Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-01-2019, 11:47 AM
Deactivated Account
Cool. I don't think I've seen people having exactly the same experiences as mine, but at least met some people with identical goals/aspirations which is pretty encouraging.
And where else would many of us be talking stuff like these lol. I don't really meet spiritual people here in 3D so this is a great place to be.
We're blessed to be given places like this.
Old 21-01-2019, 03:15 PM
Knower

Wow, Gabryel! That is an amazing experience! I don’t find it hard to believe your experience as I’ve heard about the concept of being able to reincarnate on whatever timeline you desire before. I think I might of read it in Michael Newton’s book. Those books are all about reincarnation and the spirit world and the best thing I’ve read.

Also, I had an Akashic Records reading and I had 4 lifetimes during the 18th-19th centuries in the Industrial Revolution. That’s technically only 80 years. I either didn’t live for very long (though I experienced one living to old age) or had a liking for that period for whatever reason.

In terms of soul ancestors/descendants, the Hank Wesselman ‘Spiritwalker’ non-fiction series is about a science-orientated man who comes into contact with his soul’s descendant in another life through involuntary journeying/astral projection. He actually inhabits the body of his descendant and experiences his world somewhere into the future where America has become a tropical jungle. The other guy - who is him - Nainoa, one of his wives is the same soul as Hank’s current wife. Hank also felt that this descendant wasn’t exactly dead it felt like he was still very much alive.

I recently became really interested in exploring past lives through regression and like your Phoenix I think it may have been due to an acrylic poured painting I did. You can’t control what the result of an acrylic pour is but after a year of just staring at it I noticed it was a painting of an ouroboros - a dragon eating its tail and a symbol that represents the cyclic renewal of life and immortality. Before that, I did know about reincarnation relatively early on as a child and I had/have this strong conviction that I wanted to remember this life. If you do come across a technique that allows yourself to retain memory of your life do share, even PM hah =]
Old 26-01-2019, 06:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow Gabryel! What an incredible experience. This is truly unique and I can’t imagine what it must be like, but it sounds really cool! Reading about your experience reminded me about an experience I had 2 years ago about reicarnation.

Here is my story:
I went to a medium event, where the medium was doing and audience reading. There were about 200 people in the audience. This particular medium first introduced himself and explained his gift, he also mentioned that he was Christian and did not believe in reincarnation.

After his introduction he began his reading, then before the intermission he had a Question and Answer period. A man about 3 rows behind me to the left of me asked a question, while he asked a question, I knew in my heart that he was the reincarnated brother of the medium. And I could hear his previous life spirit asking me to tell the medium that he was proud of him.

We went to intermission and I went outside to think, how the heck am I suppose to tell this medium, who does not believe in reincarnation, that the man who asked him a question before the intermission was his reincarnated brother and that the spirit of that brother wanted me to tell him he was proud of him??? I thought to myself, if I tell him, he is definitely going to think I am either crazy, or just a crazed fan trying to get attention from him.

So long story short, at the end of the event, the medium was signing autographs and taking pictures with the audience members. I stood in line, not to get his autograph or picture, but just to be able to get close enough to him to tell him about his reincarnated brother.

I was so nervous and shy, I did not really want to do it, but thought that if I did not do it, that I would regret it, so by the time it was my turn to take a picture with him I was so nervous and sacred that I just looked at him and pretty much blurted everything out to him, not in the most eloquent way, but rather in an abrupt way, then I looked at him, he said thank you. I said you are welcome, then I turned around and I b-lined it for the exit, not saying goodbye or anything, I just got out of there so fast, as fast as I could without breaking into a run haha!

Driving home that night I was trying to wrap my brain around the experience. Then I remembered, ah yes, there is no separation, all time and space exist simultaneously, then it all made sense to me.

Thank you for sharing your story Gabryel, it is truly amazing and inspired me to share my story.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:37 AM
Suspended

I believe that this can be explained by corruption by means of technology in the future, including time travel itself, and mind infiltration tech ("false miracles and lying wonders"). Message me for an explanation. I have had some similar experiences to the ones you state, and others, and all of them and unsolved mysteries of the world can be explained with the manipulation of anti gravity technology or negative matter. I deal with what I call "simulation assistants" every day, and have made some logical observations, in addition to literally spiritual ones.
Old 21-02-2019, 06:53 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Woah,
That is an amazing story! What a gift for you.

Love and light,
Laurie