Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-03-2018, 09:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Post Clover and Anne March RC Thread.

Hello Anne and Clover

Thread template. I will be using The Universal Golden Tarot.
Old 11-03-2018, 03:46 PM
Guide

Hello fellow readers! I used the Ostara Tarot to read for Clover. The artwork in this deck is wonderful and provides an opportunity to work with my intuition.

Your Greatest Strength 7 of Cups

Hopefully I’ll get a picture up; this card shows a woman sparkling in a crowd, Mardi Gras style ( beads swinging, chin up, holding a mask to her face). She is managing a tray of 7 full champagne glasses, held high above her head.

Clover, you are a busy woman..but you know how to multitask, and have confidence in dealing with the countless decisions to be made in a single day. This is your strength.

How can you embrace this strength? 10 of Coins

Lol, the keywords from the book (okay I peaked) say Multitasking, Responsibility, Leadership, being Provider..... so I think my first pull is validated and I feel you should keep on doing what you’re doing because you’re doing it right!
Intuitively, I see the Octopus with young babies clinging to her, and coins engraved with an anchor... Grounding yourself, when time permits, will embrace your strength.

How can you apply it to a relationship, project or event? 2 of Cups

IIRC, you once posted this Ostara Tarot card of two doves happily ensconced in their own world as the cutest darn thing ever. I agree! I feel when you are ready for a new relationship or partnership you will bring excellent skills to the table....A much sought for ‘independence’ perhaps...and a woman quite capable of nurturing OR being the daredevil, depending on what you need at the time.

What this Strength brings to you 6 of Swords

This card is rather beautiful in that it shows a solitary woman punting away from a snake in the water and navigating thru a handful of swords. I feel your strength brings freedom of choice, including travel.

All the best to you Clover! <3
Old 12-03-2018, 10:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello, Anne,

Thank you for taking the time to practice with me this month. Over time, I have become very attracted to the Ostara Tarot, it looks like a great shadow deck to worth it and the images are definitely speaking to me, and thanks for sending the spread, I thought the cards were absolutely charming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
Your Greatest Strength 7 of Cups

Hopefully I’ll get a picture up; this card shows a woman sparkling in a crowd, Mardi Gras style ( beads swinging, chin up, holding a mask to her face). She is managing a tray of 7 full champagne glasses, held high above her head
Clover, you are a busy woman..but you know how to multitask, and have confidence in dealing with the countless decisions to be made in a single day. This is your strength

Yes, I can get very busy and multi- tasking is my specialty. As a single mother playing dual roles, I have learned to task manage responsibilities without becoming attached to emotion ( cups) or people. Aka doing my thing.

I thought it was a very interesting 7 of cups! Despite it looking completely non traditional,I feel it has that same essence from the traditional rider card. Traditionally, 7 of cups also cautions of temptations, illusions, desires. I was intrigued by all the masks the characters on the card were wearing.They are raccoons pretending to be humans. Raccoons are nautical,mysterious ( and sometimes nuisances) creatures that come out at night, this sort of represents the deep dark shadow aspects of personalities. The women on the card certainly looks tactical and is playing her 'A game'. I feel that card also represents trusting my instinct on what 'works' for my chosen individual soul path while striving to not being influenced or alluded by others while on the path.

Quote:
How can you embrace this strength? 10 of Coins

Lol, the keywords from the book (okay I peaked) say Multitasking, Responsibility, Leadership, being Provider..... so I think my first pull is validated and I feel you should keep on doing what you’re doing because you’re doing it right!
Intuitively, I see the Octopus with young babies clinging to her, and coins engraved with an anchor... Grounding yourself, when time permits, will embrace your strength.

That is a very beautiful card!. I like the Octopus has a serious face, kind of like me LOL... I think this card represents very well where my priority and focus is, every decision I make or pull out of my magic hat is focused and centered around my two children.
Grounding is my specialty : )

Quote:
How can you apply it to a relationship, project or event? 2 of Cups

IIRC, you once posted this Ostara Tarot card of two doves happily ensconced in their own world as the cutest darn thing ever. I agree! I feel when you are ready for a new relationship or partnership you will bring excellent skills to the table....A much sought for ‘independence’ perhaps...and a woman quite capable of nurturing OR being the daredevil, depending on what you need at the time.

