Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-12-2019, 09:59 AM
Newbie ;)

How to ground?

Hi there,
I just registered at this forum, my apologies if my English isn't very fluent at some point, I'm not a native speaker.
I actually need some advice and I hope I'm at the right topic for it, because the forum is quite large.

I'm told several times that I have a few angels along my side.
I understood that, first of all, it's very important to ground, to be able to communicate with my angels.
Of course, I asked them for signs, like feathers on my path when I'm on the right path.
But I don't seem to get any answers, and I suspect it's because at first place I don't ground well enough.

Do you have any advice for me, to ground more?
Thank you so much!
Old 11-12-2019, 04:23 PM
Master
Use your mind.Be aware of the earth beneath you.There are other teqniques as well,but i suspect you're not trained enough to use them.Or if i could use a better term,'remember' of the earth beneath you.
You can do the same with the sky,and the four directions as well,but for the moment you asked for grounding,so use only that.
Old 11-12-2019, 05:24 PM
Experiencer
Grounding is commonly understood as connecting to the earth. This is important because we are beings composed of energy and we hold an electrical charge. Energy flows in spiral currents in one direction (+ to -) and without grounding ourselves, we block the natural flow of energy. It can build up in our bodies and eventually felt as a shock when we touch another conduit.

Ground yourself in preparation for meditation by putting your bare feet (or other body parts) in connection with the earth and call on her energy to assist you. You will become familiar with her natural energy complement and helpful draw.

Energy flows through all natural elements, but is blocked by some manmade materials like plastic. Try to meditate with your body touching earth or stone on the earth.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:05 PM
Master
Over recent years I read - to ground / remove access energy, use running water on hands, I use the shoes off method as well, but I like the water idea and imagine access energy flowing out of my hand chakras in the warm water, it works for me anyway - if its a mind thing believing it works not sure but it works, which is the objective...
Old 11-12-2019, 11:27 PM
Seeker

There is not a lot of Angel and Ark Angel. They are usually too busy to focus on one person for an extended period of time. Usually, the good spirit who are following you will be a guide and/or guardian. Some of them had once a life on earth, others are born in the spiritual realms. They are usually attracted to your energy. They will establish a connection with you and they will guide you and protect you. But I don't know your story so I can be wrong.

Communication with spirit or angel can be complicated for your first time. I know 2 ways they can use.

The first one, they will send toughs or images in your mind. If they try this method, you have to keep your mind open. When you have a tough or a new idea, you have to ask yourself if you usually think that way... most of the time, if you don't pay attention, you will think this is one of your own tough and you may miss the message they sent you. Don't put too much pressure on yourself. If you try too hard, you will miss the message. You just have to relax and listen, They can also hear your tough so they will know when you are ready.

The second technique, they will enter in contact with you in your dreams. They will choose an appearance you are comfortable with... Could be a family member, good friends... The person they choose to be will act differently than usual. Listen to what they have to say and don't try to interrupt them. When you wake up, always take a few minutes to remember your dreams... The first time you try, it's a bit hard but it gets easier over time.

Good Luck
Old 12-12-2019, 11:34 PM
Master

Breathing is a good way to do it. At the moment I simply breathe from the core of the earth, and keep my focus on those beautiful worlds beneath my feet. When I'm calm, relaxed, feeling good then all the other worlds can flow into me naturally...
Old 13-12-2019, 12:09 AM
Master
Another Dutchie! Just visualize a cord from your tailbone and let it go straight down into the Earth, through all layers of concrete (building / flat) the soil, deeper and deeper right to the centre of Mother Earth. There is the huge Mother Crystal which exudes lovely light. So it isn't dark in the centre, but light. Attach your cord there.
When you're done, go back up with your attention to where you are and your body, then colour the entire cord. This makes it stronger, you take ownership of it. Now, if you want, you can also flow energies and negativity that doesn't serve you from your body & system into the Earth.
And you are grounded.
It's quite easy really, and works a treat!