Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-03-2018, 07:19 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperw1ngs
Thanks :) I do that (ask for an answer or sign in my dream) when I am desperate for help, and I will get one. I just am confused by the nature of dreams sometimes. The warning ones I used to have always came up true, but I wouldn't say the advice ones are always to my benefit. I don't know yet...I started getting the advice dreams for me to follow in the recent years, I'll ignore or forget to implement about half; the ones I do act on usually work out very strangely; very unusual syncronicities and a magical feeling to it. I can't tell if it is good as it usually dosn't work out the way I hoped it would. I wonder the reason behind; to make me a happier person or to force more hardship and spiritual growth upon me. XD
We're not always here for a picnic. I think what I discovered for myself about premonition type dreams is that it isn't so much about stopping the situation as opposed to bringing my attention to it so I pay attention when it occurs. Only problem is many of my premonition dreams aren't as straight forward and it's only after the fact I see it was one so at least for me I think it's more about the moment that will occur being an important lesson moment. Though I did have one premonition dream about a neighbor who died overseas but when it came true exactly as I dreamed it (a conversation with his wife in the backyard) she was telling me he was getting sent home not that he died. So I think nothing is set in stone. And the dreams aren't necessarily meant for us to stop events. I think the reason I got the dream is because I was wondering how the family was doing after a house fire. So I asked and got a possible future that got averted by the husband maybe making a different life decision. It wasn't long after the couple divorced and moved out. Well anyway I do think on some level you are reaching a point of being able to trust your own guidance rather than look outside for your answers. But like Horace said, trust your instincts above all else. If it makes you super uncomfortable your soul would get you not following the dream.
Old 01-03-2018, 07:26 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
Hi paperw1ngs, is it possible to do that without initially knowing you were doing it and if so is there a way to stop yourself doing it?

I believe it's all about intention. I believe the spirit realm is absolutely beautiful and amazing to those who are divinely guided to it and are focusing on spiritual growth as well as protecting themselves by surrounding themselves with higher level entities and embodying their light as much as they can when they can especially through major transitions but if you are breaking through every doors in an effort to control or "tweak" the spirit realm in your favor or for the hell of it that's when you face issues in my opinion. It's sort of like being a crusader and pillaging cities forgetting you don't have an army to back you up and that it is not your native realm to take and control for egoic reasons in the first place. I don't know of alot of cases honestly; this is just what I've seen from the few experiences I've had. Let things flow naturally, ground your energy, ask for protection and guidance (I am just a human; I'm sure the benevolent guardians or angels or guides you have will be more of service) and all will be well. :)
Old 01-03-2018, 07:33 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
We're not always here for a picnic. I think what I discovered for myself about premonition type dreams is that it isn't so much about stopping the situation as opposed to bringing my attention to it so I pay attention when it occurs. Only problem is many of my premonition dreams aren't as straight forward and it's only after the fact I see it was one so at least for me I think it's more about the moment that will occur being an important lesson moment. Though I did have one premonition dream about a neighbor who died overseas but when it came true exactly as I dreamed it (a conversation with his wife in the backyard) she was telling me he was getting sent home not that he died. So I think nothing is set in stone. And the dreams aren't necessarily meant for us to stop events. I think the reason I got the dream is because I was wondering how the family was doing after a house fire. So I asked and got a possible future that got averted by the husband maybe making a different life decision. It wasn't long after the couple divorced and moved out. Well anyway I do think on some level you are reaching a point of being able to trust your own guidance rather than look outside for your answers. But like Horace said, trust your instincts above all else. If it makes you super uncomfortable your soul would get you not following the dream.

True true but I feel I've already done enough spiritual growth for a bit; would like a break now and just some happy times. XD I agree I'm getting close to trusting my own guidance; moreso than before atleast. I can't stop second guessing it even though the guidance would have me make much better decisions or atleast more interesting ones than I have been. Is irritating I feel I'm both a stubborn little child and a wise old woman at once.
Old 01-03-2018, 08:45 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperw1ngs
Thanks; the meeting with the person is usually very brief...usually I just feel open and receptive in the dream listening intently with eyes wide open as their energy feels very clear and helpful and well intentioned...although sometimes I recieve messages as to what I need to do or be aware of when I'm held up in that sort of black space between dream and waking life. Then it's a little intimidating as the energy coming through or lack of feels completely nuetral almost like no one is giving the message to me but it's just there. I follow the advice sometimes, maybe not most of the time; and it turns out ok with alot of sort of preplanned maybe deja vu or magical feeling to it. It's usually things that relate to me can be as simple as reading a specific book i'd never read before (I didn't really follow through on that), going to a certain place, meeting with someone, speaking with someone i didn't plan on speaking to, healing etc. If it involves others it usually pertains to healing them somehow. Thanks yeah it feels quite normal, but also strange, I really feel theres others here who experiences this too!

