Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-04-2020, 08:17 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I thought I would share how I came into this life. I so know I did not want to come into this life and I do feel I tried so hard not to. No regrets now in coming in I embrace life fully.

I feel that I tried to take my Mother out ( the host that was there to bring me in) as I never choose her I choose my Father, she was just the one he connected to. I never connected to my Mother, not matter how hard it was tried we never connected.

It was years of marriage before she got pregnant and when she did with me I know well I fought coming in as "female". It was early on in the pregnancy that her lung collapsed for no medical reasons. She was healthy. The Dr said that the pregnancy would not survive but it did. She recovered and had me. In having me again I tried not to come into this life as she had to have an emergency C Section (during the biggest storm in history where I was born was happening). Power outages and emergency generator power in the OR.

In I came I feel I tried twice to take her out, or to take me out, or both. Both times I failed it would seem. In I came, and it was a struggle. While I was healthy I was different. Isolated, trapped I guess would put it best with abilities at the time I was in were not as openly talked about.

I have no regrets on coming into this life now, as I understand how it has unfolded and why it has unfolded. Yet I wonder if we can fight not to come in and at times win that battle ?

Has anyone felt that they too fought not coming in or feel they never wanted to come in but did ?

Lynn

I guess that makes you "Lynn the Storm Born", both literally and figuratively.

Personally, I have a sense that my soul is being drawn to the experiences of this life whether my human mind can appreciate the reasons or not. That said, once into the story, I suppose it could open up in chapter one with a storm so to speak and make one wonder why they came from the start.
I don't recall not wanting to be here, although I am told I once put the car in gear and started it rolling down the hill toward the lake when I was just a toddler (I have no memory of this), so there is that. But on the other hand I am also told that all I did as a baby is scream for more and more food, not that there was any shortage or anything. So I did have an appetite for life... or I was a living appetite, depending on how you look at it? Maybe I tried to drive the car into the lake because I was hungry for some fish??
Old 07-04-2020, 11:48 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather
Hi Lynn,

According to doctors, I was not supposed to be born. After my sister was born, my mom's tubes were gashed, tied and sewn into her uterus. After a couple of years, my mom knew she was pregnant again but her doctor wouldn't accept it at first. As the pregnancy progressed and he could no longer deny it, he said that she would naturally abort - she didn't. When it was obvious that I was developing, she was told that I would be very damaged and the pregnancy would not result in a live birth. My mom delivered me via c-section and died for a few minutes. They brought her back and I was declared "normal." As a child, I was anything but and relatives believed that the "normal" diagnosis was a bit hasty. I was very withdrawn, didn't speak til I was four years old and seemed only content when I was in nature with animals. What I think happened was that I had written a very ambitious life script and the closer I came to entering this world, the more anxious I became. I believed this life would be wrought with pain, sadness and huge challenges and hurdles and wasn't convinced I was prepared to play it out. My essence convinced me that I needed to. I've never felt comfortable here but have tried to understand the lessons I knew I needed to work on. There are times when I feel like I've made progress and other times when I feel like I've been so totally inept. I keep trying to be mindful and soulful. I'm an HSP and have always felt overwhelmed by my emotions and life in general. I have no idea if I've been very successful in fulfilling my life script and probably won't til I leave her and can do an honest accessment.

Blessings to you, feather
Hi....I absolutely totally know where you're coming from. For me I knew when I was 4 that I was different..from one HSP to another... I KNOW!
Old 07-04-2020, 02:44 PM
Gee, Lynn that is quite a story - tubes all messed up and still here you are!!
Doesn't seem possible...

All I can share from my journey is my mother had FOUR miscarriages before me; had to take that
drug back then to have me.

What does that mean?
Dunno...but my father this life and sister have been with me
before -
(I was shown mystically/paranormally ---I didn't just have a 'feeling'.)

So, it was certainly meant to be ---had lots to learn here, that's for sure! And they were the best teachers!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru