Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 16-12-2017, 02:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
What is it about your conditioning that results in you smearing those you disagree with? One could speculate that you were condemned/punished for daring to state a point of view that your caretakers disapproved and now dish out what was dished out to you, without realizing what you are doing. Its not difficult to work on. First identify what you cant tolerate in others and thats what you have to work on in yourself:)

Oh the irony.
Old 16-12-2017, 03:05 AM
Master
Quote:
What is it about your conditioning that results in you smearing those you disagree with? One could speculate that you were condemned/punished for daring to state a point of view that your caretakers disapproved and now dish out what was dished out to you, without realizing what you are doing. Its not difficult to work on. First identify what you cant tolerate in others and thats what you have to work on in yourself:)

Bliss in the silence is nice..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCpom1z2BMg

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 16-12-2017, 04:29 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Love the jam, Joe - rock on!
Old 16-12-2017, 10:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Bliss in the silence is nice..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCpom1z2BMg

I think it was Nisargadatta who said "Why go beyond the dream, you will only find more dream"
Old 16-12-2017, 10:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
Love the jam, Joe - rock on!

...what about this one for you, i was thinking perhaps the velvet underground, or john cale, but i thought this john cale track is very dreamy and might suit you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7iLFuapeY8, if im totally wide of the mark dont worry just say that guy Joe Mc is off his rocker ! lol ..hey merry christmas !

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 16-12-2017, 10:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
dnt thng i will i wz un dubln belfst in 2016 i luvd irsh music i did sum of it cud hv me in tears but i luvd it i did evn molly malon song wz grt i brt a3 or f pac cd i evn brt dublanrs cd wen iwz in dubln evn wz on stag wif thm i wz
evn bean in teml bar in dubln i hav
i luv irsh music i do mor so sisne iv bean 2 dubln belfst iahv sean lot grt singrs in teml bar in 2016 aprl i did
wear teml bar is big st wz lotss of oldd stasus wish wz amizin 2

Cant believe you were in Dublin in 2016 and Belfast, your a great woman !!! Yes temple Bar has flourished over the last few years. Ah Molly Malone my ex wife lol..only joking, actually a lovely Song. Obviously if it isnt obvious im a Dubliner. My father sat next to luke kelly at school. Hey it's gotta be Dicey Reilly for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVl_KvXWIAI ..

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 16-12-2017, 10:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Oh the irony.
Yes it can be ironic. Try it on yourself, you might be surprised:) But it sounds like you think you are clear of distortion. Now that would be ironic.

:)
Old 16-12-2017, 11:44 PM
Master
Quote:
I think it was Nisargadatta who said "Why go beyond the dream, you will only find more dream"

The dream is all encompassing yes?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 16-12-2017, 11:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes it can be ironic. Try it on yourself, you might be surprised:) But it sounds like you think you are clear of distortion. Now that would be ironic.

:)

Sometimes silence likes to drown out silence with noise to silence its own silence, so then what doesn't want to be heard is actually heard in the noise of itself that it is trying to drown something outside of itself, that it doesn't want to hear.

If you try silence in the sounds of distortion that are wanting to be silenced with noise, silence actually prevails.

I don't know really, but it feels that way.

Old 17-12-2017, 01:11 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
...what about this one for you, i was thinking perhaps the velvet underground, or john cale, but i thought this john cale track is very dreamy and might suit you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7iLFuapeY8, if im totally wide of the mark dont worry just say that guy Joe Mc is off his rocker ! lol ..hey merry christmas !

Thank You Joe - nice! And Merry Christmas to you also