Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-11-2017, 10:57 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
It is just another belief... like any really... I just suddenly wondered where it came from and why it exists as a belief...
On some level it resonates with my soul I guess - but that is a layer of my own counciousness working through.

I suppose it is much like the belief in Heaven...
I personally feel as though I could still work as energy on earth... but I don't necessarily have to be physically incarnate on earth...
There are a whole array of options post human death in a multi dimensional existance
.. I don't actually have to keep coming back to earth lol...

One of my expressions as a multi dimensional being could be as a 'guide' or something... lol

I feel as though guides are like graduate souls who have done the earth thing and choose to remain around this planet energetically not necessarily in human form.

Personally I don't feel as though my soul wants to return to earth until there has been a massive shift (if that happens)...

I would much rather go back to the place I remember from other lives... beyond earth... for some time.

I do love earth... It is nice to have a physical body and learn to intergrate body, mind and soul... and I love the natural places but the density of the fighting and striving and forgetting our multi dimensionality and collective amnesia is exhausting.

I'm happy to see some seeds in this life... to bring in some of the new earth templates but it's gunna be a pretty slow process... change tends to happen slowly across entire planetary eons... age of Aquarius is like a 2000 year cycle LOL.
I might just hang about for a bit... see what takes off

This has tended to be a planet though where souls experience duality and seperation conciousness. There are no guarantees that will change. It might actually be serving its perfect purpose in the universe for that level of soul experience....

Just some random thoughts... for my own contemplation...

And it will move into deeper territory no doubt - I can feel myself going into some TF TEMPLATE BUSTING motions hahah

Watch out!! Cyclone Heart is on its way hahaha
tell ya what why not go get a length of rope from ur local k mart so u can hang urself with and then youll be totally back there....aussie humour i hope u can understand....
Old 21-11-2017, 11:04 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
tell ya what why not go get a length of rope from ur local k mart so u can hang urself with and then youll be totally back there....aussie humour i hope u can understand....

Might just pop into Aldi for a $28 bottle of vodka instead...

I'll use the rope to make a rope swing at the gorge and jump into the billabong while on a broom stick hobby horse dressed like Ned Kelly in a koala suit...

I can do all that and contemplate multi dimensionality as well - multi tasking.
Old 21-11-2017, 12:33 PM
Ascender

Quote:
What do you think when some people say TFs are on here on their last life?

Do they mean last life on earth before they return to oneness of source?

Or do they mean last life here on earth before they go on to another plane of existence or reality?

Because I feel that I won't come back to earth for a long time. I feel like I will chill out in oneness for a long while before eventually deciding on something new... I find earth exhausting at times.

I feel like this life has been an open window out...off earth and into the reality of my multi- dimensionality.

Well what I believe, which is based on a combination of what I have experienced, what I feel and what I have been learning from those that teach about Ascension...
I believe that Earth is Ascending, and that is causing those of us awake or awakening to ascend with her. It's the end of a cycle and that means that those that ascend will not return to this type of life. That doesn't mean we won't have a type of life, but it will be the next level, on the new Earth, which is really just a different dimension of the old Earth. So those that do not ascend will still be here, only in this same 3D life. Or maybe the whole Earth will Ascend, and those that do not will be placed on a different 3D planet, to complete another cycle of 3D lives.

So we will have a life, but we will be done with this cycle/ type of Earth lives that we experience now. That is the purpose of those that are Ascending, working through so much karma now.
I agree with what you said about those in higher dimensions being able to assist Earth people without physically being here. That is how I experienced the 5D beings, they are helping to assist Earth, and they can manifest here and interact, but they do not live here.
I do not think that live will ever cease, or return to source for very long. Maybe a short rest, but then we would move on to the next form.
Old 21-11-2017, 04:25 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Might just pop into Aldi for a $28 bottle of vodka instead...

I'll use the rope to make a rope swing at the gorge and jump into the billabong while on a broom stick hobby horse dressed like Ned Kelly in a koala suit...

I can do all that and contemplate multi dimensionality as well - multi tasking.
hot dam girl.that must take some doing....us fellas were always useless at that multi tasking thing-i just left that stuff up to spirit-shes waaaaay better than us at that kinda thing.....
Old 21-11-2017, 10:38 PM
Master
Quote:
What do you think when some people say TFs are on here on their last life?

Do they mean last life on earth before they return to oneness of source?

Or do they mean last life here on earth before they go on to another plane of existence or reality?

Because I feel that I won't come back to earth for a long time. I feel like I will chill out in oneness for a long while before eventually deciding on something new... I find earth exhausting at times.

I feel like this life has been an open window out...off earth and into the reality of my multi- dimensionality.

Hi Emerald Heart.

Very interesting question and thread.

First I have had another tell me I have a twin flame and I am on or close to my last life with reunion.

Has anyone else been told this? For me being told this has a certain quality to it- let's see if I can place it- right- I do not like to be told things about myself.

Past life or life path related. First whom is anyone to claim to know such things about another? Also where are the ethics here in telling people things? It never suited my purpose being told this by another- I am inclined to believe it somehow suited theirs. Whatever "purpose" that may have been.

