Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 18-11-2014, 11:28 PM
comfortablynumb

Help/Insight for 2 of Cups, 8 of Wands, and King of Pentacles

Hi all. So I'm pretty new to tarot and I think I'm slowly starting to get a better understanding of it and myself. Today I did a past, present, future spread asking for insight and what I can expect in terms of romance from this guys. I got Two of Cups was in the past, 8 of Wands-Present, King of Pentacles-Future. Seeing as how this guy and I broke up and he recently made it clear he wanted some sort of reconciliation I can how this depicted in the Two of Cups but I am having a hard time seeing how it relates to the King of Pentacles (which could represent him I guess) and Especially the 8 of Wands which I thought had more to do with creative energy. Any ideas? Thank you!
Old 19-11-2014, 04:37 AM
PeaceLily

The cards say different things to different people.................

For me 2 Cups always means a new meeting of a couple, could be business or romance, the two have a connection. This was in your past position.

For me 8 Wands means change of circumstances, maybe change of location (travel). This is in your present position.

The KofP is in your future position. Usually this is a responsible, dependable man. Could it be him?.

The position of the cards and the exact question asked is important in what they say for you. I would say that you will know if he is the KofP very soon with the 8 of wands in the present. But, more importantly, it's what they say to you!
Old 19-11-2014, 05:22 PM
comfortablynumb

Thank you so much for your help I'll definitely take a closer look
Old 28-11-2014, 10:56 PM
Experiencer

King of pentacles can also refer to an earth sign male...
Old 29-11-2014, 01:41 AM
Neville

Eight of Wands very often suggests to me that thing's are all up in the air and just where those bits of wood are going to land is any ones guess, however once they do land, they can very often root and grow.

Two of Wands as you will know is a coming together, Not necessarily romantic , A partnership of a kind.

King of Pentacles , Traditionally as A Mature Man who's motivations and interests are primarily materialistic.(Hopefully that does not sound as if he is superficial) But Material Gain Is the Boss of Coins all over alas.
Old 01-12-2014, 04:39 AM
comfortablynumb

Thank you so much for your help!