Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-10-2019, 02:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Let me correct you here. It is basically as it is... The Keys to open and close heaven.

An example; say you are praying for a woman whose possessed by demon of divination that is giving her heavy oppression as a result of involving herself in one or another wayward practice, e.g. the new age. You will definitely need to have authority over that demon, and Apostle Paul used the phrase
"In the name of Jesus Christ, come out of her."
The demon came out. Apostle Paul effectively bound the demon in His name and loosed her from the oppression of that spirit. This is power.

Its not enough to simply deliver her from the demon, you'll have seal her up somehow and give her angels possibly; where the angels come from is heaven. The power to bind and loose comes from Heaven. The authority to deal with a devil comes from Heaven. This is the meaning my dear sister. May Christ reveal to you His Resurrection Power, and give you His keys that open and close heaven. After all, the kingdom of heaven is within us by the Holy Spirit.

' An example; say you are praying for a woman whose possessed by demon of divination that is giving her heavy oppression as a result of involving herself in one or another wayward practice, e.g. the new age. '

A perfect example of ' Cult ' teachings.....
Old 09-10-2019, 04:55 PM
Master
Quote:
We are all aware that you know a lot of eastern literature about spiritual things, especially Buddhism. I compliment you on this. Yet, this Buddhism of Love and Compassion does not reflect in you. The Wisdom of the eastern literature does not reflect from you. Maybe you have met many gurus and wise teachers, but your behaviour leaves much to be desired, and causes us only to see your level of Wisdom, Compassion and Lovingkindness.

These teachers bodies will rot, dissolve and become one with the earth. But maybe it's time to meet another teacher more different than those you've read and met or encountered one way or another... A teacher whose physical body didn't rot, but ascended to the highest and dissolved into Truth without losing its form. If there is anyone worth learning from, it's that man that has power over life and death.

Compassion does not reflect in you. The Wisdom of the eastern literature does not reflect from you. Maybe you have met many gurus and wise teachers, but your behaviour leaves much to be desired, and causes us only to see your level of Wisdom, Compassion and Lovingkindness.

These teachers bodies will rot, dissolve and become one with the earth. But maybe it's time to meet another teacher more different than those you've read and met or encountered one way or another... A teacher whose physical body didn't rot, but ascended to the highest and dissolved into Truth without losing

Which Teacher are you referring to who's body didn't rot ? There are Saints and others who's bodies are incorruptible. If your referring to Jesus nobody knows where he was buried so it cannot be said He is incorruptible.

' Compassion does not reflect in you. The Wisdom of the eastern literature does not reflect from you. Maybe you have met many gurus and wise teachers, but your behaviour leaves much to be desired, and causes us only to see your level of Wisdom, Compassion and Lovingkindness '

Your contradictions are to be read above , that's what happens when you judge others.
Old 09-10-2019, 06:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Your contradictions are to be read above , that's what happens when you judge others.

from a distance that looks like judging too, one of these days Sky will not side against Christianity wherever possible, but not today!
Old 09-10-2019, 06:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
from a distance that looks like judging too, one of these days Sky will not side against Christianity wherever possible, but not today!

Where did I side against Christianity in my reply DM? Can you point it out please....
Old 09-10-2019, 06:46 PM
Master

because you never said Jesus is Lord :)
Old 09-10-2019, 06:50 PM
Master
Quote:
because you never said Jesus is Lord :)

I prefer straight answers when you accuse me of something, I have no idea what your referring to , but never mind....
Old 09-10-2019, 07:29 PM
Newbie ;)

The Keys of Heaven

Hi Everyone,

Well this is a very good question.

Let me show you the best regarding this topic in YouTube by writing the name in YouTube "The words of Jesus Christ: the keys of the kingdom of heaven"
Old 10-10-2019, 04:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I prefer straight answers when you accuse me of something, I have no idea what your referring to , but never mind....

this isn't a court, I can say what I like, and if I feel your undermining Christianity I will damn well say it. Straight enough for you?
Old 10-10-2019, 05:26 AM
Master
Quote:
this isn't a court, I can say what I like, and if I feel your undermining Christianity I will damn well say it. Straight enough for you?

Yes you can say what you want but it would be polite to not lie....
Old 10-10-2019, 06:06 AM
janielee

Quote:
We are all aware that you know a lot of eastern literature about spiritual things, especially Buddhism. I compliment you on this. Yet, this Buddhism of Love and Compassion does not reflect in you. The Wisdom of the eastern literature does not reflect from you. Maybe you have met many gurus and wise teachers, but your behaviour leaves much to be desired, and causes us only to see your level of Wisdom, Compassion and Lovingkindness.

These teachers bodies will rot, dissolve and become one with the earth. But maybe it's time to meet another teacher more different than those you've read and met or encountered one way or another... A teacher whose physical body didn't rot, but ascended to the highest and dissolved into Truth without losing its form. If there is anyone worth learning from, it's that man that has power over life and death.

LoL

Are you a “we” now? After you sent me the spooky PM trying to recruit me as a Christian and promising bright lights, and I told you to leave me alone, and you reported me, are you still carrying resentment?