Honestly, it all sounds pretty well intentioned and that you already (intuitively) know that. I wish I could experience that, it sure would make life a lot easier! There has to be others on the site that experience this, hopefully they'll find your post.
Old 01-03-2018, 08:57 PM
Master
Bunny

I often get intense dreams that play on uncertainties and fears...or things my soul deems as false. Sometimes I get prophetic dreams, I dreamt of my TF before ever meeting him, dreamt of my soul mate before ever meeting him, and same for one of my bosses. All have played a part in my development.

I am pretty sure that those kinds of dreams will continue.

My guides do not speak English to me however. I'm not sure why. Perhaps my soul doesn't allow it? Or perhaps they just don't feel the need. Idk, it could be the simple fact I'm simply not advanced of a soul enough to hear it.

They will sometimes hold up notes or give images that tell a story however. One of my more devious guides sent me a random american girl doll box, with a description on the back that sounded like me. I was like wth, gah
Old 03-03-2018, 12:51 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headintheclouds
Honestly, it all sounds pretty well intentioned and that you already (intuitively) know that. I wish I could experience that, it sure would make life a lot easier! There has to be others on the site that experience this, hopefully they'll find your post.

It would seem so but I guess I have to work on trusting it because I sometimes ignore or forget the advice, my life hasn't been easy at all lol I think that's why they're trying to help me. I have alot of catching up to do but I started listening more than before.
Old 03-03-2018, 12:57 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi
I often get intense dreams that play on uncertainties and fears...or things my soul deems as false. Sometimes I get prophetic dreams, I dreamt of my TF before ever meeting him, dreamt of my soul mate before ever meeting him, and same for one of my bosses. All have played a part in my development.

I am pretty sure that those kinds of dreams will continue.

My guides do not speak English to me however. I'm not sure why. Perhaps my soul doesn't allow it? Or perhaps they just don't feel the need. Idk, it could be the simple fact I'm simply not advanced of a soul enough to hear it.

They will sometimes hold up notes or give images that tell a story however. One of my more devious guides sent me a random american girl doll box, with a description on the back that sounded like me. I was like wth, gah

That's pretty awesome; a couple boyfriends I've had said they dreamt of me before they met me. I'd love that skill. :) Hmm I wonder why they won't speak english or atleast telecommunicate with you in a way that has no language barrier. Do you ask for it to be in a way you can understand? When I do this with animals and such; even wild animals they I'm sure don't understand english; but they show images and conversate mentally in a way that is sort of perceived as a spoken word that I understand as if I was having a conversation in english. But now that I think about it sometimes I'll hear information from the spirits that is too quiet and inaudible; that or it rushes through my mind in that jumbled up way that your words become as you fall into a sleep; perfectly understood in one frame of mind but indiscernable to my "normal" self, so maybe you're getting the message just on the level of yourself they wish to speak to. XD
Old 06-03-2018, 12:41 AM
Guide

Hi, I'm not sure if this thread is even active anymore but it caught my attention because I experience something similar.

Just over the past half a year, I'm having dreams that someone is telling me very important information. Or I'm reading hand written notes that are very important. I rarely see the person speaking to me, if I do, then I don't recall upon waking. These dreams happen quite often. The only problem is I recall none of this "important information".
Old 06-03-2018, 04:15 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Hi, I'm not sure if this thread is even active anymore but it caught my attention because I experience something similar.

Just over the past half a year, I'm having dreams that someone is telling me very important information. Or I'm reading hand written notes that are very important. I rarely see the person speaking to me, if I do, then I don't recall upon waking. These dreams happen quite often. The only problem is I recall none of this "important information".

That sounds very similar to mine; there's something about it that feels very personalized specific to you; like a message to remember for when you wake up. The energy of the dream changes from sporadic normal dreamstate to soothing and more calming slow paced energy like in waking life when a message comes in that's meant to be remembered. They don't happen alot for me either...it varies maybe 2-4 times a year that I can conciously remember. Only started happening the past few years though...