Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-05-2018, 02:54 PM
Master
As it is

Hello,

Placing the thoughts here.

As it is. Heard this said and written many times.
What does it mean? The thinking mind explores to know, to discover. The observing mind looks to notice. Both playing with and exploring it.

In the silent moments it still shows itself.
One may say just observe and it will be noticed.
Still, even while busy going about daily business, it is playing itself out.

Is it as the mind creates it to be? In perspectives and how images may be interpreted, suppose. As the senses may pick up on the various sensations, in a way. But, what about what is sensed by what is felt, perceived, intuitively known? Then it takes on a whole new flavor.

What is the it?

Seems such inquiries have come into play as I reflect and decide the how, why, what, and such life may present. Even in these thoughts it is playing and creating.

Don't know how to express it all in words. Just attempting to simplify it.
Break down what is dividing and find what may unite. What may help live among the difference.

Notice it is as it is. All that life may reflect. Differences, yes.
Each being of, blending into, giving birth to each. Ask myself at times what am I adding to this?

At times takes patience and sometimes just putting it aside. For find it sometimes shows me there is no need for the struggle. Yet, left with the decision whether to or not. Left with the feeling sometimes have to work it out for myself.

All connected creating it as it is. As I feel it at present.

So, the thoughts come to me.

Welcome further insights and thoughts on this.
Old 27-05-2018, 02:39 PM
Master
Hello,

Added thoughts.

I came across that it is not about change, but about transformation.

Found this interesting.

What's the difference?

In my view change is in a way changing course, transformation is becoming or forming something into another way of being.

I can change my thinking about something, but do I change what that something is? Do I change my being by changing my thinking? If so in what manner? Is it not so much changing my being as it is transforming myself to be in tune with my being.

Word games, suppose at times. These thoughts have me reflecting upon the differences between change and transformation.

It seems some people point at changing oneself. This may be in some regards not so much changing oneself to be oneself, but changing to fit into what another/ others may think/feel one should be.

Someone may even say that he/she is transformed by achieving such set goals. But is the self really transformed or just changes to fit the mold, so to speak?

I know asking some wild questions.

Suppose the thoughts are running in the direction that change seems to be what is told ( either by others or self) and applying such. Also what the mind, body will do over time and experience. Involves preferences in a way and adapting. Transformation is becoming oneself in of its process, realizations, and experiences. Change brings transformation.

May not be eloquent in expressing this, but it entering my mind has me reflecting upon it. It's not that change and transformation are separate, just different steps in the growth process, IMO.

Thoughts and insights are welcomed

Thank you for taking the time to read this
Old 30-05-2018, 10:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
As it is.

What is the it?
IT is a process. THE process is CREATION. Which 'manifests' as a FLOW. Which FLOW has a SHAPE (configuration) and TENDENCY (directional tragectory) at any given point 'in' TIME. Which SHAPE and TENDENCY is often thought to be what IT is, but That is only ITs 'current' (shape and tendency).

IT is REALLY a progressively CREATING process 'phenomenon' - each 'element' ('you' and 'I' included) of which is in itself a 'fractal' (mini-version) component of IT.

From The BHAGAVAD GITA, wherein IT speaks as a 'ME':

"Earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intellect and personality; this is the eightfold division of My Manifested Nature. This is My inferior Nature; but distinct from this, O Valiant One, know thou that my Superior Nature is the very Life which sustains the universe. It is the womb of all being; for I am He by Whom the worlds were created and shall be dissolved.

O Arjuna! There is nothing higher than Me; all is strung upon Me as rows of pearls upon a thread."

WOOHOO!
Old 30-05-2018, 11:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
IT is a process. THE process is CREATION. Which 'manifests' as a FLOW. Which FLOW has a SHAPE (configuration) and TENDENCY (directional tragectory) at any given point 'in' TIME. Which SHAPE and TENDENCY is often thought to be what IT is, but That is only ITs 'current' (shape and tendency).

IT is REALLY a progressively CREATING process 'phenomenon' - each 'element' ('you' and 'I' included) of which is in itself a 'fractal' (mini-version) component of IT.

From The BHAGAVAD GITA, wherein IT speaks as a 'ME':

"Earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intellect and personality; this is the eightfold division of My Manifested Nature. This is My inferior Nature; but distinct from this, O Valiant One, know thou that my Superior Nature is the very Life which sustains the universe. It is the womb of all being; for I am He by Whom the worlds were created and shall be dissolved.

O Arjuna! There is nothing higher than Me; all is strung upon Me as rows of pearls upon a thread."

WOOHOO!

Hi Davidsun,

I experience and observe the "process" of creation with in and all about.
Can relate in this physical realm the flowing process of manifestation, change, and transformations seem measured in Time. Or so it seems as related to by the mind, IMO.

So, heard and saw it said "formless taking form"

There seems and feel to be a "force" or as some may relate "consciousness" moving/flowing along with this. May even refer to it as energy. Yet, the mystery as to it remains in the mind, IMO, for most.

Yes, life seems to flow upon a string or spiral that stretches onward. Raising up, descending down, and returning back.

It may not even be a thing. So, in this regard how can it be described, named in absolute terms, even be held up as being a thing. Formless in and itself, reflected in all formations.

Who creates the image of it? Where does this reside? Seems in oneself and in what is noticed and lived, IMO. Perhaps some of this is why some say to look into oneself.

Micro/Macro cosmos reflected and expanding.

Yes whoo-hoo indeed upon the glory.

Sharing some further thoughts.

Thank you for insights and thoughts.
Old 31-05-2018, 01:41 AM
Master
Hello,

To ask "What is it?", is not to dismiss ones own way of relating to it and for some to know it or not.

It has been given many names and described in many forms. Yet, I don't know what it is in its fullness, in what it is unto itself.

Perhaps this is not the point. Perhaps through being aware and further becoming aware of what manifests, creates, transform I become more in tune with it. More in tune with what life has, does, and will bring. Thus deeper understanding it, feeling it flow as it will.

Getting away from terms, in a way, with in my mind. This leads my mind to let go of the need to have it one way. To open up and see it many ways. But, feels more peaceful, more calm, more that it is alright not to know. For this too is of it.

Not a recent occurances in thought and dare say consciousness, just on going.
Which reminds me that I am also of creation, so why would it be otherwise?

The births, growths, changes, transformations that occur with in, without, and all about. These are what is being lived and in and of it. The living of life seems to reflect such?

Sometimes reflected within the mind, sometimes reflected within what arises of itself.

Just further reflections upon this.