Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 18-04-2011, 11:53 PM
Simon Karlos

Angel1 "I AM a Blessing!"

This article is dedicated to the beloved one that founded Spiritual Forums, who was, and is, on the leading edge of this great expansion of consciousness, as well as to two dear friends here, a mother and daughter who are beautiful examples of this consciousness Shift; and to each and every one that reads (and doesn't read) this work. This is written and encoded in a way that works on multiple "levels," for those who are familiar with these principles in whichever unique way they are understood, as a reminder of the magnificent Being that you are. Any part, parts, or the whole of it, if found useful, you can consider of value, and anything that may be disagreed with can simply be disregarded. The central idea of importance is that you are a Blessing.

You Are a Blessing!

This is a truth of your Being that not even time and space can touch. You exist. However you define this existence is based upon how you perceive yourself, how you FEEL about this existence, this Being that you are. You are sensitive, not only through your human senses, but through your emotional sense, your ability to feel emotion. It is through your emotional sense that you access "higher" vibrations of your Being, such as peace and joy. Accessing your Being has been called living in the moment, going with the flow, the Power of Now, and many other names, and quite simply it is your ability to choose to be non-resistant to Who-You-Really-Are. How you FEEL about yourself is of paramount importance to what you experience and how you interpret what you are experiencing--which are really both the same thing--for how you perceive yourself automatically determines your vibrational interpretation (your aura, in other words), and it is your own aura, your own "bubble reality," that you are experiencing in any given moment--not an "outside world." This what is meant by the old maxim, "Wherever you go, there you are." We cannot escape the effects of our own self-perception while still using the faculty of human perception, but we can transcend human perception through meditation, or through a true willingness to surrender the mind to Spirit. This is possible because you already exist as Divine Being (Source)! Accessing your Being is simply a gift that You, as Divine Being, gave to "yourself" so that you could always return your attention to a state of well-being, a state of consciousness that is in close alignment to Who-You-Really-Are. This is your divine inheritance as Spirit masquerading as a human being; to discover that you are a blessing--and even greater--that you are the very Source of all blessings! (But that's another article!--though not really. )

Here a Touch, There a Touch, Everywhere a Touch-touch!

Another dear friend here once shared some very powerful, practical examples of how one can begin perceiving herself as a Blessing. She mentioned many very simple, everyday loving actions that most of us here do that I would call "proof" of you being a Blessing, such as being present for a friend that is need of calm assurance; giving a hug, a compliment, listening ears and a listening heart. Most people do this from time to time, and there are many who do this quite often as "second nature." Your First Nature, your Original Nature, your True Nature, is that you ARE, and this "ARE-ness" is unconditional love beyond description. Your "second nature" ("Christ," "the Son/Daughter/Child") is that you are an extension of Source, a loving child, a beloved creation, a Blessing that can create along the same line of creation from which you "sprang." You are the Father, the Mother, the Father/Mother/Son/Daughter, and yet your True Nature is beyond these archetypes. These are all metaphors for Unspeakable Truth and "the Creation," but their universal nature makes them recognizable to many spiritual seekers. (All are "spiritual seekers" in the truest sense of the term.) Your very birth was a blessing. Of course, some believe their birth was a curse. Well, the simple and obvious test here to determine which one of those two polarized concepts is the one that represents Truth and points to our True Nature is, again, through the emotional sense, which has an intuitive basis. Everyone knows experientially that when they genuinely FEEL GOOD that in that time they are FEELING BLESSED, and their lives (Life-Force) seems to be flowing freely; whereas whenever one is predominantly focused on lack and limitation, they feel "cursed," "victimized," and their personal lives appear to reflect this attitude. Sometimes a predominantly appreciative person may appear (to others) to be in the same type of "outer situation" as a person that feels lack, and likewise a person may feel lackful but be surrounded by many material "blessings." A thing in itself is never a blessing! The birth of a child is not a blessing because a physical human child in itself is "sacred," it is a blessing because of its CAUSE, its Original, True Nature. Once this CAUSE is clearly perceived by the spiritual seeker, it is only then that the physical human can be clearly perceived as a divine manifestation of the Divine. Until then, the seeker's perception would tend to be very biased with beliefs such as "Children are more blessed, more sacred, than adults." Let me bring some needed clarity to this subject for those who are listening carefully: We are ALL equally children of the same Origin, and no one on Earth nor anywhere else is "more sacred" or "more blessed" than anyone else. Such ideas of "special people" are anti-spiritual beliefs that prevent one's realization that love REALLY IS totally unconditional. "Special" is another boxed-in human category, a prison cage for the mind that is but a condition set against Love, only unless one honestly affirms that ALL BEINGS ARE EQUALLY SPECIAL, meaning "a unique creation of the same Source, equal in blessedness and lovable-ness to every other creation." In essence, the latter definition is the only meaning of "special" that I buy. Each and every creation that has ever been birthed has blessed the further expansion of consciousness, no matter what actions that creation has taken part in. All are equally loved by Divinity. It's now time that many seekers begin to get this, through first accepting this blessedness for themselves. Accepting it for yourself IS accepting it for all. You do not need to "individually bless" your brothers and sisters, nor is this actually possible. "All for One and One for All." (All blessedness is for the One and the One has blessed All.) It's a Divine "win-win" situation, for NO ONE is left out, you see. When you bless anyone, you bless me as well. (I could be on Mars in 1,500,001 B.C.E. in a parallel universe, and I would STILL be blessed by the Radiant Being that you are! ) Through your Blessed Nature, you simultaneously touch creation and are touched by creation. "Wherever You go, Source, there You ARE!"

Blessed Infinity and the Marvelous Tiny Bubble In the Kitchen

Learn to step outside your "bubble reality" and catch a glimpse of blessedness beyond perception. When you do this, and often enough, you can actually still feel a strong sense of Oneness when you "return" to your world of human perception. This intuitive sense is never really lost. Ignored, yes. Temporarily forgotten, yes. Lost? NO! Only the dreamer in the matrix-prison-cage of ignorance of his blessedness can "appear" to be lost. In regards to this I could say, "The truth is 'stranger' than SCIENCE FICTION!" (Although sci-fi often comes pretty darn close to giving clear examples of metaphysical "truths.") Today I noticed the blessedness in a tiny soap bubble while standing in the kitchen washing dishes. The soap bubble too is a child of Source! It was a "bubble within a bubble," for it was a projection of me, of course, within my individual human "bubble reality." I saw in that beautiful tiny bubble the "Face of God," in other words. This is a powerful metaphor, if you can catch it! You see, a reflection of MY FACE was on the surface of that tiny bubble. The LOVE I felt for that tiny creature was not "tiny" at all! I was looking at "myself" floating in the kitchen-universe, smiling back at "me." Later, while enjoying a bubble bath (during which ideas to write this article came in a flash!), a gang of happy soap bubbles--that seemed to come out of nowhere--closed in on my chin as my head was partially-submerged under water! They ganged up on me and said, "Hey, we really appreciate how you took time to acknowledge our soap-bubble brother in the kitchen earlier, our human friend!" Then they collectively winked at me and vanished. Tiny soap-bubble "Faces of God," returned to the Bathtub-Ocean Source from which they came. There is no separation. If there were just two ideas that anyone were to DEEPLY CONTEMPLATE from this crazy man's Internet article, I would ask them to be "I AM a Blessing!" and "There is no separation." Together, these two ideas form a KEY that opens a door to a Blessed Infinity beyond anything an inspired science fiction writer could ever channel... Tashi Delek, my friends.

Last edited by Simon Karlos : 19-04-2011 at 02:59 AM.