Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 25-06-2018, 02:21 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Justice spell for a prisoner

There is a prisoner here in Norway named Viggo Kristiansen that was convicted for murder of two children in Baneheia, Kristiansand.

I think it's more than 15 years ago. He got Norway's maximum punishment of 21 years, but he also got an addition to the verdict that means he is dangerous and probably never will get out of prison.

He has all the time said he is innocent, and have tried several times to get his case into court again - with no good results.

I saw the news today again and he is trying for the 10th time or so to get his case into the court again. This time they are really optimistic it will happen, they say.

The mother of one of the two victims have been a lot in media, and she started an own organization to honor her daughter. From an emotional perspective I can totally understand her need to get feedback in her grieving process, but when it comes to biblical justice to use such term, her need for attention and revenge is not much good christianity (I believe she is a christian) and it might have weakened the case of a possible innocent man.

She is so busy fronting her emotions and wanting people to understand them. In my opinion she should understand his emotions also.

I don't know if he is guilty or not - but I would like to use magick to find it out. I'm afraid there has gone too much prestige in this case, and that may be the reason they have never wanted to look at his case again. That's why I did a justice-spell.

I did a very simple spell, writing his name on a yellow peace of paper and put it under my bathroom-scale. I used a carbon pencil when I wrote it so I can easily remove his name with an eraser. Then I ask Miss Justice (or Goddess) to weigh him and the case. After a while I wrote the name of the victim's mother also on a piece of paper and put it under the bathroom-scale. Strange, but after I put her name also under it, I weighed 8 pounds less.

I'm really curious to what's happening to him. May you dear God and Goddess make the right decision . Amen and so let it happen :-)

Last edited by minxoto : 25-06-2018 at 03:24 PM.
Old 25-06-2018, 04:00 PM
Master

I can understand your feelings about this man and hope he gets his case heard in court again, especially if he's innocent as he's claiming.

Trying to influence an issue like this will be quite difficult as I'm presuming you don't have any personals or tag-locks of his. Do you have his full name and age maybe, as that information would help any workings you want to do.

If you want to help him there are justice spells you can do and also court case spells. Judika Illes book - Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells contains many good spells for this kind of work if you're interested.
Old 13-07-2018, 01:21 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Great!

I found the book in a norwegian bookstore. Now I only need to wait for some money to come to me :-)

Thank you!
Old 13-07-2018, 01:37 AM
Experiencer

First I would like to ask if you have children? No need to answer just contemplate if not imagine you did for a moment. How would you feel if this was your daughter this happened to. As parents we are easily able to imagine our childrens fear especially in cases like this. Can you imagine what that mother and her child went through? I only ask because this drives her it will always drive her she doesnt realize that holding onto these emotions is poison for her not him. She is angry at herself and God. As far as his guilt or innocence people can change,but they usually do not. Regardless of what he did or did not do I will send love his way. All the Creators children deserve love. Atleast it is not like the States where they would have executed him it is so barbaric here. If he is innocent I will ask the Angels and my Guides to please assist him if he is in fact innocent.

Namaste`
Old 13-07-2018, 02:34 AM
Experiencer

minxoto, hope that you're able to get the money that you need.
Old 13-07-2018, 06:10 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
First I would like to ask if you have children? No need to answer just contemplate if not imagine you did for a moment. How would you feel if this was your daughter this happened to. As parents we are easily able to imagine our childrens fear especially in cases like this. Can you imagine what that mother and her child went through? I only ask because this drives her it will always drive her she doesnt realize that holding onto these emotions is poison for her not him. She is angry at herself and God. As far as his guilt or innocence people can change,but they usually do not. Regardless of what he did or did not do I will send love his way. All the Creators children deserve love. Atleast it is not like the States where they would have executed him it is so barbaric here. If he is innocent I will ask the Angels and my Guides to please assist him if he is in fact innocent.

Namaste`

If he was executioned he would for sure got his innocence back for future lives. I wish we had that in Norway as well.
Old 13-07-2018, 07:28 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium

Namaste`

No, I have no children. Too much pain and suffering here. I just wonder - will it rain soon?
Old 13-07-2018, 07:30 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
minxoto, hope that you're able to get the money that you need.

Thank you for sharing that hope.
Old 14-07-2018, 12:40 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
Thank you for sharing that hope.
It's something that you need, as well as positive thoughts.
You're welcome.