Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 24-05-2018, 04:53 PM
pdizzle45 pdizzle45 is offline
Guide
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Mid Atlantic USA
Posts: 609
  pdizzle45's Avatar
Cooking spell

Is it possible to cast a spell in the kitchen to make more tasty treats to enjoy? For example. Can i mix s little maladaptive oregano and mint together to create a huge dish to enjoy?
__________________
“Under the obsessive thoughts and plans, under the emotions, positive and negative, there is an ocean of peace.” –Gangaji
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 25-05-2018, 04:11 PM
Lepus Lepus is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Illinois, USA
Posts: 926
  Lepus's Avatar
Hello

I heard kitchen witches incorporate ingredients based off of their properties to make a special meal, they often use special chants while cooking, stirring and kneading in order to infuse his or her intention or energy into the final product. Of course, you must know what ingredients go together without making your food distasteful.

Lepus
__________________
“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.”
― Walter C. Langer
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 27-05-2018, 12:45 AM
naturewalker24 naturewalker24 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Delaware (North America)
Posts: 110
  naturewalker24's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello

I heard kitchen witches incorporate ingredients based off of their properties to make a special meal, they often use special chants while cooking, stirring and kneading in order to infuse his or her intention or energy into the final product. Of course, you must know what ingredients go together without making your food distasteful.

Lepus

I like how you mentioned energy energy and how the energy you use when cooking, say cutting a roast beef sandwich in a maladaptive manner, then serving it.

Does anybody know of any special spices to cook with that bring light to folks?
__________________
EdamameBaconSushi

810
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 27-05-2018, 05:16 AM
Jenny Crow Jenny Crow is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,158
 
Sorry, but I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. Why would you cut a roast beef sandwich in a maladaptive way and then serve it. Maladaptive means "not providing adequate or appropriate adjustment to the situation". If you don't make the sandwich in an appropriate way it won't be very good - don't you think? You can look on google for the spiritual correspondences for spices.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 27-05-2018, 10:51 AM
calisushi810 calisushi810 is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 23
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Sorry, but I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. Why would you cut a roast beef sandwich in a maladaptive way and then serve it. Maladaptive means "not providing adequate or appropriate adjustment to the situation". If you don't make the sandwich in an appropriate way it won't be very good - don't you think? You can look on google for the spiritual correspondences for spices.

I am searching for personal anecdotes about spices. But i agree, everything on the internet is legit information ...not intended to keep people from understanding the role food plays in discovering light. For example , i yahooed "healthiest foods". Almonds, kale and blueberries. Almonds- an absolute disaster to the environment and not really a good thing for ones balance. Blueberries another obsequious food. Bad for the sacral chakra but totuted as healthy by an association of retired criminals trools. Don't get me started for cruciferous veggies like kale. Not only does it taste like a foot that was dragged across a bunch of mud, it breathes and is horrible for spirituality.

Celtic Sea salt is top. Some freshly ground black pepper from a reliable source. Cumin is good i think.

Whoppie internet articles
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 27-05-2018, 04:46 PM
Lepus Lepus is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Illinois, USA
Posts: 926
  Lepus's Avatar
Hi Jenny Crow,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Sorry, but I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. Why would you cut a roast beef sandwich in a maladaptive way and then serve it. Maladaptive means "not providing adequate or appropriate adjustment to the situation". If you don't make the sandwich in an appropriate way it won't be very good - don't you think? You can look on google for the spiritual correspondences for spices.




Long time no see. Welcome back! Hope all is well with you.

Lepus
__________________
“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.”
― Walter C. Langer
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 27-05-2018, 08:25 PM
Jenny Crow Jenny Crow is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,158
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by calisushi810
I am searching for personal anecdotes about spices. But i agree, everything on the internet is legit information ...not intended to keep people from understanding the role food plays in discovering light. For example , i yahooed "healthiest foods". Almonds, kale and blueberries. Almonds- an absolute disaster to the environment and not really a good thing for ones balance. Blueberries another obsequious food. Bad for the sacral chakra but totuted as healthy by an association of retired criminals trools. Don't get me started for cruciferous veggies like kale. Not only does it taste like a foot that was dragged across a bunch of mud, it breathes and is horrible for spirituality.

Celtic Sea salt is top. Some freshly ground black pepper from a reliable source. Cumin is good i think.

Whoppie internet articles

I realize I'm going to come across as argumentative here, but a food cannot be obsequious (I'm pretty sure anyway) - since obsequious means obedient or attentive - a person can be obsequious, of course. I agree that certain foods can support a spiritual life-style more than others. This is probably not the right platform to get into a health food discussion but I believe that blueberries (organic) are good for you. I'm sure that certain spices will support being spiritual but since I don't do magical workings with spices I can't help.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 27-05-2018, 08:27 PM
Jenny Crow Jenny Crow is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,158
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hi Jenny Crow,






Long time no see. Welcome back! Hope all is well with you.

Lepus

Hi Lupus,

Was wondering if you would still be here lol. I'm pretty good, just was so busy over the last year or two between working and doing a course on Hekatean Sorcery which has proven absolutely life-changing. But it has to be done every day so I don't have as much time as I used to. How are you doing - anything new??
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 27-05-2018, 09:30 PM
Lepus Lepus is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Illinois, USA
Posts: 926
  Lepus's Avatar
Hello

I don't wish to derail the topic of this thread so I'll private message you instead. Lots of things happend. Glad you stopped by.

Lepus
__________________
“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.”
― Walter C. Langer
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 27-05-2018, 11:53 PM
naturewalker24 naturewalker24 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Delaware (North America)
Posts: 110
  naturewalker24's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
I realize I'm going to come across as argumentative here, but a food cannot be obsequious (I'm pretty sure anyway) - since obsequious means obedient or attentive - a person can be obsequious, of course. I agree that certain foods can support a spiritual life-style more than others. This is probably not the right platform to get into a health food discussion but I believe that blueberries (organic) are good for you. I'm sure that certain spices will support being spiritual but since I don't do magical workings with spices I can't help.

There was a time in history when writing was intended to have multiple contexts and could be interpreted in different ways depending on the reader and the relationship the reader has to the world. However, people "phones", "voice recorders" Some times prevent them from understanding rudimentary social implications.

Obsequious in this context means ....... You decide. Take the word, overly compliant. Why is a food that is touted as healthy that really isn't overly obsequious? Too compliant to the standards set by an assosication of retired criminals making people miss light.

Its written in black and white which means it can have multiple interprations based on the context and who the reader is. Wraparound for a second. Is this scenario, obsequious is a maladaptive word with zebra stories looking to how blueberries is compliant to the the oldtimey standards which don't always appear relevant.
__________________
EdamameBaconSushi

810
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums