Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 10-05-2014, 09:45 PM
yumi14

what happens to souls with unfinished business?

You know... a soul who is restless, with unfinished business and scores to even?

Just a curious question.
Old 12-05-2014, 05:27 AM
Knower

I figure they become ghosts and roam around. Could be wrong though.
Old 14-05-2014, 01:38 PM
Master

I think every situation is different. It depends on the individual's circumstances.

It would depend on how spiritually aware/awakened they are, how many lifetimes they have incarnated (experience) and how emotionally involved in their life blueprint they were.

Some are Earth-bound, some travel to the lower astral planes, some have an awareness and can transcend beyond the circumstances and move on.

Whatever the case, it is their choice: subconsciously if they are not spiritually aware or consciously if they are spiritually aware.
Old 14-05-2014, 02:52 PM
Administrator
Hello

There are times (and its more rare) that they are Ghosts that they have not made that crossing over and seek some help. This is where one's like me come in as a Medium and an open portal to them I can sense them as they can sense me in that I most times can help. At times its a sudden death event and they do not understand it, or they were killed and do not understand the why's around it.

What they need is at times closure or to pass on information that might lead to a solution (even though its very hard at times to get authorities to listen to what a Medium gets) and their death can be brought to justice.

Unfinished messages to a loved one that will bring that person closure on their passing or to tell there where papers or a will ext is. Here I have helped as well at times.

At times its a choice in fear that is made they feel that there is a Hell and that they will go there....there is not one but we are so conditioned to that at times.

There are so many of those shows that seem to claim that their are still spirits trapped in places, this is rare more its that they are bringing back in that energy signature that remains there. Like a fingerprint.

Lynn
Old 26-05-2014, 03:36 AM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
You know... a soul who is restless, with unfinished business and scores to even?

Just a curious question.

I heard that they can "finish" it in another reincarnation, some time later. "TIME" is not a factor "over there". You can just learn things (and work out things) at your pace. If you're a slow learner, you can just take your "time".

I think that ghost stories with unfinished business (who don't go into the white light until they finish their business) is not what people think it is, something that people don't quite perceive correctly. It's something that happens, but people give it the wrong interpretation. It's like believing that Jesus, the Son of God was talking to you when you were praying and later learning that yes, someone was talking, but it wasn't as you perceived it, it wasn't exactly Jesus Christ like you thought it was.

So yes, the event is taking place. But what the event represents - that is where confusion is.