Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-03-2012, 09:08 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
Won't be needing that lol - there will be lots of people around..and i have no intention of going there anyhow.

lol, thats why this wize druid advised on not shaving your leggs and wearing underwear that would scare a drunk guy off. He'll never know but it will at least keep you from going farther than you should. I'd give same advice for most female friends of mine going out on a first date let alone someone that thinks its their tf, come on now.
Old 22-03-2012, 09:16 PM
Krystalle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
Dont' shave your legs and wear old frumpy underwear.
Good to know thats how you like your ladies BL
Old 22-03-2012, 09:18 PM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Woah u guys and gals just get carried away way too quickly!

What i meant was how will i deal facing him, after being more aware of this connection and what it really means. I have experienced the intensity before, and i will have to deal with it again.

I think i have alot of learning and accepting to do still.

And i like my legs hairy and i love frumpy underwear

Lol Hun well since I met with my SC for the first time the other day since we physically separated I may be able to help on this one....

There is no way to prep for it except by breathing through all the feelings that will come prior to it and remain in the now of it all!!
I was totally honest & told him I was as nervous as hell lol he txt back me too lol and he is usually so unflappable hehe we met and it was the most amazing feeling of energy zooming through me - we parked opposite each other and our energies reached each other before we physically did lol our souls "met" again thru our eyes and it was like we were home again after being away for an eternity ****
Managing all this energy? Just sit with it and bathe in the beauty of it - that's what we did as we talked - there was no need to "give in" to the sexual pull we were feeling all of that and more just being in each others presence....enjoy it but also use it to fully grasp the concept of feeling yr emotion - embracing it and letting it flow through you.....good luck!!!
Old 22-03-2012, 09:23 PM
NekoTheCat

Quote:
lol, thats why this wize druid advised on not shaving your leggs and wearing underwear that would scare a drunk guy off. He'll never know but it will at least keep you from going farther than you should. I'd give same advice for most female friends of mine going out on a first date let alone someone that thinks its their tf, come on now.

but there are men who like their ladies like that..i think... well, not me...but still...
but i guess that if the lady want to be completely sure nothing more will happen, she should follow this advice ;)

Quote:
What i meant was how will i deal facing him, after being more aware of this connection and what it really means. I have experienced the intensity before, and i will have to deal with it again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalleSama
I dont know put some makeup on, heels, and be confident?? Hes just a guy after all not God or something. Haha.
this advice is a really good one. putting make up on, and acting like someone else usually is easier and better, especially if you think your own emotions will betray you ;) when im not sure of myself i always dress up and change to another person. krystalle is wiser than he looks, even he gave you the impression he was joking.
Old 22-03-2012, 09:26 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
Lol Hun well since I met with my SC for the first time the other day since we physically separated I may be able to help on this one....

There is no way to prep for it except by breathing through all the feelings that will come prior to it and remain in the now of it all!!
I was totally honest & told him I was as nervous as hell lol he txt back me too lol and he is usually so unflappable hehe we met and it was the most amazing feeling of energy zooming through me - we parked opposite each other and our energies reached each other before we physically did lol our souls "met" again thru our eyes and it was like we were home again after being away for an eternity ****
Managing all this energy? Just sit with it and bathe in the beauty of it - that's what we did as we talked - there was no need to "give in" to the sexual pull we were feeling all of that and more just being in each others presence....enjoy it but also use it to fully grasp the concept of feeling yr emotion - embracing it and letting it flow through you.....good luck!!!

Thats beautiful. And exactly how I've always seen the day when I reunite. If its truely your TF/SM words are pointless. You both already know.
Old 22-03-2012, 09:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalleSama
I dont know put some makeup on, heels, and be confident?? Hes just a guy after all not God or something. Haha.

Haha, that's funny. Ýes, he maybe just a guy, but a special one....
Twinkle, just be yourself and try to feel relaxed (maybe by meditating prior to your meeting). He loves you just because you are you like you love him unconditionally. Bear that in mind. But yeah, I know how nerve-racking it can be, the whole thing of questioning yourself what to wear, what to say, how to behave, etc.
Wish you good luck!
Old 22-03-2012, 09:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Woah u guys and gals just get carried away way too quickly!

I think i have alot of learning and accepting to do still.

And i like my legs hairy and i love frumpy underwear

Ooops, didn't read that far....
Well, to answer your question; just face him and see how it goes. Just be your true self and try to connect with his feelings/heart when you're talking with him. I always look my TF in the eyes and sometimes he even runs out of words and just stares back! Like time stops ticking for a few seconds.
Old 22-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul

This reminds me of exactly one year ago, when I had a meeting with my TF (just with him and no other people around). I was so incredibly nervous. I told him I had a bad night with almost no sleep, and he asked me if I was so nervous I could't sleep....I denied it all (why, why, why????) and I have always regretted that. I know that he was trying to peek behind my facades and I wouldn't let him. He just knew what was going on in my heart and I just could have told him but I didn't. Never got the chance to make it up to him. We never have been alone again so far. But one day I'll tell him everything. I know that he knows about my feelings for him and vice versa. But the time never seems right to talk to eachother...
Old 22-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Thats beautiful. And exactly how I've always seen the day when I reunite. If its truely your TF/SM words are pointless. You both already know.

Thanks BL :) xo yes.....u are 100% correct...
Old 22-03-2012, 09:56 PM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
This reminds me of exactly one year ago, when I had a meeting with my TF (just with him and no other people around). I was so incredibly nervous. I told him I had a bad night with almost no sleep, and he asked me if I was so nervous I could't sleep....I denied it all (why, why, why????) and I have always regretted that. I know that he was trying to peek behind my facades and I wouldn't let him. He just knew what was going on in my heart and I just could have told him but I didn't. Never got the chance to make it up to him. We never have been alone again so far. But one day I'll tell him everything. I know that he knows about my feelings for him and vice versa. But the time never seems right to talk to eachother...

Do the work on you now Hun - so when you next face each other you open your soul completely with no fear - the feeling of oneness is worth facing that fear xox