Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 27-01-2018, 12:29 AM
Master
Recently on a forum an online friend and a psychic reader who has extended her energy to read for people variously started to get bashed for offering what they say as ' free advise'. She is a highly rated psychic and no she does not claim to be god almighty , but rather someone who is very attuned to source to give more perspective and guidance to people. One person just came out and said " I dont need anyone to give me readings. I research, study, be by myself and do what I want to do, why do I need someone for anything ? I dont' need any help '
We all need each other, not create dependency or attachment but we all need each other to grow to learn from to share . People even go to the shrink and pay them for advise, so why wouldn't they pay a 'psychic'.
More and more people are turning to spirituality for more advise. It is not that if I am seeking for some perspective from someone I feel that I need to put them on a pedestal than me and look upto them, but its more on frequency of energy. Where we see everything as energy and are able to connect on that level. A medical doctor will not give you a spiritual perspective. Unless one is an energy sensitive/ intuitive etc, doctor or a psychologist/ psychiatrist who can also offer advise will not be able to tell you anything about spirit or energy.A doctor will give you a pill and tell you to get over it. Who do you turn to then ? Do you just repress that part of yourself.
There is a huge shift going on where more and more people are awakening and it's crazy how there are so many people so in tune with higher guidance that it was before like some years ago. It is pleasant shift. The thing is unlike other fields where you can have a degree to prove you are legit, this is not where you can get a university degree to prove yourself.
Why are we even here on a forum ? To interact, to share, to grow and yes a 'psychic' guidance from someone who knows what they do well can change a life just as much. I think anyone can learn to read the cards and give advise, but not everyone is cut out to be the best, like all different professions.
Also you say this should be a private thing in your post that people who have 'figured it all out' need to keep it private ? This is a kind of service. Heck then everything should be private lol. If someone is writer, they should only write for themselves, if someone is an artist they should only create art for themselves and if someone is beautiful, they need not show their beauty in public ever.
Gifts are to share, learn and grow from. The more we share the more we grow. Service to people, is service to God.