatever comes to it, and then read it back with the first voice that comes to your mind. After that, relax your mind again and listen for that voice.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:01 PM
SpiritMasterLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Wanderer
I've been told my spirit guide communicates with feelings and emotions.

Excellent point there Spirit Wanderer. This is true for me too. I once took a course to connect with my guide.

There were no voices, and not really many thoughts either, but there was an overwhelming sense of love, and connection that I felt at that moment, that just cannot be described in words.

This (in part), convinced me that I was not alone on this journey.

I now know, that we can translate energy directly, where there is a sense of knowingness accompanied by feeling. This means of communication has a huge advantage.

The advantage, is that more information comes through, and it is much richer and more complete, but the catch is, that we have to learn to translate it.

We actually already know how to do this, it really is more just a question of remembering what we already know.
Old 08-06-2013, 10:41 PM
Knower
Like a thought planted in my head.
Basically, I hear it as my own thought but I know I didn't think it. It's kind of a different" tone" than I think my own thoughts in.
Old 09-06-2013, 04:20 AM
Misty blue

I have been experiencing that too Inna. Not so much lately. But there are times I have been doing something or thinking something and I hear words in my head and I stop and ask myself are these my thoughts or a spirit talking to me. Cause it's telling me I shouldn't do something or thoughts like "don't be afraid there is nothing to fear" and I end up confused as to whether these are my spirit guides or not.
Old 12-06-2013, 07:44 PM
novice90

The thing with it being a thought in your head, is that I always think that it came from me, whether than some sort of being. Actually hearing something would seem like more of a confirmation. But I'm new to all this.