Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2017, 06:02 PM
Master
The Universe Is More Mental Than Physical

We are always dealing with our own consciousness, even if we think we are dealing with someone else and what they have said or done. We are always dealing with our own conscience and what we have put in our own consciousness; our conscience is as a gateway to our own consciousness, and some things which we have put in our consciousness we have nurtured more than others. We have a passion for some things more than others and then there are those things which were thrust upon us over the course of our human life. These things are floating around in our consciousness as well. Things from our childhood, etc.

True clarity is when we have cleared our consciousness, and that clearing process goes deep within our own sub-conscious nature to things which we may have long buried there. We care for our physical body on a daily basis but most people do not take care of their own mind until something goes screwy and then they will take some medication or see a therapist, etc. I am having a wonderful time communing and interacting with my own consciousness, and grateful for the awareness to recognize what I have put in my consciousness, some of those things going back decades.

Mental states are physical states as what we dwell upon in our mind will find its way into our cellular physical structure. We all have our cross to bear, physical, mental, or emotional limitations which challenge us. No one, no doctor or health practitioner, can know us the way that we know ourselves. I feel challenged just dealing with my seventy-year-old physical body. I have found that most spiritual seekers came out of very traumatic backgrounds or have some potentially debilitating condition which requires constant maintenance. Often it is their perceived limitations that spur them to seek after a greater truth.

I do love the silence that I experience when I quiet my mind and I have come to realize that the closer I get to the source of any experience the stronger that experience becomes. Silence has a source which we humans may refer to as a “void.” People often associate the word “silence” with the word “peace. “ Well, when we quiet our mind there is a “peace which surpasses understanding.”

That void sometimes enters my consciousness and it often startles me because it comes on suddenly, a very deep and pervasive empty expansive whose peripheral is experienced as silence, when delved into deeper presents a very thick and unfathomably quiet void; although it is not a “void” at all. Which to my inquisitive mind has an ominous presence. I have often wondered how cognitive dissidence, or what we humans’ generally may call “mental disorders,” are related to spiritual matters. What we humans experience as “silence” is but a faint emanation coming from an expansive depth of incredible stillness and overwhelming quiet. A depth which is in the here and now and we experience its emanations as silence just as we experience the emanations from the sun as sunlight.

We humans are conditioned in a three-dimensional environment transitioning into an environment that may be beyond three dimensions. Its’ strange because I know I live and have my being in the midst of that “void” every moment of my existence, while I sit here and talk about it like it is something which is over there removed from my immediate presence. We sit in the midst of infinity while we contemplate how to access infinity. Funny, how the mind wants to know what the heart already understands. We are born with everything we need to make a smooth transition when we withdraw from our physical existence.