Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-01-2015, 07:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Bunny I Feel Special.. Sometimes

If you've read my other posts you know that a lot relating to the spirits has been happening to me. It's kind of strange because nothing's happened in the past 12 years of my life...

I thought for a moment that I may be imagining some events. But I know that's not likely because I'm not one to hallucinate.

Then I thought something above was trying to teach me something. I ruled out that option due to the fact that everything that happened was 100% unrelated.

The last thing I've been thinking about is maybe I have a calling. A special reason to be on this earth. I'm too young to discover myself, but maybe this is the beginning of when I do? I don't really know... Ideas, anyone?

I need to solve things... Maybe there IS a sign written in here somewhere. It's just that with this crazy turn of events things are beginning to get blurry, like something big's about to happen but it's quickly spiraling out of my focus...

Old 14-01-2015, 07:45 PM
dreamextremes

When did start experiencing the events, and can you elaborate on what has occurred?
Old 16-01-2015, 01:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Well, dreamextremes...

Everything started happening about three months ago. I have precognitive dreams about people's deaths, I get jolts whenever someone begins to fade. I got a pendant that may possibly have healing powers; headaches fade when present as long as the pendant is pressed to my head. I feel like I have constant deja vu, not to mention I accidentally APed a week ago and I feel like part of my soul wants to get out.

It's tough to explain. Does this help you understand at all?
Old 17-01-2015, 01:43 AM
dreamextremes

Hmm I asked about when this started because recently I've been experiencing some unusual things myself. (Mine accelerated mid December 2014).

I can't be sure, but perhaps you are experiencing an awakening related to ascension. And as far as learning something "from above," everything is actually related to the divine.

Also, feeling special the way you described is probably because you are a lightworker.

And, I was getting quite overwhlemed myself when I felt the need to "solve" everything and it felt like something was about to happen. For me, this went away eventually. But it was very frusterating for a time, I admit! I think it's just a reaction to all that is occurring and since it's never happened before.

Just know that all you need to worry about is here and now, and don't give into fear. Also, if you are feeling so overwhelmed that you want it to stop or slow down rather, it can. (Like the dreams, I don't know if you are comfortable with having such dreams but if you aren't just pray/meditate that you don't want them).
Old 17-01-2015, 02:17 AM
Octy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokeshadow

The last thing I've been thinking about is maybe I have a calling. A special reason to be on this earth.

Everyone has a special reason to be on this earth:)

Relax, breathe, it's all part of 'your' special journey. May your days be filled with love and light.

PS... I'm glad you feel special sometimes. If only we could all feel that;) what a happy place earth would be
Old 18-01-2015, 09:29 AM
Master

Sometimes, I think we have what might be described as: 'rest periods' - when all activity seems to stop...

I relate this/that to some form of organised or pre-planned rest, whereby the mind can take stock of all that it's been presented with, so that things can be re-arranged and a journey can stay on course, rather than continuing in a sort of abstract fashion... A bit like a 'defragmentation episode' on a computer - so to speak: where everything is examined and put in the right order, ready for the next step that's to be taken... At my time of life, preparation for the final countdown... And that's fine with me...

It's a case of letting things take their own time to formulate the next move... By that, I mean another complete stage in life's journey...

I'm not saying that such is mandatory, it's more a case of that's the way it comes across to me, if I sort of sit back and listen to my mind at work in the background...

Just a few thoughts to consider, amongst all others...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 18-01-2015, 04:59 PM
Suspended

Very few are actually special in this world, no matter what their ego tells them. So, l think you can rule that out..
Old 18-01-2015, 09:27 PM
dreamextremes

We are all special, silly.
Old 19-01-2015, 03:35 PM
pljames

I myself have changed, but the person, I have turned into is totally different than what I use to be. I was totally negative, now almost totally positive. I like the new me, but it just seems strange this late in my life that I have changed. I will alwayys wonder why? Paul
Old 19-01-2015, 03:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pljames
I myself have changed, but the person, I have turned into is totally different than what I use to be. I was totally negative, now almost totally positive. I like the new me, but it just seems strange this late in my life that I have changed. I will alwayys wonder why? Paul

Paul...

Maybe it's because you have little other work to accomplish during this life cycle and that which is required of you, leans more towards developing wisdom...

Those early years, have been devoted to gaining experience and knowledge... Now the level of wisdom is at your doorstep...

Welcome it with open arms, for it would appear you have already achieved much of that which others have yet to encounter and/or appreciate...

Just how I see it: from my perspective... That of others, could be totally different...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...