Personally I am more inclined to feel that someone could meet their twin any time. And I do not really hold to any faith in the TF theory, but for me personally I see no need to live a life with the sole purpose to live a bunch of lives looking for a twin, to meet them on your very last life in this world, and then reunite in spirit after it.

It takes reincarnation- which I have enough trouble putting faith in, it takes it, and gives it a purpose which makes no sense to me. We reincarnate over and over to meet the other side of our soul? Can't I bypass the crapola?

These are my mere lowly thoughts on this, a very thought provoking thread.

I stick to my guns here- I find it arrogant for others to attempt to tell others such things as you are close to reuniting with your TF, or you lived a past life as a chemist who suffered a terrible accident, or you lived a passed life as a Native, or you lived a past life of John The Baptist.

Mock my intelligence why don't you.
Old 21-11-2017, 10:42 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hi Emerald Heart.

Very interesting question and thread.

First I have had another tell me I have a twin flame and I am on or close to my last life with reunion.

Has anyone else been told this? For me being told this has a certain quality to it- let's see if I can place it- right- I do not like to be told things about myself.

Past life or life path related. First whom is anyone to claim to know such things about another? Also where are the ethics here in telling people things? It never suited my purpose being told this by another- I am inclined to believe it somehow suited theirs. Whatever "purpose" that may have been.

Personally I am more inclined to feel that someone could meet their twin any time. And I do not really hold to any faith in the TF theory, but for me personally I see no need to live a life with the sole to live a bunch of lives looking for a twin, to meet them on your very last life in this world, and then reunite in spirit after it.

It takes reincarnation- which I have enough trouble putting faith in, it takes it, and gives it a purpose which makes no sense to me. We reincarnate over and over to meet the other side of our soul? Can't I bypass the crapola?

These are my mere lowly thoughts on this, a very thought provoking thread.

I stick to my guns here- I find it arrogant for others to attempt to tell others such things as you are close to reuniting with your TF, or you lived a past life as a chemist who suffered a terrible accident, or you lived a passed life as a Native, or you lived a past life of John The Baptist.

Mock my intelligence why don't you.
hmm just my 2 pennies worth....to my mind often people looking into past lives or even their pasts are finding it difficult to live in the eternal NOW.of course you can draw upon your experiences,after all thats what they are there for....but who wants to live in the past?or the future for that matter?i could of course be completely wrong here....
Old 21-11-2017, 10:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
hmm just my 2 pennies worth....to my mind often people looking into past lives or even their pasts are finding it difficult to live in the eternal NOW.of course you can draw upon your experiences,after all thats what they are there for....but who wants to live in the past?or the future for that matter?i could of course be completely wrong here....

No I don't think you're completely wrong here at all friend, you're quite right, who wants to live in the past?

However you assume others who have past life interest are attempting to somehow go back and live there, lol.

My purpose for an interest in my past lives is a question many seek to answer not so much for others, but for ourselves- why are we here?

You see when other people attempt to answer this question for another is where I find problems arise.

My point is because someone tells me I am soon to meet my tf, and on my last life, should I be required to believe them? I do not believe that. Honestly I was hoping to get a few more good lives in!
Old 21-11-2017, 10:49 PM
Suspended

Quote:
No I don't think you're completely wrong here at all friend, you're quite right, who wants to live in the past?

However you assume others who have past life interest are attempting to somehow go back and live there, lol.

My purpose for an interest in my past lives is a question many seek to answer not so much for others, but for ourselves- why are we here?

You see when other people attempt to answer this question for another is where I find problems arise.

My point is because someone tells me I am soon to meet my tf, and on my last life, should I be required to believe them? I do not believe that. Honestly I was hoping to get a few more good lives in!
maybe youll find out lol....no assumptions coming from dis particular unicorn,was just making a point was all....actually quite a few people in my wanderings have been living in the past to a greater or lesser extent....still trying to deal with what was back there...
Old 21-11-2017, 11:53 PM
Deactivated Account
Some really interesting replies here... which still have me contemplating some more

It is a weird thing/belief which has arisen in some of the TF collective which I have picked up on for some reason... so it is serving a purpose even if it is just for me to challange it... or not lol.

I just had a nap... and my soul rested so I am starting to slowly get some more insights... but won't push it for now

Will respond sometime later.
Old 22-11-2017, 02:17 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Personally I am more inclined to feel that someone could meet their twin any time. And I do not really hold to any faith in the TF theory, but for me personally I see no need to live a life with the sole purpose to live a bunch of lives looking for a twin, to meet them on your very last life in this world, and then reunite in spirit after it.

I agree, I do not feel like meeting your tf/soulmate/ or whatever is the SOUL PURPOSE of life (or lives if you chose to believe we live more than one)...
That doesn't make much sense or seem fair to me... the purpose of life (or lives) would seem to be the growth... I feel like meeting your tf at any given point is just a by-product of the growth, not the be-all, end- all purpose.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"