Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 02:47 AM
ljepotica

Angel1 Angels: how have they caught your attention?

Hey all

Just curious actually about you and your experience with any angels that you've come across/met/talked to etc...

It's funny because the other day I was just shuffling through my Messages From Your Angels by Doreen Virtue and I came across Angel Mystique-who is painted as a beautiful unicorn-bless those beautiful and amazing unicorns
Anyhow, for some reason I was really drawn to Angel Mystique and it was like she spoke to me and was calling out to me and I just took out her card-looked at it and started crying for she looked so beautiful and for some reason Iasked her to help me.
I keep this card seperate from other cards on my bed as I just always feel very drawn to this card and always look at it...I don't feel like putting her card back with the other cards.

Another time I was just a little upset and was crying when I heard a beautiful low woman's voice and it said "I am Angel Serena, I'm always looking after you my child, when you need help call me-I will be there for you"

The other thing that happened is that once when meditating, one of my spirit guides mentioned Angel Serena and he said that she is there to help me and that I should call her whenever I need help as she is looking over me always-in fact this spirit guide has mentioned her name several times during meditation...

I'm curious about you and Angels and how they "appeared" to you.

I only ask because it's such a beautiful thing when lovely angels attract your attention that I thought it would be nice to share

Lots of love and positivity,

xxx
Old 05-01-2007, 05:30 PM
angel

angels

Hi lj

Happy New Year to you.

Ive not really had any experience with angels, although i do speak to them alot, I never really get an answer (hearing or see them), except untill the other night.

I had a bit of an arguement the other day in work, it affected me deeply I was upset throughout the day on and off. That night whilst in bed I asked the angels to guide my forgiveness for the other persons negativity towards me and also to forgive myself for the negativity I displayed towards that person. I then saw an angel in the distance, the angel came to me as female, with long flowing wavy hair, she was beautiful. She also wore a white flowing gown. She came to me and comforted me, although I never heard what was being said, I knew she was telling me everything was going to be alright. Then she dissapeared.

The next day, the person who I had an arguement with rang me. We spoke as if nothing had happened, neither of us apologised to each other, but it was felt as if we didn't need to, the apologies had already been excepted (strange).

I didn't get the name of this angel, so I don't know if anyone knows who she is from that vague discription, if anyone has any ideas i would be gratefull. This is the first and only time I have had contact with an angel, I feel blessed.

Love and blessings to all

Angel xx
Old 05-01-2007, 06:20 PM
cweiters

Angels near me

Thank you for asking ijepotica It would take all day for me to tell you about the many experiences I have encounted angels around me. Just to make a long story short, I've heard both masculin and feminine voices, the smell of a sweet scent, strong like perfume entering the room from out of nowhere. The heaviness at the foot of my bed when they come to watch and protect me while I sleep its as if the angle just take a set on the bed just to let me know they are near. The many whispers in my ear saying "dont go that way" or "don't do that". The many light forms they have are unbelieveable, from the biggest to the smallest little spec. One thing for sure I have yet to feel fear, when they are near.

I obey them, because experience has tought me that obedience is far better than sacrifice.

Love to all
cw

Last edited by cweiters : 05-01-2007 at 08:17 PM.
Old 07-01-2007, 02:17 AM
Saranda

Hi, all!

As to me, I've been attracted to angels since one of them saved my life in my childhood in a miraculous way, and up to now I experience their presence every day. How could I be NOT interested!

Love and Light to you all!
Old 07-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saranda
Hi, all!

As to me, I've been attracted to angels since one of them saved my life in my childhood in a miraculous way, and up to now I experience their presence every day. How could I be NOT interested!

Love and Light to you all!

Lol excellent!

Love and light to you too!

AM
Old 07-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljepotica
Hey all

Just curious actually about you and your experience with any angels that you've come across/met/talked to etc...

It's funny because the other day I was just shuffling through my Messages From Your Angels by Doreen Virtue and I came across Angel Mystique-who is painted as a beautiful unicorn-bless those beautiful and amazing unicorns
Anyhow, for some reason I was really drawn to Angel Mystique and it was like she spoke to me and was calling out to me and I just took out her card-looked at it and started crying for she looked so beautiful and for some reason Iasked her to help me.
I keep this card seperate from other cards on my bed as I just always feel very drawn to this card and always look at it...I don't feel like putting her card back with the other cards.

Another time I was just a little upset and was crying when I heard a beautiful low woman's voice and it said "I am Angel Serena, I'm always looking after you my child, when you need help call me-I will be there for you"

The other thing that happened is that once when meditating, one of my spirit guides mentioned Angel Serena and he said that she is there to help me and that I should call her whenever I need help as she is looking over me always-in fact this spirit guide has mentioned her name several times during meditation...

I'm curious about you and Angels and how they "appeared" to you.

I only ask because it's such a beautiful thing when lovely angels attract your attention that I thought it would be nice to share

Lots of love and positivity,

xxx

Hi lj

That's lovely about you and Angel Serena!

About 6 months ago I was laying in a tent, in the middle of some happenings, when an image of a lady appeared in my minds eye. She was very pretty and around her was a lovely electric blue colour.

She then said one word in a soft and gentle voice...

"Andromeda"...

I did a search and found a load of information about what this word related to. And I'd also come across an old document a lightworker had given to me a year previous. Always had it hanging around but never cared to study it?
It said all about the electric blue light and what was happening at that time in relation to other solar systems. With mention of Andromeda.

With love and light,

AM
Old 12-01-2007, 04:25 PM
PrincessJR

Angel1 Hi!

Hi,
Im so glad to hear that someone else has had this kin of experience with these cards, I thought I was going mad. I bught the set of Angel cards by Doreen Virtue last year, and am so drawn to them, I feel like they are so precious and I want to protect them or something??

When I do readings I always get the same few cards in various forms, I have taken this to mean that they are my guardian Angels, or angels who have been assigned to me. I ask a lot of questions to do with my life (job and career) and they tell me over and over again to believe in them, and when im unsure to ask for their help (silently or out loud!) I have been doing this latley (in my head) and I seem to be getting a clear answer, or should I say a stronger gut feeling after I have asked for thier clarification.
I believe in these cards and the Angels now. I used to be very into Wicca, and Tarot, but working with the Angels brings me a warm glow that I didnt get with the other stuff. I still practice white witchcraft, but dont really call it that, Its more tuning into mother earth, but im amazed by these cards anyway!!!!
Old 19-01-2007, 07:17 PM
Master
I have Doreen Virtues Angel cards too. They are awesome to look at. I haven't asked them for guidance in awhile, because at a dark time in my life I was ashamed of what I was doing and didn't want them to see it. (sounds silly now, but I felt guilty as I wouldn't ask them for guidance). It seems like now would be a good time to get reaquainted with em
Old 20-01-2007, 05:44 PM
ljepotica

Well Angel Serena keeps on popping up in my head...some voice always mentions "Angel Serena"

I'm glad that you've decided to get reaquainted with the Angels jojobean...they're not here to judge us...they are here to see us out of dark times...

And being so pure they're well aware of our issues and problems and are willing to help us...

S xxx
Old 21-01-2007, 12:18 AM
Saranda

I'm just SO very sure that there might be an angel who's reading all this now and smiling a silent smile by himself...
Closed Thread