Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-08-2017, 02:37 PM
Ascender
past lifes question

Hi all
i was wonderding if past lifes was really spirits telling their story?
Because ive appearently had a past life in vietnam as a soldier i still get images of the helicipters that were used in that war and still get emotions from then

so was wondering if it spirits telling me their life rather than it being past lifes ?
and the spirits channeling their emotions

Saying this i have a strong feeling about vietnam when i watch movies tv episodes of that war
Old 27-08-2017, 03:52 PM
Guide

I believe so....it just depends, do you have any other memories of those lives? Because members here told me, it could be my past life self checking up on me...maybe we leave energy behind in an other realm, I'm not sure.

My young uncle died in Vietnam, I actually found out about him through dreams, and then my great grandfathers obituary. The funny thing is, I've had dreams my whole life...about things that I shouldn't have known. I can even remember the morning my uncle got up and was in a field when he was killed....I remember every detail....and it was ten years before I was born. I also have memories of the Civil war....and being killed young. One thing that always stands out, is I never see who killed him, or me...I guess that's not near as important as the intention or motivation behind war.

I actually stood in a field and watched horses and a makeshift trailer carry my coffin, as the towns people walked behind it on a dirt country road, and took me to my resting place. There was a union flag draped over the modest wooden coffin. I was about 20 years old. I stood in that field, because I didn't want to get up close, to where that coffin was, or around those people who were upset. I'm still that way, today...I don't like to be in the presence of mourning or upset. Im not one to attend funerals, either. I've been to only two. This was a civil war memory. My girlfriend was among them, I wrote about her in another thread here...and I believe I have met her in this life.

I'm a female, and before I paid attention to any of these dreams, I did try to enlist into the navy, but I had a small baby at the time, so I didnt. Funny thing is, I tried to enlist at the same exact age as my uncle did, which I didn't know at the time, and I have been dreaming about him for the last several years. I often wake up, to the sound of cannon balls going off, or gun shots...even though my dream at the time has nothing to do with war. It seems to be a mix of the Civil and Vietnam war...possibly, parts that disturbed me in those lives. The sounds of weapons and war have never quite left me. It's so odd. When these weapons I hear before waking up go off, usually the last sound I hear, is a loud deafening gunshot, and presssure to the left back side of my head...and everything stops, and Inwake up.

Members here, have said my uncle could have been me....especially since I have these memories, and because his father, who is my great grandpa, did an after death visit to me and his other son who is still alive, the night he died. My great grandfather, had three sons and four daughters. One of his sons died in infancy, the other died at 20yrs old in Vientnam, and the other is still alive.

The only ones who had a visitation from grandpa, were me and his other son. Which is weird, because I haven't seen my grandpa since I was a kid, and wasn't close to him as he lived in another state. To me, there were other important family members who he should have visited, so why me? Could I have been his son in a past life....I was close to my grandpa as a toddler and small kid, he was very protective of me...and there were a lot of children in the family. I was nothing special...but I did use to take care of his foot every morning...an old WW2 wound he had for many years, that never quite fully healed. My great grandfather was a WW2 soldier in the army. My uncle, his son, was in the marines.

For me, it's kind of like glimpsing past chapters of a book. Not reading the whole chapter, but certain paragraphs or lines of a page.

I do have other memories of my uncle, even though we never met because I wasn't born yet. I remember him going to a public pool, the red shorts he wore, walking into the fence and looking down at his bare feet, paying his fee at the check in...and checking out the girls, and buying food....lol. This would have been before he enlisted into the marines. I'm guessing his age to be 15-17 years at that time. I actually had this memory of him in the first grade, while we were sitting in the dark, in class watching a movie about cereal commercials. I didn't know who it was at the time, and shrugged it off.

Also, when I tried to enlist in the military in this life...it was 1999.... I was 19 years old, and we went to war in 2001 after 9/11. So I would have went to war at that time, and who knows what would have happened. I would have been about 21 years old, has I enlisted, when we went to war...my uncle died 2 months before his 21st birthday in Vietnam.

I have this infinity inside to war, and service. However, I am female, and very much feminine, a mother, and married with more children. I was a cheerleader, dancer, sang, etc through school...but when I was a small kid, I was always running with the boys, and very much a tom boy...I liked wrestling, play fighting, and yes, pretending to go to war with my brothers, hiding behind the couch...and shooting at them with my toy gun. I don't know for sure, if I was him....there seems to be signs that I could have been, but I would never want to take away from him...what is rightfully his, and what was his life. I have wrote more extensively about this experience last year on this forum, there's so much more I haven't said in this thread.

I have pictures of my uncle now, and while he looks more like my mothers side of the family...we have the same smile and dimples..we stand the same, our posture is the same...it's very distinguished. We both rest upon walls or rails, with right arm out, and left leg up...I have pictures of both of us standing like this. We also have a similiar personality...while we both grew up in large families, where they stayed close and still live in the same area..we both took off into other parts of the world away from our families. We both are somewhat independent, loners.....yet outgoing and likeable, and both of us were and are know for our looks, he was considered very attractive, too.

