Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 24-04-2007, 02:57 AM
satchitananda

stages of growth when we cross over?

when you die I read somewhere than there are stages such as:

burned-out(at 1st)
renewal
learning
decision(come back to this plane or continue one's spiritual development)

what do you know about such stages? can you enlighten my (please) ?

thanks!
peace,
Mike
Old 26-04-2007, 02:49 AM
goldie08

Several planes beyond this one, "Earth" are ...

-- Lowest, or slowest in vibration: EARTH PLANE = Physical

-- First Astral or Psychic Plane = Underworld/ or Psychic Plane

-- Second Astral, Psychic Plane = Separation - Emotion - Desire

-- First Mental Plane = Paradise - Rest

-- Second Mental Plane = Understanding

-- Third Mental Plane = Intuition

-- First Spiritual Plane = Love and Intuition

-- Second Spiritual Plane = Love, Wisdom and Power (3 in 1)

-- Doorway to the Infinite Intelligence = Divine or Christ Consciousness - no limit

-------------

Your body and your brain are instruments which you use just as your mind is also an instrument that you use. You recognize that these are instruments, yet they are one -- Spirit, Soul and Body: Spirit, Mind and Brain. One is the complement of the other. Spirit the first cause, the three as the Trinity in man. Life organizes the tissue structures, life organizes the atoms and uses the cells of the organs and complete body for its own self-expression. We will one day leave the physical body and we will carry with us our experiences gained in the physical plane, the brain and the nervous system we leave behind. But there is an interpenetrating Substance in which exists the ethereal brain cells, which are invisible to you at present but will go with your ethereal body.

There are definite planes of consciousness vibrating at different rates of vibration which have been created for our universal experience by the Infinite. You will react to things external to yourselves just as you are reacting to them now, when you leave the physical body. These reactions are all registered in your mind. You take your mind with you, it is part of the Soul structure which lives after the so-called death. Then you will remember your loved ones and no doubt you will make every effort to help them. How many of our loved ones now are trying to make us perceive the higher truths?

--------------

To become aware of your Reality is to become aware of your own Consciousness; to become aware of yourself as the Divine Christ Consciousness having no limitations, as it was in the beginning, remains now and always will be, unlimited, eternal, the doorway to the Infinite and through which the Infinite expresses Himself in you.

--------

Hello Mike - The above is from a book I've published and if interested you may contact me about it. There is much more on the subject of course, but later.

- regards, goldie08
Old 04-05-2007, 06:12 AM
Aylish

I highly recommend a book called Journey of Souls by Michael Newton Phd. Excellent case study format book, with a second in the series called Destiny of Souls.

Blessings,
Aylish
Old 07-05-2007, 02:17 PM
satchitananda

thanks guys! GOLDIE08, your post merits to be printed and I did,great stuff!
Old 09-05-2007, 02:08 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aylish
I highly recommend a book called Journey of Souls by Michael Newton Phd. Excellent case study format book, with a second in the series called Destiny of Souls.

Blessings,
Aylish

Agreed! Read them both... Loved them... they were the books that came to mind
when I first saw this thread! :^)
Old 09-05-2007, 05:41 PM
goldie08

Don't forget to ask for "permission" ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by satchitananda
thanks guys! GOLDIE08, your post merits to be printed and I did,great stuff!

Hello Mike -

Glad to see my material is helpful, however since it is from a book which I publish, it would be advisable to ask permission first before printing elsewhere.

I would ask that you give due reference to the book title, author and source of acquisition. This is:

"Commentary Notes to the Higher Power You Can Use"
by Murdo MacDonald-Bayne
Published in Canada.
See website:
http://macdonaldbayne.homestead.com/prices.html

Thanks.

- g.

Last edited by goldie08 : 09-05-2007 at 05:43 PM.
Closed Thread