Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-09-2019, 03:37 PM
Guide
Dreaming about past lives

How can I have a dream about my past life? What should I do?

Thanks for sharing your experiences.
Old 15-09-2019, 06:49 PM
Pathfinder

Connect with your Higher Self and ask to show you any past life memory. Are you a lucid dreamer?I get Past lives memories in my dreams most of the time for the past 15 years and whenever I get them, I make sure to look at myself in the mirror in my dream so I know which life it was.

Also, if you do get a Past life memory from a dream, you get confirmation from above by seeing signs and synchronicity.

Wish you luck!

Cheers
Old 16-09-2019, 04:43 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler1001
Connect with your Higher Self and ask to show you any past life memory. Are you a lucid dreamer?I get Past lives memories in my dreams most of the time for the past 15 years and whenever I get them, I make sure to look at myself in the mirror in my dream so I know which life it was.

Also, if you do get a Past life memory from a dream, you get confirmation from above by seeing signs and synchronicity.

Wish you luck!

Cheers

Thanks for your reply. I am a lucid dreamer yes. But still learning.
Old 22-09-2019, 05:48 PM
Pathfinder

Don't worry. You'll get there. Took me years to train myself to look in the mirror in my dream. Still sometimes it doesn't work.
Old 04-10-2019, 07:49 PM
Seeker
I find that sometimes I can incite dreams if I do something that is familiar to me from a past life. Music, books, etc.
Old 07-10-2019, 01:56 AM
Knower
Many times I will have had dreams about past lives and discovered it was triggered by simply asking to see past lives just before I turn out the lights at night. Not foolproof by any means, but it seems thought intentions help. I have had a number of questions answered in dreams by doing this.

PastPilot
Old 10-02-2020, 04:23 AM
Knower
I'm a book worm since I was a kid, I had my late nephew's daughter living with me at the time, took her to the library, I got a book called James Van Praagh's Meditations, and my grand neice, she got a book called wicked spells for good girls, think that was the name of it, but we switched books afterwards, it was a white witch that traveled the world seeking protection spells, there was one for past life, only a few words on it, but i told my niece, guess i'll be dreaming lots tonight about past lives, we both laughed, next thing I know, I dreamed of my past lives