Last edited by Colorado : 27-08-2017 at 05:23 PM.
Old 28-08-2017, 02:34 AM
Ascender
people on here were kind enough to what happened that i was drafted to vietnam in a past life and that it came to an abrudt end when i stept on a mine i feel like i have a ghost in me from a past life i also get this longing feeling
when i read your post colorado i kept getting name john weird i get things like that thats why

I also had a dream of civil war i was sat on a horse on higher ground there in front of me just below the vantage point was 100's of troops preparing for battle the seargant was riding onhis horse in front of the troops making sure they were all in place

I here my name called when im trying to sleep its a lady voice but not sure who i would hear a loud bang or gun fire as im just waking up when i look up on clips on the heuy helicopter it kind of makes me smile and relax me when i hear and see the heuy on film.
Old 28-08-2017, 03:03 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
people on here were kind enough to what happened that i was drafted to vietnam in a past life and that it came to an abrudt end when i stept on a mine i feel like i have a ghost in me from a past life i also get this longing feeling
when i read your post colorado i kept getting name john weird i get things like that thats why

I also had a dream of civil war i was sat on a horse on higher ground there in front of me just below the vantage point was 100's of troops preparing for battle the seargant was riding onhis horse in front of the troops making sure they were all in place

I here my name called when im trying to sleep its a lady voice but not sure who i would hear a loud bang or gun fire as im just waking up when i look up on clips on the heuy helicopter it kind of makes me smile and relax me when i hear and see the heuy on film.

I can relate...I think we get glimpses and maybe signs, dreams, feelings, and even visual images of past lives. The problem is, it seems random...like some memories we will have as small children, then other signs will pop up through different stages of our lives. Its like putting a 50 piece jig saw puzzle together, and only having 10 pieces....it doesn't help that mainstream western society does not believe in reincarnation. It is also discerning when you get visions of people, as their past life self before hand....and they come into your life as a completely different gender, and age, race, etc.....but the energy of your relationship is still the same.
Old 28-08-2017, 03:19 AM
Guide

One of my theories is...children forget their past lives through life changes, religion, stress, depression, etc. It seems to desensitize people to what they know inside...and cut it off, to not having any memory of it. The simplest things, especially for a sensitive person, like the smell of air, or the sun shining, the feel of water, etc...are all memory amplifiers, especially in certain places, around certain people, etc.People don't even notice the simplest things anymore, everybody is in a rush to get to work, ball games, school, and stress, on the daily.

I was sick as a baby, but now...in hindsight, it turned out to be a blessing...because of the trauma of the situation and being away from my mother, and in a hospital for so long....I still have memories, and a lot of memories have been brought back to me.
Old 28-08-2017, 06:15 AM
Guide

Wow this stuff is really interesting! I have been thinking about the very same thing for a while. What are past life memories all about.

I don't think they are what is generally excepted, the you lived a life in another time nothing more to it.

Yes I think that a spirit/entity could feed a story to you especially through hypnosis.

Another idea I'm interested in is genetic memories and Colorado's story could be a good example if this.

Could family members reincarnate through family lines? Maybe, I have always thought my son could be my partners grandfather for numerous reasons.
Old 28-08-2017, 12:22 PM
Guide

That's one thing I've always asked about....is it reincarnation, or genetic cell memory? I don't know...but it would raise more questions about how our experiences are recorded into our DNA. That's why I won't say I'm my uncle...he is apart of me, even without reincarnation. I'm not sure exactly how I have memories of him...but I can't run with the theory of reincarnation 100% truthfully, when we are genetically related....and there are other possibilities of why this has happened. The first memory of the civil war soldier, seems to feel like me...because I do believe I met that girl in this life, but she is a he now.

My uncle, I'm a little more discerning....because he died for our country, and he is my blood relative...I just feel like it would be on some level, narcisstic, to say I was him...he has many honors from the military, and is listed on the moving wall, and online with his pictures....many of them I gave to the websites. Even if he was me, that's not me today. I'm against war for the most part. And because, that young man, his name....is the one who earned those badges and honors. Not me.
Old 05-09-2017, 07:34 PM
Knower
Wow, love reading your stories of past life memories!..Thank you all for sharing!

I've been reading many books on Souls, past life regressions, etc, and I'm just fascinated with it all because I rarely "get" dreams...I usually wake up with what I call "blank dreams"..lol...However, about 2 yrs ago I had experienced an awakening brought on about a year prior by my Narcissistic ex-husband and I met 2 Soulmates (eye-lock type, which I've never had prior to meeting these 2 guys) and I started researching/reading up on this phenomenon because I could not for the life of me logically nor common sense-wise explain away what had occurred...lol

This 2nd Soulmate brought about images of Statue of David and Cupid (a dude with a wreath head band and toga looking clothes) in my head out if the blue just because this Soulmate decided out of the blue to suddenly get about 1.5 feet away from me...and suddenly the images popped into my head...lol..and the 2nd Soulmate caused me (and himself) to Black-out standing when he stared into my eyes..We were "frozen" physically in our standing spots because (weirdly) I can see peripherally (and kind of feel) my young son yanking at both our arms (back and forth) to shake us out if this "trance"..all the while, I just see total Blackness right ahead of me...Till this day, I have no memories of what I could've been staring at..lol...However, after that eye-lock, I suddenly had this overwhelming feeling of True Love for this guy...I don't even know this guy/kid (bcuz he was only 18 yrs old when this happened a 1.5 years ago), he was just my son's activity instructor...This facility had a bunch of kids that age instructing kids and my son ended up with various instructors and I've only connected this way with this one guy.

So these books that I've read, along with listening to Abraham Hicks YouTube Videos, "time" is not really Linear as we know it...It's actually vertical and can be infinitely going upwards and downwards so I've been recently questioning the idea of "past lives"...The readings are telling me that everything is happening NOW...Yikes!..lol..What do you all think?
Old 12-09-2017, 07:44 AM
Newbie ;)

WOW. Luck you that you still remember your past life. Even i want to know my past life.
Old 12-09-2017, 10:12 AM
Master
yes i fnd it intrestin i do o iftn wondr if all my pass lifs is fitin ech othr i do if sum 1 can giv me a nasr on ths 1

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