Will keep this in mind! I think it also relates well with the 10 of pentz card. I work very well with family and kid's dad, so I have a strong support system.

Quote:
What this Strength brings to you 6 of Swords
This card is rather beautiful in that it shows a solitary woman punting away from a snake in the water and navigating thru a handful of swords. I feel your strength brings freedom of choice, including travel.

I agree, freedom of choice. It's what I worked so hard for ( spiritually). At the end of the day, its 'me, myself and I', riding solo. I think that 6 of swords shows that very well.

Thank you so much Anne, its assuring to see I am doing okay. I will have you reading very soon. Hopefully, tonight is my goal.
Old 14-03-2018, 12:30 AM
Guide

I appreciate your feedback Clover :)

I totally missed the raccoons in the 7 of Cups.
As you so aptly describe, the depiction completes another aspect of the card’s meaning.

I’m so glad I participated this month! Many thanks.
Old 16-03-2018, 04:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello Anne,

My apologies for coming in so late, I had a lot of 'decluttering' to do before I could dip into reading. Going away for the weekend too, so Ill be a bit gone from the forum( and I have been terrible at responding to my inbox) but I had to get this done tonight or get kicked out of the group haha! Okay, Let's go....

Right of the bat, it was all swords, even a clarifyer ( two of swords) so I feel there is a great deal of analytical & knowledge-oriented abilities here that you have learned to use to your advantage and apply them at home or your own healing....

Your Greatest Strength: Three of Swords My sense here is that your empathetic, diplomatic and a channel of healing to others when it comes to adversity or hardships; if there are conflicts, you do a good job overcoming them and having a steady or sound resolution to offer others. More likely because of your own personal past experiences,you have grown within yourself and come to a place where you can be a great service to others in times of healing or conflict. A skill you mastered from your own tribulations.

How can you embrace this strength? Page of Swords .Page of swords represents an intelligent,judicious and articulate individual. You have had the experiences, most certainly you can or have the ability to articulate and uplift others. The Page also represents Libra or Gemini , these 'air' elementals are notorious for detaching from emotion, most importantly, they are about mastering balance. When offering support, more delegation and effective cut-through words, and perhaps, a little less emotional energy, which can drain a person when they offer too much emotional support. Operative words here are; balance and detachment.

How can you apply it to a relationship, project or event? Four of Swords Communication coming form a deep empathetic place in your heart can really help a person when they are down and depressed.Examples of your own experiences, or affirmative words that help uplift, motivate and offer hope. Also, the four of swords you got the magic/midas touch ( the fourth sword..... use your skills/aide when necessary,There is a time to be supportive and a time to step back an take care of yourself to balance, recuperate and drain the emotional sponge before choosing to host or take on a problem from someone else.

What this Strength brings to you Six of Swords. A harmonious & trusting sanctuary that offers guidance and support. Smooth travels and speedy recoveries that offer drama free vibrations in your life.

Thanks for letting me read, any advice and improvements welcomed, I admit this was a been of a tough spread to work with. Not typical questions, plus I have been working with rider system again, back to basics for me.

Kindest, cloves
Old 16-03-2018, 11:48 AM
Guide

Thank you Clover for the reading. I know you are short on time so will try to make my feedback brief. I am so impressed with your skills!!

‘Air’ elements are the predominant feature in my chart, yes,.., so I’m not totally flummoxed with all swords,, (although lo & behold, I have a Pisces Moon..lol)

I am an empath, much to my own detriment at times.

Keeping balanced is not only key to my home and self-healing, but also serves when it’s time to help others. I do feel helping others, based on my experiences, is a great strength. Also, a modicum of detachment is necessary, if I’m to go this route...Utilizing air skills.

Again, many thanks!

P.S. I’m curious about the stones you used in your elegant picture of the reading.
Would they be jasper and onyx?

Have a great Weekend! Anne
Old 16-03-2018, 12:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Anne!

Glad to read the reading resonated, phew, it was challenging and LOL with your moon in Pisces, tell me about it, I have a Cancer moon which reminds me I actually have a beating heart No, lol but I sense you have a very caring light energy, I can imagine you offer a safe, calm sanctuary/guidance.

As far as the stones, they are carnelians! The round and the heart were in the picture. Lots of fire energy, I love them, they always seem to uplift my mood and raise my vibrations. Also in the picture are small black Obsidian's, good for absorbing negative energies