Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 30-04-2011, 06:08 PM
Perceiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Hmmm...I would think what ever spirit is attached to trees...as for metals don't they come from minerals in the ground? Though there is also the fire element used to make certain metals one would need to consider... just a thought
Maybe there are composite elementals. For instance, a dryad could actually be a gnome and undine hybrid. Mist elementals would be a hybrid of sylphs and undines.
Old 30-04-2011, 06:59 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perceiver
Maybe there are composite elementals. For instance, a dryad could actually be a gnome and undine hybrid. Mist elementals would be a hybrid of sylphs and undines.

It could will be as you suggest...aren't most things a composite of elements of some kind? Is there truly anything that is pure? Just wondering...
Old 30-04-2011, 09:32 PM
Knower
perhaps, since names and titles are something elementals and spirits don't usually bother with themselves, we are looking at this wrong. We call things elementals to classify them, into earth, air, fire, and water. So perhaps it's a little like shapes, all squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares. If we were to classify an elemental as metal, then all metal elementals would be earth but not all earth elementals would be metal. Assuming we were talking about them as elements in the ground. We would need universal classification for something like that, since metal can be formed by fire....oh curses, I just did that thing where I disproved my own theory. again. oh well, make of this what you will.
Old 30-04-2011, 09:44 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfe of Wildwood
perhaps, since names and titles are something elementals and spirits don't usually bother with themselves, we are looking at this wrong. We call things elementals to classify them, into earth, air, fire, and water. So perhaps it's a little like shapes, all squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares. If we were to classify an elemental as metal, then all metal elementals would be earth but not all earth elementals would be metal. Assuming we were talking about them as elements in the ground. We would need universal classification for something like that, since metal can be formed by fire....oh curses, I just did that thing where I disproved my own theory. again. oh well, make of this what you will.

heheeee... I feel your brain pain...
Old 30-05-2011, 09:42 PM
Jazlan

Its interesting that even water can catch on fire. Dr. Emoto has proven that water is intelligent. Maybe water is the brain power composite of the elements...?
Old 22-06-2011, 05:08 AM
MaliMarie

Angel1

Hmm... If there are creatures that control the four basic elements... why is it so difficult to believe there are creatures that can control all of them? Ether is supposed to be the result when the elements are balanced or in harmony with one another... There could be those who can balance them all ergo creating them all.