Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 05-02-2018, 03:13 PM
Pathfinder
Getting all major arcana cards in a spread?

So a week or so ago I was trying to get a clear message from The Powers That Be, and after asking a couple of questions about finance and romance that didn't get clear answers too, I got a bit frustrated and said:
"Ok, well what do you guys want me to know??"

And drew The Fool (The Dreamer in my deck), The High Priestess, Justice and The Sun.
Now this has never happened to me before, getting all Major arcana, and I was wondering if it affects how I should read the cards?
I'm thinking at the minute it's saying 'Dude, everything's going to be fine, stop freaking out and stop overthinking everything' (in a nutshell ) but is there a nuance I'm missing?

Thanks in advance

Edited to add:
Literally just after posting this I got the cards out and asked TPTB "Is everything going to be ok?" (I'm having a bit of a bad time atm) and I just drew The Sun, The Hermit and The Devil (or Ego in my deck). Again it's all major arcana and I gave them a right good shuffle..The majors don't normally pop up for me at all. What should I infer from their sudden appearance in my readings??
Old 05-02-2018, 03:18 PM
Master
I have had the major arcana cards appear in a spread all at once. It could mean your own energy at present that reflects majorly on your life path. Or it could be major life lessons you are learning at present related to these cards.
Major arcana has a major impact. Minor arcana can be more temporary, lessons are changeable.
Old 05-02-2018, 09:35 PM
55Degrees

I usually see the Majors as the 'internal' and Minors as the 'external'. It may mean major life changes (but usually it doesn't), your cards seem to be addressing the internal issues that you mention.
Honestly, if every time I drew a Majors only reading I'd had a life changing event, my life would be doing 180 turns every week.
Old 05-02-2018, 11:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
I usually see the Majors as the 'internal' and Minors as the 'external'. It may mean major life changes (but usually it doesn't), your cards seem to be addressing the internal issues that you mention.
Honestly, if every time I drew a Majors only reading I'd had a life changing event, my life would be doing 180 turns every week.
Interesting, taking mental notes