Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-09-2017, 06:10 AM
Pathfinder

Soooo... this year has been a big eye opener and the subject has been karma... whether good or bad... why, and how. I've noticed a lot of crime going on and people being murdered... what caused such a manifestation to attack like that? I heard you would have to act in or for things to act back... but then I hear about this past life debt that people get soooo... how do I know I have debt and why. What is going on here? Why are horrific things happening to people. They say it's not good nor evil in this world but my perception is seeing things from a perspective of how someone feels when the act is on them. I do believe in Love and good... for it's the only way I can interpret the emotion... I'm still researching the art of karma and would love to hear another side of this! Thank you
Old 12-09-2017, 07:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Karma is all about the result of what you have done. "What goes around, comes around". You can read some books of dalai lama and buddha to know more about karma.
Old 12-09-2017, 08:08 AM
Guide

The karma question puzzles me, I have seen good people struggle and people who have done horrible things to others seem to gain in the material world. Who says what is good or bad? There are so many different ideas of what karma is all over the world what is the correct version?

I guess I have my own idea of karma, I feel that karma is you punishing yourself for example someone could do something they perseve as wrong then they attract a lot of negative things to them as punishment, where as someone who has treated someone badly but seeing nothing wrong in this continues their life as normal as in their minds they have done nothing wrong. This is just my thoughts on the subject and I'm still building on this idea.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:03 AM
Pathfinder

If that is the case. Whether good or bad, isn't the emotional response going to manifest into some type of form? Like me giving someone money causally, and I feel apathy to the thought of giving because "it is"... it's an interesting concept. So does that give someone the right to kill me because of that ant or fly that was in my house.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:09 AM
Guide

Yes I think so, I notice that when I'm having a rotten say if I give a small amount to a homeless person or charity the day will go better.

I'm not getting the ant/fly example sorry, like I said it's something I'm building on.

Rights are a different thing in my mind than karma.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:22 AM
Pathfinder

Hmmm. Elaborate on the last sentence for me?
Old 12-09-2017, 09:49 AM
Guide

Definition of rights https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rights

Definition of karma https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma I can see no reference to rights here

In my eyes rights are something that has been decided on by another human, I dont see karma working that way, you create your karma another person cannot decide what your karma is.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:55 AM
Master
Buddhist Karma.

http://viewonbuddhism.org/karma.html

This might help
Old 12-09-2017, 10:23 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you guys!
Old 13-09-2017, 03:23 AM
Knower

To understand Karma you have to
understand the complexities of the